4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I wonder if the update is still planned for this month or not. It seems elaborate so I wouldn’t be surprised if not I’m just curious.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I wonder if the update is still planned for this month or not. It seems elaborate so I wouldn’t be surprised if not I’m just curious.
The plan is October 1, yet given my history and other potential events, I might have to take a few more days at that point. photo_2022-09-22_02-47-33.jpg

Right now I am making everything completed work seamlessly together, polishing some of the CG's and the little quests for Ciara and Stella. It shouldn't take a long time.

Above is the first sketch of the 'new' Mockla. Will be colored later today, then implemented into her quest / little story, which is already implemented with placeholder art.

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
The plan is October 1, yet given my history and other potential events, I might have to take a few more days at that point. View attachment 2058135

Right now I am making everything completed work seamlessly together, polishing some of the CG's and the little quests for Ciara and Stella. It shouldn't take a long time.

Above is the first sketch of the 'new' Mockla. Will be colored later today, then implemented into her quest / little story, which is already implemented with placeholder art.

So excited for more Mockla content. Hope there is a good amount of her in this upcoming update.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 3, 2022
The plan is October 1, yet given my history and other potential events, I might have to take a few more days at that point. View attachment 2058135

So Is the new Mockla an Orc or a Human now?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
bitch got them chun li thighs and fellas talkin bout no muscles
Hardly...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. - Lina Sylph, patiently waiting for that Mistress in pantyhose in-game too. Probably would be best suited for a fancy lady type Mistress, if you still got more of those planned for the future (bonus points if she had thighs similar to Chun-Li's xD).

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Copy-pasted from my Patreon. Last progress report before release:

MocklaImage.png
The release will be in early October.

Of all the extra things I decided to add to Maeve's combat, they're about 95% done. Sound and some additional variations of text in CG's are all that remains.

Here are the changes to her combat from the last version:

- A more complex, interesting theme to her battle. She will no longer do a rote repetition of attacks - fighting her will now take some strategy.

- Expansions to each of her "Pounce" CG's. They have been completely rewritten, some have received bonus animations, and all have received new pictures.

- Special Attacks that have both strategic and visual impacts, with complete animations and lengthy CG's and tiny mini-games to escape her power. There are three special moves, and one 'ultimate' which she will use if all others were used in the same battle. In each special move, there are 2-3 branches the CG's may go off to, for a total of 12 long, multi-picture, multi-animation CG's in her battle alone.

- Play blackjack against her in battle.

- Dynamic camera / background - it's a small part, but it's significantly more immersive than the still backdrop from prior versions.

- Massive reduction in lag, increased performance. I had already sent it out to be tested a month or two ago, and will dish out another playtest before release to ensure performance stays excellent now.

- Overall higher quality in art, most CG's now have multiple text variations, and my intent is to do this for **all** of them before release.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-combat:

- The game now actually has a sense of progression and storyline. It will start out after you are dropped off by Edela (the 'intro' to the whole game will be remade in the next version and include a better Edela 'battle' and expansion / remodeling of Skye.

- There is a quest that involves Daisy, Maeve and Mockla, followed by a quest that involves Maeve and Liora, followed by a quest that involves Liora, Ciara and Stella.

- Mockla has been completely remade. No longer an orc woman, now the busty, strong amazon you see in the picture.

- Stella has been completely remade, both her impact on the story and her appearance.

- Maeve has multiple non-combat CG's as you progress in the story.

- Every map and sprite has been remade from scratch, with some new areas being included.

- Simplified loot. No more complicated crafting.

- Much better visual-novel type poses for Maeve.

- A lot more :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's left to be done?

- Some art for the Ciara quest and for the Mockla quest.

- Additional variations of writing for some of the CG's.

- Some repeatable, small non-combat CG's I'd like to add that would be unlocked after various points in Maeve's combat.

- Sound.

- Putting some of the content into the correct order.

- A once-over on everything once it's **all** polished and of quality.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 2070227

Of all the extra things I decided to add to Maeve's combat, they're about 95% done. Sound and some additional variations of text in CG's are all that remains.

- A more complex, interesting theme to her battle. She will no longer do a rote repetition of attacks - fighting her will now take some strategy.

- Expansions to each of her "Pounce" CG's. They have been completely rewritten, some have received bonus animations, and all have received new pictures.

- Special Attacks that have both strategic and visual impacts, with complete animations and lengthy CG's and tiny mini-games to escape her power. There are three special moves, and one 'ultimate' which she will use if all others were used in the same battle. In each special move, there are 2-3 branches the CG's may go off to, for a total of 12 long, multi-picture, multi-animation CG's in her battle alone.

- Dynamic camera / background - it's a small part, but it's significantly more immersive than the still backdrop from prior versions.

- Massive reduction in lag, increased performance. I had already sent it out to be tested a month or two ago, and will dish out another playtest before release to ensure performance stays excellent now.

- Overall higher quality in art, most CG's now have multiple text variations, and my intent is to do this for **all** of them before release.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-combat:

- The game now actually has a sense of progression and storyline. It will start out after you are dropped off by Edela (the 'intro' to the whole game will be remade in the next version and include a better Edela 'battle' and expansion / remodeling of Skye.

- There is a quest that involves Daisy, Maeve and Mockla, followed by a quest that involves Maeve and Liora, followed by a quest that involves Liora, Ciara and Stella.

- Mockla has been completely remade. No longer an orc woman, now the busty, strong amazon you see in the picture.

- Stella has been completely remade, both her impact on the story and her appearance.

- Every map and sprite has been remade from scratch, with some new areas being included.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's left to be done?

- Some repeatable, small non-combat CG's I'd like to add that would be unlocked after various points in Maeve's combat.

- Sound.

Everything here sounds like it will make a great game even better... Aside from taking away Mockla's Orc-ness. I loved her as an oc both because orc girls are sexy as hell as well as her culture shock and background being a nice contrast to MC's.

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018

View attachment 2070227

Non-combat:

What's left to be done?

- Sound.

Cannot wait! So looking forward to this major update.

• Yay, new update!

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Everything here sounds like it will make a great game even better... Aside from taking away Mockla's Orc-ness. I loved her as an oc both because orc girls are sexy as hell as well as her culture shock and background being a nice contrast to MC's.
I would have to agree wholeheartedly, I have zero interest in her now.
She went from being my favorite Mistress in Gladia to the one I now have the least interest in, in the span of just a couple updates.
On top of the pegging content that was alluded to her down the road, a fetish that will be compulsory if you want to go down her path, Mockla's now no longer an Orcess and in her place we got an Amazon character.
Quite honestly, I've always thought that the character Edela fitted the tall and strong Amazon woman trope pretty well in the game already, I didn't think we needed a second one.

To be perfectly clear, I do really like the tall and strong Amazon trope, that's definitely not a fault in itself.
But now considering things as they are, with Mockla simply being another Amazon character (+ the pegging fetish), I guess that I'll just have to wait until we get some more content for Edela, given that in my eyes she's the superior Amazon character of the two.

On another topic, I'm happy to see that optimizing the performance of the game seems to have been taken seriously, as the game has been really suffering from the constant lagging for quite a while now.
Hopefully that will get sorted out this time.
Cheers.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes