4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
im hoping the orc shoves that stick up mc ass
A 12" + 1 to this! :love:
I got nothing against people that enjoy it, and it doesn't bother me that that type of content is present for the people that do, having a game with a broad range of fetishes is a good thing in my opinion. :cool:

As for me, I'm definitely not a fan of pegging but I am a fan of Mockla herself. :giggle:
If that type of content really is part of her route I just sincerely hope that it can be an optional thing, kind of like a "either this or that" scenario, which will still let you progress with her but through a different form of domination. :devilish:

It's either that or I'm gonna have to start looking elsewhere, I guess. :cautious:

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Maybe it's a weird question. But, does Mockla being an 'orc' feel out of place to anyone?

Would it be preferable to retcon her into a regular human?
The alternative would be a gruff Amazonian tribeswoman type lady.
Same character, just minus the greenness and high fantasy / monstergirl.

Game is being fundamentally remade, so now's the time if it were to be done.

[Anyways, drafting a ton more CG's.] photo_2022-08-12_07-06-37.jpg photo_2022-08-12_07-06-34.jpg photo_2022-08-12_07-06-32.jpg photo_2022-08-12_07-06-29.jpg

Last edited:

BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
Maybe it's a weird question. But, does Mockla being an 'orc' feel out of place to anyone?

Personally I would prefer her being a normal human, but I understand some people might like monstergirls so I woulnd't mind it too much.

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018

In my opinion both are good choices, but since I experienced the game with Mockla being an orc, I would rather have her stay the same and maybe have an amazonian tribal woman as part of a main/side quest.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019

Yes it's weird. humans are superior to orcs why would anyone ever sexually submit to the big versions of goblins?
I'm all for the amazonian and I personally think dark fantasy would fit the game a lot more than high fantasy.

also add nylons

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Yes it's weird. humans are superior to orcs why would anyone ever sexually submit to the big versions of goblins?
I'm all for the amazonian and I personally think dark fantasy would fit the game a lot more than high fantasy.

also add nylons
I've read every single nylon post from you and yeah there are multiple scenes now where nylons are in. I'll add one especially that directly references the fact that they're nylons, so you can be extra certain. ;)

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

[Anyways, drafting a ton more CG's.] View attachment 1980135 View attachment 1980136 View attachment 1980137 View attachment 1980138
I really like Mockla as an Orcess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020

[Anyways, drafting a ton more CG's.] View attachment 1980135 View attachment 1980136 View attachment 1980137 View attachment 1980138
I don’t think it feels out of place at all personally. If anything it adds to the world and shows that there’s more than just humans around. I like her as she is tbh.

Bubuuu

May 17, 2018

For me,
Mockla is my favorite character because of her personality and her muscular big body, it doesn't matter to me whether her skin color is green or her teeth are sharp, but still being an Orc makes her different from the muscular and big people who are likely to come into game ( I wish)

I think the presence of orc in the story adds color to the world and it makes the characters you will add more unlimited potential and style

Tho, muscular, big amazonian humans are way intresting than strong big orcs to me ( because it is expected that orcs are big and muscular) Still, i love my favorite character Blacksmith Orc Mockla.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

She is out of place as of right now, I think. I guess it depends on where you envision the lore going. If you plan on adding more "monstergirl" types, then she will fit in just fine eventually.

Personally, her being an orc adds nothing. I would rather she be a human, but its not a big deal if you keep the high fantasy stuff.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

I've got no preference on her either being an orc or not, but I'd certainly like that her content was optional (or at least the pegging scenes), because like I said before, I'm way not into pegging. I mean, possibly being her content more of a side quest than part of the main story, but it's just my opinion (I gave it because you asked for opinions regarding Mockla).

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I've got no preference on her either being an orc or not, but I'd certainly like that her content was optional (or at least the pegging scenes), because like I said before, I'm way not into pegging. I mean, possibly being her content more of a side quest than part of the main story, but it's just my opinion (I gave it because you asked for opinions regarding Mockla).
I don't remember any pegging scenes for her in the game.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes