4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
1. Generally just all the sounds in the battle, from barely audible things like cards being dealt or flipped through, to getting hit / striking the enemy / abilities, to the actual sound component of lewd CG's.
2. I have nothing against adding spit fetish to the game, just it somehow hasn't come up in any of the plans thus far.
you don't need to go far, all these sound are in the RPGVX collection, or you want customise the game to the maximum and include your own sounds?

hello69320

Jul 10, 2020
when is the next update, cause honestly this one is so broken, keeps crashing, and scenes don't even work sometimes, but the art is lit

Reactions: rys1211

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Now working on:
- Adding 1-2 new pictures to all of Maeve's old combat CG's in order to make them worth replaying.
- Making sure new gameplay mechanics work in battle.
- Multiple, progressive versions of the text in each CG to show the player's progress as he becomes more submissive / loyal.

Attached video is a snippet of a CG from an 'offer' she gives you when she disarms you in combat.

View attachment bandicam 2022-08-27 02-36-09-596.mp4

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Now working on:
- Adding 1-2 new pictures to all of Maeve's old combat CG's in order to make them worth replaying.
- Multiple, progressive versions of the text in each CG to show the player's progress as he becomes more submissive / loyal.

Attached video is a snippet of a CG from an 'offer' she gives you when she disarms you in combat.

View attachment 2007767
Can we just be dangerously based and reject all the women?

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
Now working on:

View attachment 2007767
I am very excited to see what Maeve 2.0 turns out like. I'm a huge fan of her facesitting scenes, so this CG giving that shot of her rear is extra appreciated <3 Thank you for your work!

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
The Huntress and The Alchemist so far are my favorite characters, I'm a softie, so the gentle approach too the first and the obvious subtle corruption of the second is enjoyable, orcs words are very sensually and enjoyable but the threat of pegging and bondage is scary, reception girl is... so/so i like her legs, and the French girls fight is really fun! But I'm not really into her

I couldn't figure out how to review so this is basically it
7/10, pretty good, can't wait for the og woman to come back for a rematch! I'll fuck her up next time, haha!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Now working on:

View attachment 2007767

I am loving this scene so far. She looks like she's about to make MC her chair <3

Bubuuu

May 17, 2018
Now working on:

View attachment 2007767

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Unfortunately, thinking I want to wait another month. I know it's getting to be a drastically long time at this point; but I want to ensure everything is perfect. As it stands right now, I can only release the battle by the 1st of September.

Considered doing that, but it's pointless beyond proving that work is being done -- which I hope has been proven adequately through the updates I post here.

I want it to be as good as I can make it, and waiting another month will actually let me hire the sound design that would take it to another level and implement all the interactions between combat and non-combat that I've planned.

View attachment anotherexample.mp4

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Unfortunately, thinking I want to wait another month. I know it's getting to be a drastically long time at this point; but I want to ensure everything is perfect. As it stands right now, I can only release the battle by the 1st of September.

Considered doing that, but it's pointless beyond proving that work is being done -- which I hope has been proven adequately through the updates I post here.

I want it to be as good as I can make it, and waiting another month will actually let me hire the sound design that would take it to another level and implement all the interactions between combat and non-combat that I've planned.

View attachment 2010245
In all honesty given how buggy the last release was I think going full polish this time around is the smart thing to do. Take your time lass, make it great!

Besides the femdom community here on F95 has been eating pretty well lately, so there really shouldn't be any hurry on our part.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020

View attachment 2010245
your game is so promising it culd become one of the best.
just take your time and make it shine

Jun 3, 2022

View attachment 2010245
Most of us here understand I would say. Waiting another month IS unfortunate, but from what is being shown off, it seems like it will be worth it. And like the guy above me says, I have a feeling that it could be one of the best out there.

Reactions: HumanRug

991J

Sep 8, 2017
Been following the game for some time, aesthetics are fantastic and I love the setting. Making sure you get it right is important! I’ll still be looking forward to it even if it’s delayed another month. You got this!
Also 2 cents, a while back you asked if we should keep the orc or change her human. I’d vote she stays an orc for a simple reason, as the game goes on it’ll be harder and harder to differentiate girls from each other. Bo is struggling with what to do next to make girls different in ToT. By introducing humanoid monster girls early, later on it’s easier to justify other characters similar to them and lean on that as their gimmick (elf girls, demon girls what have you). Not sure full monster girl quest is where this setting should ever go, but a bit of variety now could make new much easier to implement down the road. But i also don’t think there is a true wrong answer here.

Last edited:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
As a french guy i really hate the french accent when she's trying to speak english, i know everyone find it exotic and sexy, i guess i'll play without sound :cautious:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
As a french guy i really hate the french accent when she's trying to speak english, i know everyone find it exotic and sexy, i guess i'll play without sound :cautious:
I'm not even French, and still that accent doesn't sound good to me either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: smellyz44

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So I played this game a few times long ago, like when it first came out and a few times after that so I have a question
is there more than one fight yet?
and also a changelog in the description would be really helpful to know if there is anything in the game that appeals to me D=
I really liked the art but it very much lacked variety when I played it :c

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes