4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 7, 2023
Again hear say i have heard the pposites most dommes i know stumbeled onto it because its eazy money or got recomended by a friend theyll say shit like its empowering but in essence what iv seen recently especially online....its fucking eazy to get a few simps to fund you

And yesh you came across as disingenious and not really curious
My point is though, there are plenty of other professions out there, especially those without the stigma attached, so it's not only the money that draws these individuals into these professions. Especially since it's one of those professions you have to seek out and probably build your personality for.

Also, have to ask, why does this all make you so angry? Why are you so emotionally attached to this line of questioning? Even if you thought I was being disingenuous, surely it shouldn't matter to you anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug and Boko43
May 25, 2022
I have never heard an interview where the domme either wasn't mistreated by men or has no sexual interest in men, could be wrong though. I'd also argue that you don't just accidently become a domme, as with most professions, there also has to be a natural pull there, most women don't become dommes despite the money, hence my curiosity.
I have not seen any interviews apart from 2 interviews from Goddess Medea (I think she has rebranded to Perverformer now) and from what I saw she has an interest in men.

May 25, 2022
Personally i seek no acceptence for my kink im depressed and ashamed i hate that i have these desires for domination i hate my weakness its somethibg i willl never ever experience
Don't despair friend, I think trying to accept it is the best way to go. It is true there are many women out there who just want the opposite of femdom, but I have recently thought about and found out that many women would be ok and happy leading a relationship in every way if given the chance.

Think about it for a second, they have been indoctrinated since childwood to be subservient to male figures. Some of them when given the chance, will happily try and live a more femdom lifestyle. It is just that it probably hasn't even occured to them that a man they could date would want such a thing! It is probably all new to them, give them the chance, maybe when you meet someone you find attractive ask them for their type, and when they ask yours just say that your type is dominant women!

I am really hopeful things change, I can tell from discussing it with you guys in this thread that many of you (me included) feel inadequate simply because our current society pushes for maledom. But hey, I'm sure there's a cutie out there for everyone who is happy challenging society's decadent ways :)

May 25, 2022
It's genuinely what I've observed too - really just want to know why I ended up having these desires, and why it seems so widespread in our culture nowadays when it didn't seem to be there before
I am sure it has always existed, as we can see from old paintings (japanese for example) with a lot of facesitting etc. Probably, much like the LGBTQ+ it was just being repressed and condemned.

Many historians believe that at the dawn of humanity, when we had our first villages and practiced only agriculture societies were matriarchal. Reason for that is all the gods from those times were women and all the statues were female too. When humanity discovered animal husbandry things changed, and we slowly replaced our goddesses for gods.

This brings me joy and hope, thinking nature has nothing to judge us for! And that what once was could be again :coffee::giggle:

Jul 7, 2023
Don't despair friend, I think trying to accept it is the best way to go. It is true there are many women out there who just want the opposite of femdom, but I have recently thought about and found out that many women would be ok and happy leading a relationship in every way if given the chance.

Think about it for a second, they have been indoctrinated since childwood to be subservient to male figures. Some of them when given the chance, will happily try and live a more femdom lifestyle. It is just that it probably hasn't even occured to them that a man they could date would want such a thing! It is probably all new to them, give them the chance, maybe when you meet someone you find attractive ask them for their type, and when they ask yours just say that your type is dominant women!

I am really hopeful things change, I can tell from discussing it with you guys in this thread that many of you (me included) feel inadequate simply because our current society pushes for maledom. But hey, I'm sure there's a cutie out there for everyone who is happy challenging society's decadent ways :)
I personally think the healthiest outcome is when neither individual in the relationship is wholly dominant, but it alternates - I think if you let a woman control your entire life, the novelty would wear off pretty quickly (not being sexist, would be same problem if roles are reversed - you need the autonomy to make your own decisions sometimes for a healthy sense of self), and she might want you to take care of her every once in a while too and be a bit more dominant in the relationship, so I think that balance is important, but I do get where you're coming from too mate.

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
I personally think the healthiest outcome is when neither individual in the relationship is wholly dominant, but it alternates - I think if you let a woman control your entire life, the novelty would wear off pretty quickly (not being sexist, would be same problem if roles are reversed - you need the autonomy to make your own decisions sometimes for a healthy sense of self), and she might want you to take care of her every once in a while too and be a bit more dominant in the relationship, so I think that balance is important, but I do get where you're coming from too mate.
the majority of submissive guys out there are only submissive in bed. it's the same with women, they can have the most contrarian fiery personalities, but still be completely obedient in bed.

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
the majority of submissive guys out there are only submissive in bed. it's the same with women, they can have the most contrarians fiery personalities, but still completely obedient in bed.
Exactly, people shouldn't mix daily life and sexual life. Someone who wants to be a slave in bed doesn't necessarily wants to be a slave in his life ! ( Fortunately )

Jul 7, 2023
I am sure it has always existed, as we can see from old paintings (japanese for example) with a lot of facesitting etc. Probably, much like the LGBTQ+ it was just being repressed and condemned.

Many historians believe that at the dawn of humanity, when we had our first villages and practiced only agriculture societies were matriarchal. Reason for that is all the gods from those times were women and all the statues were female too. When humanity discovered animal husbandry things changed, and we slowly replaced our goddesses for gods.

This brings me joy and hope, thinking nature has nothing to judge us for! And that what once was could be again :coffee::giggle:
Very interesting and I think you're definitely right about the repression, forgot about that aspect of it. You could also be right about matriarchal societies in the past, as I don't know too much about the customs of ancient societies though from what I've seen the ancient pantheons were definitely more balanced between male and female deities than some of the more modern religions. I vaguely remember something about three goddesses in some middle eastern civilisation being either merged into one and made lesser deities or turned into demons in the mythos etc, but again my knowledge on this is pretty shaky. The pantheon featured in the Epic of Gilgamesh is mostly my guess as to what old religions used to look like (not completely masculine or feminine, but a mix between them)

May 25, 2022
That makes sense for someone who's switch. Some people prefer to be in full control for whatever reason, and some people prefer to be fully submissive for whatever reason. As long as everyone is happy with their roles than that is fine. I would argue that novelty works a bit different, in a switch relationship switching things up can be the novelty, in a dom sub it could be trying new things, new toys, I mean it doesn't have to be sexual either.

I guess that if we feel happy being fully submissive then we just have to find someone who is happy being fully dominant. You can still look after your dommy in times of need, doesn't mean you take away the control from them :)

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Very interesting and I think you're definitely right about the repression, forgot about that aspect of it. You could also be right about matriarchal societies in the past, as I don't know too much about the customs of ancient societies though from what I've seen the ancient pantheons were definitely more balanced between male and female deities than some of the more modern religions. I vaguely remember something about three goddesses in some middle eastern civilisation being either merged into one and made lesser deities or turned into demons in the mythos etc, but again my knowledge on this is pretty shaky. The pantheon featured in the Epic of Gilgamesh is mostly my guess as to what old religions used to look like (not completely masculine or feminine, but a mix between them)
We will never know for sure, but (all?) the ancient goddesses related to agriculture and fertility were women, they got replaced or outshined by a surge of male gods such as the greek ones. My source is this youtuber that talks about ancient and pre-historic stories/mythology called around 15:00

Can I just say thank you to all of you for talking to me about this, it was nice
Indeed, thanks for the discussion! It helped me feel better knowing I am not alone struggling with this :)

Last edited:

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
My point is though, there are plenty of other professions out there, especially those without the stigma attached, so it's not only the money that draws these individuals into these professions. Especially since it's one of those professions you have to seek out and probably build your personality for.

Also, have to ask, why does this all make you so angry? Why are you so emotionally attached to this line of questioning? Even if you thought I was being disingenuous, surely it shouldn't matter to you anyway?
I am a genetically engeniered super soldier send from the future to bully redditors or people who act like it

• Haha
Reactions: PootisPenser76

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022

Its not really despair thankfully im also into vanilla stuff im not interested in persuing prostitution so im not asking a agf in the future to do some cringey cosplay or some cringy lines ...have a woman speak to me like darkholme from the gachinuchiverse FUCKING SLAVEV it would be funnier then hoter

• Haha
Reactions: PootisPenser76
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes