Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_215882

I just thought of this in regards to characters. I do believe I remember reading that he plans on having some characters from BB in Glamour. I can see this blowing up in his face if those characters, say like Alice, don't have mostly lesbian scenes. Then we have an Eric 2.0 disaster with this game. I know people will complain if there isnt.

Reactions: AkitoH

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
View attachment 63344
The main character is a girl?

Many people were surprised by the news that our new game will have a female protagonist. Today I'm going to tell you why I want to do this.
All games with male protagonists can be boiled down to just one formula: you create a perfect alpha-male who fucks everything in his path. That's how they all work, same thing over and over and over again. Simple and predictable.

But when the main character is a girl, then the whole game is completely different. Instead of just being an empty avatar for players to project themselves on, female protagonist is her own character. And the players can create all kinds of spicy situations to see where it can lead. Here are some examples:

Let's say the main character is trying to steal something and the principal catches her red handed. How is she going to resolve the situation? Will she choose to be punished or will she try to bribe the principal with money or sex? You don't get as many different options if your main character is a man. I don't think you want to see one man spank another as a punishment, let alone see them fucking.

Here's another example. The main character is taking a shower in college after PE. After leaving the shower she finds out someone has decided to prank her and now all of her clothes are in the men's changing room. What is she going to do? Should she go into the men's room naked, feel embarrassed and risk losing her reputation and who knows what else? Or should she wait for a teacher, who could either help her our or use the situation? You don't get this kinds of choices in a game with a male protagonist.

Kate, the game protagonist, is going to be very shy in the beginning of the game because she was raised in a conservative Christian family. And you, as a player, will get to decide how much you want to change her. How is she going to react on having to change in the locker room in college? Is she going to tan topless on the beach? How long is her skirt going to be? Will she take a pizza delivery in nothing but panties? Would you want your character to go naked outside? There are lots of possibilities to play around with this idea.

Here's another side to this: How slutty do you want to make your protagonist? When you play as a man there's no downside to building a harem, that's the goal of the entire game. Being an easy slut, on the other hand, might have negative consequences. You, the player, are going to be the one who draws the line. Maybe you want your character to be a whore? A dominatrix?

Here's another choice. When you play as a man you can only sleep with women. But when you play as a woman you can sleep with women, men, or both. Do you want to seduce your girl friend or do you want to steal away her boyfriend? Do you want to join them so you can all have fun together?

Your Kate can be completely different from someone else's Kate. Unlike a male protagonist, who is usually always has the same alpha-male personality without any concern about his reputation.
I have to admit that I'm intrigued .... I can not wait to get the first release .....
will it be 02 March? only DS can tell us ...... DS? you are there? Can you tell us when it will be the first release?

Reactions: JasonJemodah

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I just thought of this in regards to characters. I do believe I remember reading that he plans on having some characters from BB in Glamour. I can see this blowing up in his face if those characters, say like Alice, don't have mostly lesbian scenes. Then we have an Eric 2.0 disaster with this game. I know people will complain if there isnt.
Glamour will be the same city, same time as BB, that's correct. And you're damn right. If Alice has any scenes other than lesbian moments, the Eric haters (myself included, I'm not innocent, but I can admit it :coldsweat:) will rain in like the Death Eaters from Harry Potter.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Glamour will be the same city, same time as BB, that's correct. And you're damn right. If Alice has any scenes other than lesbian moments, the Eric haters (myself included, I'm not innocent, but I can admit it :coldsweat:) will rain in like the Death Eaters from Harry Potter.
i bet he will have a Scene where this games mc will get raped/blackmailed by eric xD

Reactions: AkitoH

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
The plot

Main character Kate lived her whole life in a small rural town with her older sister, brother, father and her strict Christian mother. But one day her family falls apart, her father leaves, and her older sister moves out to the big city. Kate is 18, she recently graduated high school and it's time to look for a higher education. Her older sister Julia invites her to move in with her and apply to the same experimental college she's attending herself. The college is free, but it has very, em, unique take on education. Kate accepts Julia's offer and is hoping to start a better life in a new place. But maybe her life won't be as glamourous as she hopes it to be…»

uhmm ... not a good idea the 2 sisters in the same apartment .... with the advance of the story many will ask to see them together in bed maybe with the same guy .... and so we would return to the problem of BB ... .. incest.
Would not it be better if Kate moved from her dear childhood friend?

U

User_215882

It would for Patreon. I don't know why he said sister when you know people are going to ask for a sister fister moment. Like dude you don't like incest why did you create a potential demand buddy? Come on.

Reactions: lewozi

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Big Brother's development is now officially over. We've finished 0.13 and now we are moving to our next project. I won't link 0.13 in here, you'll have to look for it yourselves.
Now it's time to talk about Glamour. More specifically, game locations. The game is going to have a city map with key locations: your home, college, shops, NPC's houses and other locations. Some of them are going to be unlocked only after Kate learns about them. You'll be able to open city map from certain locations, like your house's hall.

We're going to regularly add new locations to the game. First version will only have main character's house so you can see the interface, interaction with objects and have some idea about Glamour's gameplay. Then we will add shops and the college. Then we'll start adding new locations: public beach, nudist beach, sister's fitness club, beauty salon, cafe, restaurant, sauna, night club, other character's houses and many other locations.

Main character is going to live in a house with six locations: hall, living room, Julia's room, bathroom, backyard and the basement. You'll be able to make changes to some rooms. For example, if you buy a new TV or a gaming console, you'll see them in the living room. If you're wondering why the game is going to have a basement... that's going to be a surprise.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Will there be a new thread for the new version of Glamour?

I think having this old outdated one will just confuse the matter.
Basically it's not the same game at all as the new is a Unity engine with renders and the old completely diffrent.

U

User_215882

This is the Glamour thread. Once he drops the demo this will get updated

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
This is the Glamour thread. Once he drops the demo this will get updated
This is the OLD Glamour thread and every post on the first 4-5 pages are about the OLD version.
It's gonna make millions of pointless extra posts from people who can't understand why non of the info on early pages has squat to do with the actual game they play. But if you clean it up and delete all posts that refer to old version it will work. The thread is even named Glamour v0.8 and the game isen't even launched yet. I would opt / Vote for a new thread.

Reactions: ememmmm
U

User_215882

I believe a modstator already stated that they aren't going to update this thread till the demo. So anything posted about the new Glamour would go here. Then a few things like the OP will change. I mean how many threads have useless posts? Almost every one.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I mean how many threads have useless posts? Almost every one.
Exept this is how the thread starts and it's about a diffrent game so i'd say almost no thread does that.
And starting a thread on a forum for a Moderator/Administrator should be a matter of 1 klick, Text editing and then it's done. Add a link on the first page to this thread for anyone intrested in the original game. But do not use 1 thread for 2 diffrent games unless you wanna shoot yourself in both feets about all the missleading info that leads to a flame war of posts later on :p Like the one you just wrote and my reply to you, this post :eek:penedeyewink:
Just start a new thread and all problems solved in 1 go.:)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote