4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Ok so I played the new update. I beat Liora but nothing happens after that. Is it supposed to be like that? Also do the rose in my inventory have any purpose in the fight against Liora? The file I downloaded doesn't have the patch notes folder. So, I don't know the changelog. Please help.

Turpitudinous

Jul 31, 2017
Chalk me up as confused as well. Does Maeve not have any interactions after beating her first level? I've beaten levels 2 & 3, tried surrendering until I no longer get the 'submission increased' notifications, nothing seems to trigger new dialogue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100
Jun 4, 2018
Chalk me up as confused as well. Does Maeve not have any interactions after beating her first level? I've beaten levels 2 & 3, tried surrendering until I no longer get the 'submission increased' notifications, nothing seems to trigger new dialogue.
I've had this bug as well, she definitely has more stuff after you beat her first level, but I haven't seen it since I played a different version on a different computer so I have no idea what the cause is.

KleinerDart

May 10, 2022
This game is very good.
A bit buggy, but not to the point that makes it unplayable.
There's just something special about finding out about a game for the first time after it's already had a few updates.

Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
mockla is definitely not my taste but i hope her fans will enjoy the content
keep up the good work

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
mockla is definitely not my taste but i hope her fans will enjoy the content
keep up the good work
It's not my taste either... but if there will be good foot-domination scenes then it will become so.
...I know...
Please don't judge me. Dx

Vaploz

Jul 8, 2018
It says that the last update was 10 months ago, but i see people talking about recent girls.
Is the game getting updated or not?

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Is there any kind of changelog of what was added in each update? It says it should be in the game folder but there is not any. I just need to know so I don't repeat the same stuff over and over poitlessly or miss on some content. I'm on version 0.4D

EDIT: I may be stupid but I've beaten Maeve on all 3 levels, submitted to her on all 3 levels while picking all 4 available takedowns, crafted a full build of copper armor + Helmet of Maeve and it seems like that's the end. She does not react at all that I've beaten her on her max LvL, she never really made me hers (is that a possibility?) and it doesn't seem like the next girl ever got unlocked. What am I missing here?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Great game, maybe I'm in the minority here but I'm really liking the fact there aren't any nylons in the foot content, personally I've never really enjoyed that. Love the game so far.
You are not alone in this. I never got into nylons and there seems to be a glut of foot content. From what I've seen foot content has even overtaken penetration (Both kitty and backdoor).

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes