4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Patreon has been hacked. The person posting the 'quality or quantity' post is not me. Contacted support, and they have not responded to any of my emails. Two days now. I might be making a new one if they do not actually do their jobs.

Renestrae

Jul 26, 2017
Patreon has been hacked. The person posting the 'quality or quantity' post is not me. Contacted support, and they have not responded to any of my emails. Two days now. I might be making a new one if they do not actually do their jobs.
What an odd thing for them to do once they've gained access to a decently sized Patreon account... lol. Guess I wrote that long-ass post for nothing xD

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
What an odd thing for them to do once they've gained access to a decently sized Patreon account... lol. Guess I wrote that long-ass post for nothing xD
There's probably less than $50 able to be cashed out right now, so just keeping up appearances until the end of the month

Renestrae

Jul 26, 2017
There's probably less than $50 able to be cashed out right now, so just keeping up appearances until the end of the month
Oh wow that's smarter than I thought then... Really sorry man, hope it gets resolved sooner rather than later

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that.

Reactions: Ranma

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am so sorry to hear about the Patreon hack. I hope you get your account back asap. Since this happened to the Hemdom discord a week or two ago I am wondering if this is also related to desperate NFT scammers.

As for the poker mini game, that looks like fun but does poker fit with her theme? Poker seems more fitting for the noblewoman or peasant.

Reactions: S3ri4l and Walt71

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
Anyways, not stopping from this. Will make a different account if Patreon support somehow doesn't reply in 23 days. Surely that won't happen. Surely not.

You can now play blackjack with Maeve. Maybe she'll want you to wager something. Probably will. Yes. View attachment 1915229
Let me guess, if you lose, she'll throw you over her shoulder and take you to a nearby bush for sex.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
This is a solid game with a lot of potential. My recommendation is to save a lot though.

I don't know if I have ever played a game that crashes as much as this one. Also, some other bugs exist. But you can mostly move forward collecting fights and scenes.

madman32

Sep 24, 2017
Goodness...well that's absolutely terrible about the patreon. I'd run a million antivirus scans, change all my passwords everywhere, and forever live in paranoia after that. But for now, definitely do what you can to raise alarm bells for your patrons. And keep us posted. :/

Patreon seems to be a frequent target for hacking. Someone even (unsuccessfully) tried to take my account, and I'm not even a dev.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ErrandMan

Apr 11, 2020
Sorry to hear this as well. I'll definitely help populate your new Patreon if it comes to that, though hopefully you get the account back.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes