RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
would it be ok to have just the translation? cause personally im not a fan of the 3d models being used for the redesign, like a translation WITH the models and one WITHOUT

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
The new translation is still wonky and prob a machine translation. Thanks though...
Its not mine , it was posted somewhere by a guy named yomam. But as it was better than the previous translation thought I would share it

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Thank you very much. It may not be ideal but at least it's a step up from the original MTL.
Are we sure it's different? I downloaded it, started a new game watching the first part of the introduction in that version and the one available here and I didn't see any differences.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Are we sure it's different? I downloaded it, started a new game watching the first part of the introduction in that version and the one available here and I didn't see any differences.
Talk to the first city mayor or the trainer girl, you will see its a bit more understandable now

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
OK, 2nd installment to my graphics update

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (link is the same as from previous post, but the folder is updated)
2: Place it into the "Gladiators_translated" folder.
3: You should get notice that files have the same name. Go ahead and replace all existing files.

This covers (I think) everything up until the Tournament opening day EXCEPT for some of the characters you see outside of fighting(I STILL hate doing pixel art. I spend more time trying to figure out shortcuts than it would take to just do it:mad:). Again, if anyone comes across some picture bigger than a sprite that I haven't remade, let me know how you got them. There are opportunities for me to implement additional graphics from when the author just used cropped or resized versions of existing images from the artist (You're gonna want to lose to the goblins...trust...) and there are some that I haven't seen used. Also, I found out that RPGM uses common files from its Program files folder for users to implement AND that the game only goes to those files when it doesn't find the files in the game folder. This means that I've been able to update all the enemies. I'm not so much into moster girls that I've made sexy slime, but the Werewolves and Rats are now ladies :love:

I haven't been updating my MEGA Gladiators Fanart Folder recently because I'm spending a TON of time learning about the rendering software that's been implemented since I was last really into dong 3D art and WOW the quality of my results is on another level from what I used to be OK with. I may have to go back and re-redo some of the bandit girls just so that the style is a little more consistent. AND If anyone's been bothering to check out the fanart folder for progress and been missing it, also let me know. I've just felt too rushed to generate test pics of that size, even though I'm not on anyone's schedule but my own. It's usually good for me to create those types of images so I can see if there's anything I'm missing.

Thanks for the new translation, Shotlite88 Even though it's another Engrish MTL, I'll be sure to use it to run through the whole game again to see how many character sets I can torture myself by remaking.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
OK, 2nd installment to my graphics update

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (link is the same as from previous post, but the folder is updated)
3: You should get notice that files have the same name. Go ahead and replace all existing files.

This covers (I think) everything up until the Tournament opening day EXCEPT for some of the characters you see outside of fighting(I STILL hate doing pixel art. I spend more time trying to figure out shortcuts than it would take to just do it:mad:). Again, if anyone comes across some picture bigger than a sprite that I haven't remade, let me know how you got them. There are opportunities for me to implement additional graphics from when the author just used cropped or resized versions of existing images from the artist (You're gonna want to lose to the goblins...trust...) and there are some that I haven't seen used. Also, I found out that RPGM uses common files from its Program files folder for users to implement AND that the game only goes to those files when it doesn't find the files in the game folder. This means that I've been able to update all the enemies. I'm not so much into moster girls that I've made sexy slime, but the Werewolves and Rats are now ladies :love:

I haven't been updating my MEGA Gladiators Fanart Folder recently because I'm spending a TON of time learning about the rendering software that's been implemented since I was last really into dong 3D art and WOW the quality of my results is on another level from what I used to be OK with. I may have to go back and re-redo some of the bandit girls just so that the style is a little more consistent. AND If anyone's been bothering to check out the fanart folder for progress and been missing it, also let me know. I've just felt too rushed to generate test pics of that size, even though I'm not on anyone's schedule but my own. It's usually good for me to create those types of images so I can see if there's anything I'm missing.

Thanks for the new translation, Shotlite88 Even though it's another Engrish MTL, I'll be sure to use it to run through the whole game again to see how many character sets I can torture myself by remaking.
Thank you for your graphics work! Thanks yours and the translation improvements this game is becoming actually playable. This is the kind of generosity that makes F95Zone such a great place :)

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
has someone started a translation ?
Not to my knowledge.:confused: I wonder if anyone's even made a translation request in the appropriate forum :unsure: I'll check and take care of it if there isn't a thread.

OK, quick 3rd installment to my graphics update. It only covers the 2 preliminary tournament days... I made everyone we fight in the arena into females (including the opponent with a wife at home...hooray for the fact thart same-sex marriage is a thing!), got Jane's shredded outfit (could have done better if I was a little more patient, but I think that the revelation of how tight in the chest and loose in the arms her outfit normally is satisfied me enough :giggle: ) did minor fixes all over, added Yuki Onna for the Monster Extermination Plateau quest... and I'm getting frustrated at how often I'm making these characters with gloriously thicc thighs and don't have an opportunity to show them off in the game :mad: so PLEASE let me know if and how you get anything I missed so far other than a face or a character you see on the main map! There's still a number of seemingly unused pics that I'm not replacing just in case they ARE being used in circumstances I haven't come across yet! Also... would it be worth my time to remake some of the fight scene backgrounds or does nobody even care?
ALSO, because one of the arena opponents was actually waiting in the men's waiting area, I made the character sprite invisible except for the sequence used in the arena. You may interact with a disembodied voice or a woman who appears out of nowhere if you find this character :D

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (same link as before but updated with all the new files)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not to my knowledge.:confused: I wonder if anyone's even made a translation request in the appropriate forum :unsure: I'll check and take care of it if there isn't a thread.

OK, quick 3rd installment to my graphics update. It only covers the 2 preliminary tournament days... I made everyone we fight in the arena into females (including the opponent with a wife at home...hooray for the fact thart same-sex marriage is a thing!), got Jane's shredded outfit (could have done better if I was a little more patient, but I think that the revelation of how tight in the chest and loose in the arms her outfit normally is satisfied me enough :giggle: ) did minor fixes all over, added Yuki Onna for the Monster Extermination Plateau quest... and I'm getting frustrated at how often I'm making these characters with gloriously thicc thighs and don't have an opportunity to show them off in the game :mad: so PLEASE let me know if and how you get anything I missed so far other than a face or a character you see on the main map! There's still a number of seemingly unused pics that I'm not replacing just in case they ARE being used in circumstances I haven't come across yet! Also... would it be worth my time to remake some of the fight scene backgrounds or does nobody even care?
ALSO, because one of the arena opponents was actually waiting in the men's waiting area, I made the character sprite invisible except for the sequence used in the arena. You may interact with a disembodied voice or a woman who appears out of nowhere if you find this character :D

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (same link as before but updated with all the new files)
Thank you very much for this latest addition! I doub't there is one on here since if there were it would have no doubt already been posted here to enjoy.

Fuirania

Sep 20, 2018
The dev is currently finishing a new game called "Afterschool Mix Fighters", which will be similar to Gladiators of Elmia.
He said something about finishing between Late May and Early June and i think he's developing it for about 1 year.
You can download a very limited trial version on his Ci-en: ( )
I think it will be another wonderful femdom eroge cuz the demo was damn good.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The dev is currently finishing a new game called "Afterschool Mix Fighters", which will be similar to Gladiators of Elmia.
He said something about finishing between Late May and Early June and i think he's developing it for about 1 year.
You can download a very limited trial version on his Ci-en: ( )
I think it will be another wonderful femdom eroge cuz the demo was damn good.
Thank you for the good news! I will have to check this new game out too.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Another Quick GFX update for Day 1 of the Tournament Finals, including all opponents you can face in the underground fight club and Mileena's quest. New stuff:
Battlers: Mileena, Woman Witch, Minotaura, Orc, Scorpion, Skeleton, Death, Mimic, Death Master(now female), remade the battler for Dryad, Ice Elemental and Fire Elemental (they're all the same pic with some sort of color filter put on in the game)... the Fire Elemental's colors were too jacked up at first.
H Scenes: Mileena Tournament Loss, Mileena Quest Reward.
Game Overs: Minotaura, Mimic, Death
Losses: Woman Witch (I forgot to mention earlier that when you lose in the underground fight club there's usually a specific graphic you get... I try to spice them up while still trying to be accurate with what I think the captions mean)
I'm including the face and character files that are missing from the game that can cause a lockup sometimes when you try to load a save with Mileena in the party.

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Another Quick GFX update for Day 1 of the Tournament Finals, including all opponents you can face in the underground fight club and Mileena's quest. New stuff:
Battlers: Mileena, Woman Witch, Minotaura, Orc, Scorpion, Skeleton, Death, Mimic, Death Master(now female), remade the battler for Dryad, Ice Elemental and Fire Elemental (they're all the same pic with some sort of color filter put on in the game)... the Fire Elemental's colors were too jacked up at first.
H Scenes: Mileena Tournament Loss, Mileena Quest Reward.
Game Overs: Minotaura, Mimic, Death
Losses: Woman Witch (I forgot to mention earlier that when you lose in the underground fight club there's usually a specific graphic you get... I try to spice them up while still trying to be accurate with what I think the captions mean)
I'm including the face and character files that are missing from the game that can cause a lockup sometimes when you try to load a save with Mileena in the party.

Thank you so much for your contribution!

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Another day of the Tournament done :D I want to get this posted because up next is Bunny Girl, who has quite a number of pics right off the bat, and the next day is the fight with Velvet and I'm almost certainly going to remake the pics for Velvet and the Sexy Bandit... and there's a SLIGHT possibility that I'll decide to remake the Bandit Girl and Bandit Teen pics (they came out decent, so more probably I'll leave them as is) New stuff:
Battlers: Remade Purim battler, new Purim Panty flash battler and in-battle panty flash attack cut(this includes the battler during the fight VS both Purim and Diana during the Marry Aliumina Quest), FYI Diana battler and and in-battle cuts were already made.
H Scenes: Remade Mileena Quest Reward scene(I had forgotten how I made her boobs last time and her nipples ended up looking weird to me... it was good enough for the moment when I made the last update, but my occasional OCD flared up... and I'm glad. Now Ralph[MC's default name] almost has to break his jaw to suck on Mileena's nips!), Diana Tournament Loss H Scene, Purim's Tournament Loss H Scene(WOW I'm happy with that scene!)
These are BRANCHED H scenes. You fight Purim in the Tournament if you complete Purim';s quest for Mermaid Scales . You fight Diana if you do NOT complete Purim's Quest.

2: Move/Copy it into the "Gladiators_translated" folder.

As always, if you get pics bigger than a face or mapscreen character, let me know how you got them, as there are a few pics in the folders that I don't remember seeinh in the game, so I haven't replaced them. This could result in new unique pics instead of the cropped/resized pics used in the original build.

OH! And a preview of Bunny Girl... to give you an idea of the ways in which I might tell you that she's...big. If you'.ve played the game you probably remember that she absorbs her opponent's power through seduction techniques so I really want her appearance to reflect that she's been very successful over time... she's... big...

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes