4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

fjruvmfjruvm

Jan 21, 2020
Double checking - The last version which you can fight Liora is 4.0D right? on 5.2.1 you spill something on her, later on you see maid girl in sexy outfit "ready to train" and thats the end of content for them in 5.x version right?

John_Retcliffe

Mar 30, 2023
Sorry you don't like it. Just not much I can do to change anything right now. Dealing with real-life problems from what I mentioned in last post. Everything on Patreon is going to my artist, for work I hope to make use of once I recover. View attachment 2369339 Here is the latest one.
I like your game even though I played only the first version 0.1 that I found at itch.io some months ago. I wish you all the best and that you will recover very well and hopefully soon. Thank you for sharing your game with us!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

John_Retcliffe

Mar 30, 2023
Sorry you don't like it. Just not much I can do to change anything right now. Dealing with real-life problems from what I mentioned in last post. Everything on Patreon is going to my artist, for work I hope to make use of once I recover. View attachment 2369339 Here is the latest one.
I can't play your game v0.5.2.1. If I start the game.exe I get this error message and as soon as I start a new game from its title screen I end up immediately within the game somewhere.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not abandoned. I will be returning to work in two days. Have brain injury from sudden sleeping pill discontinuation. Maybe too personal to say but yeah it is what it is.
Yikes that sounds serious. We are glad to see you returning soon and even more glad that you are doing better. Sleep problems are serious and even moreso when they involve brain injury.

Reactions: Konstantinus

John_Retcliffe

Mar 30, 2023
Not abandoned. I will be returning to work in two days. Have brain injury from sudden sleeping pill discontinuation. Maybe too personal to say but yeah it is what it is.
Hopefully you will feel fine again soon. Wish you all the best and a good and full recovering!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
For now, either stop playing and wait for Lina to get better and release another update, or invest in better hardware.
"better hardware" this shows your ignorance on the topic,I have a good setup and I can easily run 3AAA games like Dying Light 2,Cyberpunk and so on,this is an optimization problem as the game is requiring a disproportionate amount of ram and so on compared to what it has. Fact is that the game runs very fast during normal gameplay,only during combat it slows down.
This could be easily tweaked in the code or some other way.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes