4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

991J

Sep 8, 2017
I'd wait until v0.5 is out, which is supposed to fix all performance/lag/(bug?) issues. But given how was my phone behaving with all the versions, I'm about to give up playing on my phone and go right to my PC.
I played it on PC, a pretty powerful gaming PC. It still couldn't handle it without serious performance issues. The problem isn't hardware, its that the RPGMaker engine cannot physically handle what the Dev wants it to do. So waiting on 0.5 is the only real chance.

Skainy

Sep 18, 2019
I played it on PC, a pretty powerful gaming PC. It still couldn't handle it without serious performance issues. The problem isn't hardware, its that the RPGMaker engine cannot physically handle what the Dev wants it to do. So waiting on 0.5 is the only real chance.
I'm still on old win7 x64 and no problems xP

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I'm still on old win7 x64 and no problems xP
I dare to say that the OS doesn't matter, it's the hardware what's important. Well, to a certain extent, because most apps designed for Windows 10 probably can't be executed in Windows ME or lower.

Skainy

Sep 18, 2019
I dare to say that the OS doesn't matter, it's the hardware what's important. Well, to a certain extent, because most apps designed for Windows 10 probably can't be executed in Windows ME or lower.
How DARE YOU ?!!

But yeah you'r right x)

And don't forget you've got the best OS there ever was, IMO. Yes, Windows 10 found me drivers for all kind of shit I connected to the PC in less than 10 seconds (I haven't experienced that in other OS's), but the interface side is definitely worst than Windows 7.
Win10 is ok if you give rid of all the microsoft useless intrusive and ultraprotective (but not working) shit.
I've Win7 and 10 on separated SSD but games still works far better with win7 :KEK:
I mean... when they are actually launching xD

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes