RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Bunny Girl and Darkwitch GFX remake update
Bunny Girl ALL pics(Meeting, H Scene B4 tournament fight, Good End, loss scenes(including H Scenes) by HP and by MP after tournament fight, in Underground Arena Nominated Game fight (normal and reverse nominations) and in Winning Battle fight) except for the Monster Extermination Forest doppleganger encounter. Now I have to double-check all the different Winning Battle loss possibilities to see if there's any I missed and if the loss pics I made go along with what I THINK the text means.
Darkwitch battler and loss pic.

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (same link as before but updated with all the new files)
2: Move/Copy it into the "Gladiators_translated" folder.
3: You should get notice that files have the same name. Go ahead and replace all existing files.

As always, if you get pics bigger than a face or mapscreen character, let me know how you got them, as there are a few pics in the folders that I don't remember seeing in the game, so I haven't replaced them. This could result in new unique pics instead of the cropped/resized pics used in the original build.

Spent a LOT of time analyzing the 3 unique sequence of pics in Bunnygirl's tittyfuck H scenes to implement a number of different positions during each sequence instead of just making 40 pics consisting of combinatopns of 1 pose, 3 facial expessions and a variety of ejaculate locations. Hope I made them a little more interesting!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Bunny Girl and Darkwitch GFX remake update
Bunny Girl ALL pics(Meeting, H Scene B4 tournament fight, Good End, loss scenes(including H Scenes) by HP and by MP after tournament fight, in Underground Arena Nominated Game fight (normal and reverse nominations) and in Winning Battle fight) except for the Monster Extermination Forest doppleganger encounter. Now I have to double-check all the different Winning Battle loss possibilities to see if there's any I missed and if the loss pics I made go along with what I THINK the text means.
Darkwitch battler and loss pic.

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (same link as before but updated with all the new files)
3: You should get notice that files have the same name. Go ahead and replace all existing files.

As always, if you get pics bigger than a face or mapscreen character, let me know how you got them, as there are a few pics in the folders that I don't remember seeing in the game, so I haven't replaced them. This could result in new unique pics instead of the cropped/resized pics used in the original build.

Spent a LOT of time analyzing the 3 unique sequence of pics in Bunnygirl's tittyfuck H scenes to implement a number of different positions during each sequence instead of just making 40 pics consisting of combinatopns of 1 pose, 3 facial expessions and a variety of ejaculate locations. Hope I made them a little more interesting!
Thank you for that latest update.

CatanKatarn

Jul 14, 2018
Little point in making new art for this game if the text still fucking sucks imho. Is it possible to commission translations anywhere? I would legit pay alot of money for this particular game

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Little point in making new art for this game if the text still fucking sucks imho. Is it possible to commission translations anywhere? I would legit pay alot of money for this particular game
Agreed about the MTL being one of the worst ever released but the artist is still doing a big service for our community. Also, co

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Velvet up-update, Bandit Gang up-update, Female Soldier/Rize/Rana up-update. (I think) Everything through the day of the Tournament Quarter-Finals and the Lavastia Forest Extermination Quest before the Boss Fight is updated except for Queen Luftina's face pics. Over 70 new pics in the Graphics folder.

Let's see: All Bandit Gang battlers/losses including the 3-on-1 losses in the Morderia caves and in the Tournament waiting room before fighting Velvet, All Velevt battlers/losses including 2 Velvet tournament Loss H scenes (losing by HP or MP triggers a different scene... the "Mega-Amazon Position Reverse Rape" scene or the "Facecrushing Ass Press" scene) and some new positions for the Morderia caves titfuck H scene, Re-remade Female Soldier/Rize/Rana when I found an extra pic in the Underground Fight Club when losing to Female Soldier during the Winning Battle (reawakened my disappointment in my 2 previous efforts... now the pics POP like I want), Bandit Gang scenes were taking so long to render that I used my weaker computer to create Battlers and Loss Scenes for Lesser Succubus (thicc), Lesser Devil (10' BBW)(w/new Character Sheet) and Devil Witch (busty loli)(w/new Character Sheet), and the Lavastia Forest Crystal Doppleganger pics for Mileena, Bunny Girl, Purim and Diana (and no I did not make 1 new pic for each and blur it... 2 new pics each!!!) Thankfully, the H scenes for the dopplegangers all lined up very well with the pics I already did.

Next up: Succubus Nest Boss and Sherry in the Tournament Semi-Finals.

Agreed. I'm doing this primarily for me because I want to and sharing it. I'm kinda hoping that having the option might help generate some new interest and inspire someone to make a PROPER FUCKING TRANSLATION!!! Not screaming at you... just screaming, lol

Last edited:
  • Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Velvet up-update, Bandit Gang up-update, Female Soldier/Rize/Rana up-update. (I think) Everything through the day of the Tournament Quarter-Finals and the Lavastia Forest Extermination Quest before the Boss Fight is updated except for Queen Luftina's face pics. Over 70 new pics in the Graphics folder.

Let's see: All Bandit Gang battlers/losses including the 3-on-1 losses in the Morderia caves and in the Tournament waiting room before fighting Velvet, All Velevt battlers/losses including 2 Velvet tournament Loss H scenes (losing by HP or MP triggers a different scene... the "Mega-Amazon Position Reverse Rape" scene or the "Facecrushing Ass Press" scene) and some new positions for the Morderia caves titfuck H scene, Re-remade Female Soldier/Rize/Rana when I found an extra pic in the Underground Fight Club when losing to Female Soldier during the Winning Battle (reawakened my disappointment in my 2 previous efforts... now the pics POP like I want), Bandit Gang scenes were taking so long to render that I used my weaker computer to create Battlers and Loss Scenes for Lesser Succubus (thicc), Lesser Devil (10' BBW)(w/new Character Sheet) and Devil Witch (busty loli)(w/new Character Sheet), and the Lavastia Forest Crystal Doppleganger pics for Mileena, Bunny Girl, Purim and Diana (and no I did not make 1 new pic for each and blur it... 2 new pics each!!!) Thankfully, the H scenes for the dopplegangers all lined up very well with the pics I already did.

Next up: Succubus Nest Boss and Sherry in the Tournament Semi-Finals.

Agreed. I'm doing this primarily for me because I want to and sharing it. I'm kinda hoping that having the option might help generate some new interest and inspire someone to make a PROPER FUCKING TRANSLATION!!! Not screaming at you... just screaming, lol
And once again, thank you for your work. While a proper tranalation is the number 1 need, remastered artwork is a very nice bonus for when this game gets translated.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
OK, so not the update I was wanting to do since the external hard drive I've been using for all my files for the last few months died on me:eek: I have tons of backup storage space but I never got around to installing any synching software... damn me. So my most recent backup saves were from before I finished the Morderia caves. I'm pretty sure I'll get my files back, but not how long it'll take.

So we've got the battler and cutpic for the Boss Succubus and I finished off Sherry's pics (New battlers, Bad End and Good End H scenes) Also did some maintenance on the MEGA folder. Some pics didn't need to be in there and a couple others were missing.

I guess I'll casually start on Queen Luftina while I'm waiting. I could also do the male soldier and royal guard, or remake the boss Succubus and Aliumina from scratch but there's some 3D meshes and especially textures on my dead drive which I spent TONS of time on that I'm unwilling to try to replicate unless it's absolutely necessary to finish up what I'm doing.

EDIT: Oh, Hell, yeah!
test.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
OK, so not the update I was wanting to do since the external hard drive I've been using for all my files for the last few months died on me:eek: I have tons of backup storage space but I never got around to installing any synching software... damn me. So my most recent backup saves were from before I finished the Morderia caves. I'm pretty sure I'll get my files back, but not how long it'll take.

So we've got the battler and cutpic for the Boss Succubus and I finished off Sherry's pics (New battlers, Bad End and Good End H scenes) Also did some maintenance on the MEGA folder. Some pics didn't need to be in there and a couple others were missing.

I guess I'll casually start on Queen Luftina while I'm waiting. I could also do the male soldier and royal guard, or remake the boss Succubus and Aliumina from scratch but there's some 3D meshes and especially textures on my dead drive which I spent TONS of time on that I'm unwilling to try to replicate unless it's absolutely necessary to finish up what I'm doing.

EDIT: Oh, Hell, yeah!
View attachment 1225138
Thank you once again for your contribution!

I just took a look at it and it looks interesting. What is the game's English name?

Also, I think I saw this game on there in the recommendation row. Please tell me they are not charging people for the piss poor MTL we have seen on here...

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Thank you once again for your contribution!

I just took a look at it and it looks interesting. What is the game's English name?

Also, I think I saw this game on there in the recommendation row. Please tell me they are not charging people for the piss poor MTL we have seen on here...

I was talking about games like this

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes