4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

alex424a

Feb 2, 2019
just a quick question for everyone since my game is bugged, do you all start the game already captured and next to the desk lady? I feel like my game automatically skipped the intro too

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
just a quick question for everyone since my game is bugged, do you all start the game already captured and next to the desk lady? I feel like my game automatically skipped the intro too
It's intentional, for performance improvement purposes afaik. The intro should be readded on the new engine release, if memory serves me right.

Reactions: alex424a

alex424a

Feb 2, 2019
It's intentional, for performance improvement purposes afaik. The intro should be readded on the new engine release, if memory serves me right.
ah ok, thanks, i thought i had a problem with my game since Bingus is constantly crawling with the boot in his mouth but its probably just that bug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
ah ok, thanks, i thought i had a problem with my game since Bingus is constantly crawling with the boot in his mouth but its probably just that bug
Indeed, it's the newest minigame that is actually bugged. Can't remember how did I manage to get the boot out of my mouth and get back on my feet, it's been a long time since I last touched the game (but I recall it being possible).

Reactions: alex424a

Saitor

Oct 24, 2020
just wanted to say having play a handful lot of nsfw games especially femdom ones i find myself coming back to this one every so often and even with the buggy engine and other stuff this game hits just the right amount of domination and kinkiness that i love so thank you for creating this and im so excited to play the update!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lutes42

May 11, 2021
So I might just be dumb, but is there currently anything after Maeve? I've beaten her, threw oil at the one other mistress, and spoke with Ciara. Is that the extent of the current version? Or did I completely miss something?

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You
So I might just be dumb, but is there currently anything after Maeve? I've beaten her, threw oil at the one other mistress, and spoke with Ciara. Is that the extent of the current version? Or did I completely miss something?
You throw oil in a mistress, ouch! She's going to hit MC good after that.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
I think you've completed everything. You can actually play against the other mistress in an older version of the game but this game keep going though overhauls. Don't be surprised if your current save doesn't even work on this up coming version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LAKueiJin

lutes42

May 11, 2021
You

You throw oil in a mistress, ouch! She's going to hit MC good after that.
Yeah, it was great

I think you've completed everything. You can actually play against the other mistress in an older version of the game but this game keep going though overhauls. Don't be surprised if your current save doesn't even work on this up coming version.
Ah, gotcha. I'll check in again after a while

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
So I might just be dumb, but is there currently anything after Maeve?
Wait - so was all the Liora content removed since I last checked on this game??? I liked Liora far more than Maeve myself, and I'm pretty sure I remember there was lots of content with her in the last version of this game that I played... :unsure: (you got to fight, and be humiliated in very hot ways, by Liora after you defeated Maeve - she was supposed to be the second Gladia) And, if she was removed, does Lina plan to bring her back in the next release? I really hope she wasn't scrapped, as I loved her character concept...

• Sad

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Saves surely won't work since the game's being moved to another engine.

• Wow
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes