4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
A prime example of a vocal minority steering the game direction towards their preferences.
Although, in this particular case, it's hard for me to complain.
Nylons are just the best there is when it comes to femdom.
who you calling a vocal minority

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
it's clearly a tornado roundhouse kick with a spinning elbow into a foot stomp.
classic MMA move right there. I think Amanda Nunes popularized that combo

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
weak argument amazonias are also from a far away land while also having a way more mainstream appeal.
wonder woman, xena the warrior princess meanwhile the only known female orc are the ones in world of warcraft, pretty lame if you ask me
Though I think her being an amazon is more interesting, orcs tend to almost be too foreign to most people, including myself.
Orcs very often borrow aspects from steppe nomad cultures, (primarily the Mongols because of their martial inclinations, but they can also take inspiration from all sorts of steppe nomad cultures from Hungarians, Scythians and Turkic people in the west to Mongols and Manchus in the east) many of which tended to have far more egalitarian gender relationships than settled agrarian cultures throughout real history, so I'd personally find it really interesting if someone explored a matriarchal Orcish society! They are very often pushed towards the other extreme because Tolkien made orcs brutish, dumb and rather masculine footsoldiers, but the cultural inspirations for them in fantasy could just as well be used to desing a matriachal Orcish society or at least characters from one, which would interest me a lot more than "amazons", as those were overly done again and again in a lot of media!

To be fair I was never one to like women with really muscly, toned and masculine bodies, so maybe that's why I'm biased against amazonians, but yeah, I'd rather have Mockla still as an orc than that!

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Orcs very often borrow aspects from steppe nomad cultures, (primarily the Mongols because of their martial inclinations, but they can also take inspiration from all sorts of steppe nomad cultures from Hungarians, Scythians and Turkic people in the west to Mongols and Manchus in the east) many of which tended to have far more egalitarian gender relationships than settled agrarian cultures throughout real history, so I'd personally find it really interesting if someone explored a matriarchal Orcish society! They are very often pushed towards the other extreme because Tolkien made orcs brutish, dumb and rather masculine footsoldiers, but the cultural inspirations for them in fantasy could just as well be used to desing a matriachal Orcish society or at least characters from one, which would interest me a lot more than "amazons", as those were overly done again and again in a lot of media!

To be fair I was never one to like women with really muscly, toned and masculine bodies, so maybe that's why I'm biased against amazonians, but yeah, I'd rather have Mockla still as an orc than that!
ok cool, if orcs truly take inspiriation from turkic, mongolian and scythian nomads then why go for the wannabes with green skin and tusks and not for the source itself? if you want steppe nomads just go straight for a tomyris character that should be matriachal enough.

muscly doesn't mean it has to be a masculine body. you can have lean upper body muscles with strong thighs, looking strong and sexy at the same time and I can see that way more with an amazonian than with an orc at some point you have changed the orc so much that they are not even orcs anymore but just green people.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
ok cool, if orcs truly take inspiriation from turkic, mongolian and scythian nomads then why go for the wannabes with green skin and tusks and not for the source itself? if you want steppe nomads just go straight for a tomyris character that should be matriachal enough.

muscly doesn't mean it has to be a masculine body. you can have lean upper body muscles with strong thighs, looking strong and sexy at the same time and I can see that way more with an amazonian than with an orc at some point you have changed the orc so much that they are not even orcs anymore but just green people.
I agree with most of this - I was saying I find Orcs more culturally interesting than what is usually done with Amazons, not that they are definitely more aesthetically pleasing! (although they can be compared to the too masculine depictions of Amazons I was thinking about)

As for your body type comment, I do find your idea of an amazon sexy, but very often when I see that word used online it refers to very tall female characters with anything but "lean upper body musckes" - they'll just have a lot of muscle mass both there and in their legs, which does look masculine and is a bit of a turn-off for me.

Finally, my favourite mistress thus far is Liora and I like most of the girls more than Mockla, so maybe I will bow down to the Yugata dictatorship on this :LOL: and stop arguing about her, but generally I'd prefer her as an orc from a lore perspective and, while she could be more attractive as a feminine-looking amazon, with her being a blacksmith and everything I fear we could get the typical masculine type of amazon I said I dislike in the paragraph above... (cause she'd need strength in her arms to strike iron and the like)

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
1.What needs to be done?
2.Is there a possibility to add spitting scenes during battles (for example lowering your attack or applying damage over time on MC, or during some cutscenes?)
1. Generally just all the sounds in the battle, from barely audible things like cards being dealt or flipped through, to getting hit / striking the enemy / abilities, to the actual sound component of lewd CG's.
2. I have nothing against adding spit fetish to the game, just it somehow hasn't come up in any of the plans thus far.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
1. Generally just all the sounds in the battle, from barely audible things like cards being dealt or flipped through, to getting hit / striking the enemy / abilities, to the actual sound component of lewd CG's.
2. I have nothing against adding spit fetish to the game, just it somehow hasn't come up in any of the plans thus far.
since we are on the sound topic:
do you plan on adding minimal voice acting for the girls? like grunts, laughs (important) and other small stuff like that
or do it like a certain game where you just rip off the mp3 of animes/games.

because if another game uses the laugh of anna williams or higurashi im gonna throw a tantrum. at least use different animes/games if you go that route

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
since we are on the sound topic:
do you plan on adding minimal voice acting for the girls? like grunts, laughs (important) and other small stuff like that
or do it like a certain game where you just rip off the mp3 of animes/games.

because if another game uses the laugh of anna williams or higurashi im gonna throw a tantrum. at least use different animes/games if you go that route
I want to do full voice acting (including things like grunts and laughs), and actually had Liora's entire update voice acted, but literally just ran out of time to implement it all.

Right now, about 10% of this update is voice acted (it's a remake and expansion of the original game, so it's the part where you first 'meet' Maeve.) It would just cost a lot and involve a lot of tedium of cutting voice clips to do the entire thing, so is on the backburner until it becomes more feasible.

**For the sake of novelty, here are some of those unused lines from Liora**

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes