Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
First version is confirmed to be mostly mechanical just to show how it looks. It won't have most of the places or characters. He said 0.1 won't even have any male character so that would mean barely any character will be present in 0.1. But this version will show general idea and I find it really interesting to look after

U

User_215882

Finding it interesting is one thing. Wanting to pledge (pay) is another. DS is either going to continue or drop this depending on the amount of people who want to support it. So no matter how polished it is I wouldn't put it past him to consider dropping it if he loses more patrons. He already did once.

mmcg

Oct 4, 2017
I feel confused and I don't know how to get the key.
I tried to understand it but I don't know the key ??
Anybody know the key ??

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Finding it interesting is one thing. Wanting to pledge (pay) is another. DS is either going to continue or drop this depending on the amount of people who want to support it. So no matter how polished it is I wouldn't put it past him to consider dropping it if he loses more patrons. He already did once.
To be honest he lost much less than he anticipated so at this point it's still not a problem. At this moment Patrons stopped removing their pledges so it will take a lot of time (if any) for more of them to leave him. It also shouldn't be considered as dropping anything as Glamour is a proof that he can go back to his previous projects. Glamour is older than BB

Mookee82

Nov 18, 2017
I am not into female MC but after BB, I would like to see what DS will do with this game

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Interactive objects

As I've mentioned before, the game will have interactive objects. For example, in the living room it's a sofa, your wardrobe, TV set if you bought one, and the kitchen. After clicking on object's icon you'll go to the object's screen and see available actions. For example, if you walk up to a closed door, you'll see options like lockpick the door, crack open the door to peek, and enter. When someone's at the front door, you'll have options like ask who's there, open the door, and leave quietly.
This is also how some events will work. You know, the kind of events where the text isn't as important as the images. Now one quarter of a screen isn't going to be hidden behind the text. You'll also be able to see previous steps in events, but I'll tell you about this functionality another time.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
For me it´s a boring game. You won´t find any tabu or thrill in it. You can decide if the female MC will change in a whore or a fine girl. So what? Yes, certainly a whore, right!? And then? The female MC will fuck the entire city?! And DS decision to implement the charakters from BB in Glamour... wow! Afterwards we will see the female MC has lesbian sex with Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira. Max will also fuck the female MC and her sister and all her friends. Alex (he comes also round the corner) will fuck Lisa. And Max is only the spectator... everything else is Incest. What an awesome outlook! What a thrill. Wtf!! :FeelsBadMan:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Surprise!!!
from DS Discord channel:

Dark Silver - Today at 12:23 PM
I guess we'll create a poll about glamour mc gender..

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Twist!!!
from DS Discord channel:

Dark Silver - Today at 12:37 PM
to clarify
there is no chance that it would be only mmc
but it could be selectable

PS. How the hell wil he/she do it? Different gender, different paths...

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Today I'm going to tell you a bit about fundamental structure of our new game. We're making complicated gameplay mechanics and applying them into the game. Glamour won't be just a simple visual novel, it's going to be a complicated RPG with skills, crafting, minigames and many other things you can see in good RPGs.
Technically, our game engine gives us an opportunity to play as any character in the game. And I'm not just talking about choosing your gender, I talking taking control of any character in the game and play as that character. We're not planning to implement "choose a playable character" in the game in the near future, for a long while the game is going to be about Kate. We want to tell you her story and trust us, you're going to love it :)

Maybe one day you'll get to play as a guy, a teacher or maybe even as principal. It's not going to be in the game any time soon, but the important thing is we're building our game from the grounds up with this functionality in mind.

We want to make a game with lots of options and fetishes so everyone will find something they like.

A lot of people are wondering about Patreon's restrictions are the lines we're not willing to cross. We were surprised when Patreon has decided to ban our previous game are we didn't have any backup plans for this kind of emergency. Now we're building our own website, so you don't have to worry, you won't lose us if something like this happens again. Which, by the way, will give us ability to add anything we want into our game without being afraid to get banned for breaking Patreon's everchanging rules.

U

User_215882

Im not surprised at all that he is considering adding a playable male MC. Its not like its a bad thing, but it also sounds like he is thinking about the future of the game. His page is already littered with people who wont play as a female mixed with those are fine with it. How early he adds it is really up to how much support he retains upon his first couple of updates is what I'm guessing. Should support tank I doubt it won't take long for it to happen. But that means a lot more work creating scenes and dialogues for 2 characters.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I would honestly prefer he just pick a gender and run with it. I don't think it will help the game at all switching characters. He already made the point that it would mean less story for either. I would prefer a male from the start but a female main would be perfectly fine also. I was genuinely surprised by how much enjoyment I got out of Girl Life with a female MC. If this game is a complex RPG type game why would you spend hours building stats on one character to then switch to playing as another at the halfway point and doing it all again.

Reactions: JasonJemodah
U

User_215882

Poor DS. It's obvious that he wants to do a game with a female MC, but he also wants to keep and make more patreon bucks. He is already down 15 percent.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote