4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would have to agree wholeheartedly, I have zero interest in her now.
She went from being my favorite Mistress in Gladia to the one I now have the least interest in, in the span of just a couple updates.
On top of the pegging content that was alluded to her down the road, a fetish that will be compulsory if you want to go down her path, Mockla's now no longer an Orcess and in her place we got an Amazon character.
Quite honestly, I've always thought that the character Edela fitted the tall and strong Amazon woman trope pretty well in the game already, I didn't think we needed a second one.

To be perfectly clear, I do really like the tall and strong Amazon trope, that's definitely not a fault in itself.
But now considering things as they are, with Mockla simply being another Amazon character (+ the pegging fetish), I guess that I'll just have to wait until we get some more content for Edela, given that in my eyes she's the superior Amazon character of the two.

On another topic, I'm happy to see that optimizing the performance of the game seems to have been taken seriously, as the game has been really suffering from the constant lagging for quite a while now.
Hopefully that will get sorted out this time.
Cheers.
Exactly. With Mockla being an amazon it just makes her seem more like any of the other girls. Her being an orc was one of her defining characteristics and gave her a light sense of xeno-sexy, which again complements her backstory. Classic Mockla was basically the inverse of MC.

I wasn't even thinking about the pegging, I thought that scene would be the same but with an amazon taking MC's cherry instead of an orcess.

991J

Sep 8, 2017
Sad about Mockla being changed. While the new girl looks fine and I'm sure the scenes will pan out the same it kinda shrinks the world overall if everyone is human. Still, not worth getting upset over either. Mayhaps people complained about the Orc girl? Either way I am looking forward to seeing if i can actually play the game after this. The only reason I haven't supported in the past was technical issues, writing/art/world building/combat all seemed A+ and I can tell a TON of work went into this. Good Luck!

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
wow still getting updated? i almost forgot about this game, glad that it is getting an update soon. If not would be another good femdom game gone.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Don't wanna be rud but do we have a release date? On Patreon it says early October.
I'm not good at estimating time as it turns out, but I can definitely say it will be this month, and not something like within the last few days of it.

Still need some final art for the two branches of Mockla's quest (pic), and am going down a list of other things to do. Mocklaagain.png

Last edited:

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
I'm not good at estimating time as it turns out, but I can definitely say it will be this month, and not something like within the last few days of it.

Still need some final art for the two branches of Mockla's quest (pic), and am going down a list of other things to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So cool the progress you've done :)
Hope you don't end up like Dekarous or Bo Wei in terms of time between releases, cause this game has a lot of potential <3

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
So cool the progress you've done :)
Hope you don't end up like Dekarous or Bo Wei in terms of time between releases, cause this game has a lot of potential <3
I have my issues with Bo Wei as a character but his work ethic is undeniable, his issue is Koda, and luckily it shouldn't be something Lina has to deal with. That said Bo Wei and Koda do this full-time (surprisingly), while I'm almost sure Lina doesn't, so you can't exactly expect the same amount of output.

991J

Sep 8, 2017

Still need some final art for the two branches of Mockla's quest (pic), and am going down a list of other things to do. View attachment 2093143
Never give an exact date, date exist only to drive people crazy! That said, looking forward to it.

Reactions: HumanRug

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I have my issues with Bo Wei as a character but his work ethic is undeniable, his issue is Koda, and luckily it shouldn't be something Lina has to deal with. That said Bo Wei and Koda do this full-time (surprisingly), while I'm almost sure Lina doesn't, so you can't exactly expect the same amount of output.
It's easier to find the Holy Grail than to find another developer like Koda.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes