4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So cool the progress you've done :)
Hope you don't end up like Dekarous or Bo Wei in terms of time between releases, cause this game has a lot of potential <3
The only way I see that happening is if Lina bites off way more than they can chew or takes on Koda as a partner.

It's easier to find the Holy Grail than to find another developer like Koda.
Idk about that comparison, I would compare being unlucky enough to find a dev like Koda to catching a bolt of lightning to the face.

Reactions: Rosvos86

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Lyna please come on !! Everything is dead atm ... its time to boom boom the femdom world come on !!
I want the update just as much as you do fam, but trust me, you want Gladia to have a good polished release, especially given that this will be a fresh start of sorts. Join the discord if you're impatient, Lina may need testers!

Also there are some things that came out in femdom lately, though none at Gladia's caliber. You can be kept updated here: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-finder-continuation.132137/

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
yeah yeah, "ready soon" "take all your time to polish the game"
-> waiting three years for one floor, 30min of content
We're supposed to already know that pattern guys...

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
yeah yeah, "ready soon" "take all your time to polish the game"
-> waiting three years for one floor, 30min of content
We're supposed to already know that pattern guys...
I've posted like 20 progress updates in this thread showing new content.

I have been able to work on Gladia only part time, and have had certain personal issues eating into time that I do not make public. Only mentioning this because of how it relates to what you're referring to - but I also have made less than 0 net from the game so far, as everything goes to pay for art.

I am sorry for my terrible time estimations, but I think I can defend myself in that absolutely under no circumstance am I doing anything like what you're referring to.

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019

I have been able to work on Gladia only part time, and have had certain personal issues eating into time that I do not make public. Only mentioning this because of how it relates to what you're referring to - but I also have made less than 0 net money from the game so far, as everything goes to pay for art.

I am sorry for my terrible time estimations, but I think I can defend myself in that absolutely under no circumstance am I doing anything like what you're referring to.
I wouldn't bother replying if I were you. you could explain that it's a part time hobby all day, take down your patreon even, and he'd still find a way to accuse you of malicious intent.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2020
I want the update just as much as you do fam, but trust me, you want Gladia to have a good polished release, especially given that this will be a fresh start of sorts. Join the discord if you're impatient, Lina may need testers!

Also there are some things that came out in femdom lately, though none at Gladia's caliber. You can be kept updated here: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-finder-continuation.132137/
Omg thank you so much for your attention buddy , it means a lot to me

Mar 20, 2020

I have been able to work on Gladia only part time, and have had certain personal issues eating into time that I do not make public. Only mentioning this because of how it relates to what you're referring to - but I also have made less than 0 net from the game so far, as everything goes to pay for art.

People are traumatized from tot sadly

Mar 17, 2021

Screw them. You don't have to defend yourself here. The rest of us are patiently/anxiously awaiting for your new release!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

This makes perfect sense. You have been a very active dev on here and it shows. As far as I am concerned, I don't see any pickaxes here.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Damn, this thread... Why are femdom fans on this site so weird? Can only imagine game devs thinking about creating a femdom game would be seriously discouraged from doing so when they see stuff like this.

Game looks good though it's crashing a lot now and big FPS problems but hope that will be solved soon, then I can try again.
Question: Will this game have hairy pussy and pits like in ToT? Didn't see it in any of the characters, even the more "barbarian" girls were completely hairless and clean

Good luck to dev

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nobody better fall for this
Fall for what? Lina has been doing a good job as a dev. Aside from taking Mockla's Orc-ness they have been right on target.

Damn, this thread... Why are femdom fans on this site so weird? Can only imagine game devs thinking about creating a femdom game would be seriously discouraged from doing so when they see stuff like this.

Game looks good though it's crashing a lot now and big FPS problems but hope that will be solved soon, then I can try again.
Question: Will this game have hairy pussy and pits like in ToT? Didn't see it in any of the characters, even the more "barbarian" girls were completely hairless and clean

Good luck to dev
Agreed with this. Not every dev is like Koda and not every game is going to end up in development hell like ToT or even Domina. This is further cemented by Lina posting regular progress reports and being active on this thread.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Agreed with this. Not every dev is like Koda and not every game is going to end up in development hell like ToT or even Domina. This is further cemented by Lina posting regular progress reports and being active on this thread.
Just don't harass developers period... Literally doesn't accomplish anything but turn potential developers away

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes