4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Are old saves still valid?
Yeah, just cut and paste into the new folder.

I have to agree with what others have said, the game is definitely in need of some debugging. The CTDs are frequent and obnoxious. Also, the second fight was quite easy to win, which was somewhat disappointing. The QTEs dont change, so once you memorize the sequence it becomes somewhat trivial. And being grabbed and held with the sword to your throat has some funky effects if you fail to escape. The fight continues but you still need to try to struggle while the girl uses her regular moveset?

This fight just seems to lack the polish of the Maeve fight in general. Disappointing, to say the least.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yeah, just cut and paste into the new folder.

I have to agree with what others have said, the game is definitely in need of some debugging. The CTDs are frequent and obnoxious. Also, the second fight was quite easy to win, which was somewhat disappointing. The QTEs dont change, so once you memorize the sequence it becomes somewhat trivial. And being grabbed and held with the sword to your throat has some funky effects if you fail to escape. The fight continues but you still need to try to struggle while the girl uses her regular moveset?

This fight just seems to lack the polish of the Maeve fight in general. Disappointing, to say the least.
I may sound like an idiot for not having figured this out, but how do you reach Liora? I had to restart the game actually because my old saves just brought me to a bugged alchemy screen, (probably because they were from an older version, not the latest one before 0.4) but I tried both submitting to Maeve with all her 4 moves AND beating her at all levels, including level 3 (for which I edited a save so that my MC has slightly higher attack and defense cause I didn't have the patience to fight her 20-30 times again just to get to see any of the new content), but the story still doesn't progress. I can only fight Maeve irrespective of whether I submit to her or defeat her - could this be a bug? :unsure: Do I need to beat her more than once at level 3? I also tried speaking to Daisy, Stella, Ciara and Morkla but none of them seem to be able to progress the story past this point either! (I already learned alchemy and crafting, went through the pussy worship scene with Stella and asked her all 3 questions, forged myself plenty of both copper and fur equipment, but things just don't move on)

So yes, long story short, what am I supposed to do to reach the fight with Liora or even to get to the end of Maeve's content? I can also upload my latest save if anyone wants to check things.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I may sound like an idiot for not having figured this out, but how do you reach Liora? I had to restart the game actually because my old saves just brought me to a bugged alchemy screen, (probably because they were from an older version, not the latest one before 0.4) but I tried both submitting to Maeve with all her 4 moves AND beating her at all levels, including level 3 (for which I edited a save so that my MC has slightly higher attack and defense cause I didn't have the patience to fight her 20-30 times again just to get to see any of the new content), but the story still doesn't progress. I can only fight Maeve irrespective of whether I submit to her or defeat her - could this be a bug? :unsure: Do I need to beat her more than once at level 3? I also tried speaking to Daisy, Stella, Ciara and Morkla but none of them seem to be able to progress the story past this point either! (I already learned alchemy and crafting, went through the pussy worship scene with Stella and asked her all 3 questions, forged myself plenty of both copper and fur equipment, but things just don't move on)

So yes, long story short, what am I supposed to do to reach the fight with Liora or even to get to the end of Maeve's content? I can also upload my latest save if anyone wants to check things.
Bugs aside, beat Maeve lv.3 and you'll unlock Liora's garden. The news is a bit jarring to be honest, with just a text box saying "hey you unlocked it", but I'm guessing that's why the focus of the next updated is improving what's already there instead of creating something new.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

Im not sure in your case. I loaded a save file from the last version after beating Maeve at level 3, then went south of her room to find Liora. You have to walk up to the border of her room in the hall and press Z to enter I believe.

That being said, if it's bugged I wouldn't be entirely surprised.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Bugs aside, beat Maeve lv.3 and you'll unlock Liora's garden. The news is a bit jarring to be honest, with just a text box saying "hey you unlocked it", but I'm guessing that's why the focus of the next updated is improving what's already there instead of creating something new.
Im not sure in your case. I loaded a save file from the last version after beating Maeve at level 3, then went south of her room to find Liora. You have to walk up to the border of her room in the hall and press Z to enter I believe.

That being said, if it's bugged I wouldn't be entirely surprised.
Couldn't play again until the evening, but you were both right! I could already go to Liora's garden, but I failed to notice the prompt when I beat Maeve and I didn't know I had to press Z to open her door. I already love her more than Maeve myself based on her intro (partly because I have a huge fetish for worshipping women wearing 18th/19th century dresses and shoes, which is done extremely rarely and her attire is loosely inspired by, but she's definitely a charming mistress as well based on the first interaction), but I still have to see if the fights and submission scenes are as good as Maeve's or not.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Couldn't play again until the evening, but you were both right! I could already go to Liora's garden, but I failed to notice the prompt when I beat Maeve and I didn't know I had to press Z to open her door. I already love her more than Maeve myself based on her intro (partly because I have a huge fetish for worshipping women wearing 18th/19th century dresses and shoes, which is done extremely rarely and her attire is inspired by, but she's definitely a charming mistress as well based on the first interaction), but I still have to see if the fights and submission scenes are as good as Maeve's or not.
I still love Meave more personally, but I feel the same about her noble woman looks. Also she has a bit I won't spoil for you when she makes fun of Maeve's obsession with metaphores that straight up got me laughting! Nah, Lina knows her writing!

Last edited:

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
this seems like a great game i won't mention bugs because i will sound like a broken record. it would be nice how ever to see more fetishes later on. and i like the corruption D/s bar please expand on that :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
great update as always, a bit on the buggy side and another thing, whenever I win against Liora the game consider it a defeat is that normal?

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
pleased to report that the ESC key now works for the menus. complicated story as to how it was switched to M in the first place.

new backgrounds for maeve and the menu; uses some cool camera stuff.
(absolutely 0 lag:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:)

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
The game is so broken, it's unplayable. I'm not trying to be rude, it's constructive criticism.

Firstly, the text is not fluid, it staggers, and it really hurts the eyes. This can also apply to CGs, like zooming in, or the camera moving, sometimes it's nice and fast, but most of the times, it's sooooo laggy.

Next, the game crashes all the time. It crashes in the Eleda fight, it crashes just when walking around the castle, it crashes and crashes and crashes.

And finally, this may just be for me, but after I beat Maeve for the first time, it says unlocked level 2, but all 3 levels are unlocked. And then beating that level 3 doesn't progress the game at all. Please, you need to fix the game first.

The positives:

1. Amazing CGs
2. Amazing writing, plot and characters (I love Daisy).
3. Great loot system and crafting (if it wasn't so damn slow and buggy).
4. A fresh and exciting concept.

Keep going.
He’s basically trying to say this is like the Katlist situation

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes