4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
May 25, 2022
You guys realise brain damage is a serious thing that you can't just "heal" from and "recover". We'll be lucky if we get anything at all, but first and foremost, you cannot complain about this. It's unfortunate and wish the dev all the best. People shouldn't be expecting anything.
Of course, just trying to be a positive helpful member of the community by commenting supportive words and wishing all the best. People with brain injury very often recover a lot and live a happy life, it is not a "life sentence". It is good to know you will live happily again and do the things that bring you joy. Of course, I think the best thing right now (and it is what I am currently doing) is showing encouraging words and support.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
Yeah, so all you devs out there, if you don't want to be scolded by internet strangers whose opinions are completely inconsequential, you better get to work creating games for free for us them to jerk off to!
you could or couldn't develop games publicly or on patreon, but when you do don't make promises to your community you can't fulfill!

it's better be silent and post at least some updates to the game from time to time than make promise and don't post any update at all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Anonymous100
May 25, 2022
you could or couldn't develop games publicly or on patreon, but when you do don't make promises to your community you can't fulfill!

it's better be silent and post at least some updates to the game from time to time than make promise and don't post any update at all
That's just your opinion, I much rather prefer what Lina is doing now by communicating with us instead. I would guess that most people in this thread prefer it too.

P.S: "Being silent" doesn't necessarily bring you an update. I would even argue that it makes it more difficult to get an update because hearing good heartfelt feedback from your community can be a source of motivation to develop a project that you love.

Reactions: HumanRug

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough? Dunno what to do now after beating Maeve. Nothing happened. Ciara's working on her business, and all doors locked. No new dialogues with Daisy and Mockla.

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
That's just your opinion, I much rather prefer what Lina is doing now by communicating with us instead. I would guess that most people in this thread prefer it too.

P.S: "Being silent" doesn't necessarily bring you an update. I would even argue that it makes it more difficult to get an update because hearing good heartfelt feedback from your community can be a source of motivation to develop a project that you love.
There's always someone like you who causes devs to soak up money but never deliver.

May 25, 2022
There's always someone like you who causes devs to soak up money but never deliver.
The only thing I am giving Lina right now are a few encouraging comments and fighting off your negativity. She has health issues give her a break will you? Your comments are being very unhelpful towards the development of Gladia. You're literally only losing from this and making everyone else lose too cause if I was the developer and I kept reading your hateful comments I would feel much sadder and be more disencouraged to keep developing a game that is out there for free.

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
The only thing I am giving Lina right now are a few encouraging comments and fighting off your negativity. She has health issues give her a break will you? Your comments are being very unhelpful towards the development of Gladia. You're literally only losing from this and making everyone else lose too cause if I was the developer and I kept reading your hateful comments I would feel much sadder and be more disencouraged to keep developing a game that is out there for free.
Oh no, my words discouraged them from working on a game they already aren't working on.

May 25, 2022
Oh no, my words discouraged them from working on a game they already aren't working on.
You just want to be angry at something. Your comments aren't getting you updates any sooner, we'd be better off without your comments because it doesn't have the slightest hint of constructive criticism or support.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
You just want to be angry at something. Your comments aren't getting you updates any sooner, we'd be better off without your comments because it doesn't have the slightest hint of constructive criticism or support.
My comments are just stating the obvious. No anger behind them. And it's difficult to give constructive criticism when there is nothing to critique.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes