4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
hey, isn't there supposed to be a prologue? my game directly start in the room before maeve.
It'll be readded once the performance is good in MOST devices, afaik. Right now, you need slight above average hardware to run Gladia properly.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Have gotten back into a relatively steady workflow. Not so sure the 'quality' of writing will be the same as before (if that's not too presumptuous of me to say), as I do feel like I'm missing a chunk of my brain still.

Nevertheless, art has been coming as promised, and I'm importing the game into a new engine (Godot) to fix performance issues once and for all.

(will provide preset save files at various points so nobody has to go through everything again if they don't want to)

EdelaTeaser.png
View attachment newlobby.mp4

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Have gotten back into a relatively steady workflow. Not so sure the 'quality' of writing will be the same as before (if that's not too presumptuous of me to say), as I do feel like I'm missing a chunk of my brain still.

Nevertheless, art has been coming as promised, and I'm importing the game into a new engine (Godot) to fix performance issues once and for all.

(will provide preset save files at various points so nobody has to go through everything again if they don't want to)

View attachment 2585124
View attachment 2585126
Nice to know, you're back up and doing well, please stay safe and healthy, champ ^.^

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

View attachment 2585124
View attachment 2585126
Glad to hear you're getting better :)
Performance seems to be improving at the same rate as well (y), and though it seems JoiPlay won't serve more use from next version onwards, I'll let you guys know if I find a replacement (I've only found "how to play the game engine on Android" so far, but I don't think that's what I'm looking for).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 2585124
View attachment 2585126
I have mixed feelings about this update. On the one hand I love RPG Maker and it's familiar sprites. But on the otherhand, I understand that mechanically it's important to streamline a game and major changes to engines/ mechanics or characters are best made in the beginning rather than waiting till halfway through (See:Domina/ Maple Hills College). Also, I love that Lilith painting in the background. That is the exact painting I have been wanting to add to my living room. It's good to see your health is better than it was and it's okay if you are not back to 100 percent.

PS. Please bring back Mockla's Orc Herratage, Orc Mockla is sexy as hell and makes a great contrast to MC.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
0.5.0.3 was the first little fix but still fight problem (was my only problem with the game, i hope i will not get that again with 0.5.2.1 :D

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
new engine ?
This one:

View attachment 2585124
View attachment 2585126

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Wooohoo how exciting! Femdom games have been hella stale lately it feels like. I can't wait to see what you've been adding.

Reactions: S3ri4l

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Almost done rebuilding the systems in new engine. Sliding in Edela's new content, then only a matter of porting over the rest of it, which is a fairly rote, quick thing to do. Still too far out to issue an exact release date, but it's easing into tangibility in the near future.

View attachment 2704517
Glad to see you back in the saddle! I have to say that new scene is already looking like a banger. I like her snake/ dragon scale "Armor". Perhaps in a future update MC can get some similar stat boosting gear to help fight off those big strong bully girls? :love:

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari
Jul 7, 2023
Lina, I am curious, why are you making this game? What inspired such an ambitious project? Also, will you ever release it on a platform like Steam (if such a thing is possible)?

Also, the rest of you lot here, would you say your non-sexual side is very different from your sexual side (i.e. outside of this community, how different is your persona)?

Never hear too much about sexual psychology, but I've gotta say, it has always intrigued me

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Also, the rest of you lot here, would you say your non-sexual side is very different from your sexual side (i.e. outside of this community, how different is your persona)?

Never hear too much about sexual psychology, but I've gotta say, it has always intrigued me
Well, to tell you the truth, I'm pretty much the same person here and IRL. Only difference is that in real life no one knows about my sexual tastes (apart from being heterosexual and having a strong fanaticism for girls [I say girls and not women because I'm just 24, I consider women in their 20's are girls]), let alone having an account here in F95. No acquaintance, no friend, and not even my own family knows about my perversions.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Lina, I am curious, why are you making this game? What inspired such an ambitious project? Also, will you ever release it on a platform like Steam (if such a thing is possible)?

That's an interesting talk.

Personally, like many of us I think I'm not the same "sexually" and "unsexually".

Obviously i have a huge thing for female domination, but that doesn't mean i'll be submissive with all the girls i meet. Weirdly enough, I tend to be more dominant/manly in the day to day life, but when it comes sexual, I pray that the girl will be dominant.

Let's just say what I lust for isn't what I believe in. Some femdom lovers would gladly accept a life of servitude to a pretty girl, I clearly wouldn't for example

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes