4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
Hey just wanted to say I really appreciate the creator of this game for updating and reading our comments. This makes waiting for a game much more tolerable and even makes me encourage for the game to be steadily developed instead of rushed. This game has one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen in a H-Game, and makes me really hope for the game's success.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
no pressure and please take your time to make sure things work properly, but what does "Not a whole lot longer anymore!" mean at this point? days? weaks? months? don't want to pressure you with a release date or something, but anything less vague than that statement woud be apprechiated.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
no pressure and please take your time to make sure things work properly, but what does "Not a whole lot longer anymore!" mean at this point? days? weaks? months? don't want to pressure you with a release date or something, but anything less vague than that statement woud be apprechiated.
It's planned for October, but I cannot give any assurance due to severe circumstances in real life, and it very well could extend into November.
All I can assure is that work has been and will continue to be done at the fastest pace manageable.

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
It's planned for October, but I cannot give any assurance due to severe circumstances in real life, and it very well could extend into November.
All I can assure is that work has been and will continue to be done at the fastest pace manageable.
What is Edela's main fetishes? Also is she the main focus in the next update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes