4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Subprogram

Jul 24, 2023
Alright, then I'll put it succinctly.

I have been recovering from brain damage (and still am, though I am much better) for the past year. I did not want development to cease, and a programmer offered to help me in the interim during my recovery. It's being done for free, so there is not much more I can ask for than what is given. Learning was borderline impossible back then, so taking the steps necessary to advance my own level of code to do it all myself was out of the question.

This person is helping a lot -- for free, so I would do well to not even imply that I'm bad-mouthing him -- because I'm not. He's got his own full-time job, and other personal responsibilities which we all have. There's just not a ton I can do. I've completed everything I can on my end, and have broached reasonable avenues to be able to finish what he has started -- but that also seems impossible given the circumstances.

My ability to manage and have confidence in decisions over other people took a big hit, so much of it is just trusting that he is doing the work, and I believe he is -- but he has a life, he's doing it for free; and most of what I am up to is scraping more brain cells back together so I can live a decent life. It's not even a matter of this taking precedence over game development -- again, I've done literally everything possible on my end, and even started writing another project while I wait.

Before, I was *relatively* healthy, and only had an artist to oversee. I was subsequently lobotomized, and had to have a far more hands-off approach in order to have development continue whatsoever.

Again I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and I regret that it is taking so long to release. Hope this cleared up the entire story.
Holy shit Lina,

This is a heroic effort and really brave to share! Thank you for doing your best and hopefully focusing on your recovery above all else!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
Having a slight problem when starting the first Meave fight, the game will completely freeze on her first line if dialogue. Has anyone had the same issue or knows how to fix it?

D4mnit

Mar 12, 2023
Having a slight problem when starting the first Meave fight, the game will completely freeze on her first line if dialogue. Has anyone had the same issue or knows how to fix it?
Sorry I have no idea I didnt play yet, I was waiting for the update to try this game

May 25, 2022
So, nothing, as always happens with all promises like "update in November"
I believe Lina will be able to give us as many updates as she wants and share with us all the lovely things she's currently working on. But right now she is still going through the process of recovery and getting better. That is the main thing and that is why we need to be patient while Lina is healing.

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
You guys realise brain damage is a serious thing that you can't just "heal" from and "recover". We'll be lucky if we get anything at all, but first and foremost, you cannot complain about this. It's unfortunate and wish the dev all the best. People shouldn't be expecting anything.
I understand that this is serious, but maybe then there shouldn't have been any big words from dev like "update in November"?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes