Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi Peeps. As requested / pointed out glamour will be reworked and to get a better explanation of why we're doing what I'm about to say read this:
This is the OLD Glamour thread and every post on the first 4-5 pages are about the OLD version.
It's gonna make millions of pointless extra posts from people who can't understand why non of the info on early pages has squat to do with the actual game they play. But if you clean it up and delete all posts that refer to old version it will work. The thread is even named Glamour v0.8 and the game isen't even launched yet. I would opt / Vote for a new thread.
We are going to make a new thread once the game drops and I'll move all the posts from the point where my previous comment was stated. We'll rename this one to old glamour or something, we'll see that later on. that's all :)

Reactions: JohnPonn

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
And Max will be in Glamour.
What!? You don't feel happy?
Don't worry ,he will only penetrate every girl besides you. You still can decide your relationship with him.:tf:

Max is behind you now ,and he's ogling you :evilsmile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Dialog UI

Today I'm going to tell you about new dialogs. We completely reworked its design and functionality. If you've played Big Brother you've seen the game had a lot of dialog options like “yeah” and “continue” that were there just to break someone else's dialog in two because the dialogs were taking only about 1/5th of the game's screen. Also the game had a lot of meaningless choices that didn't lead anywhere and it didn't matter what you pick. And Max barely ever said more than one sentence at once because his lines had even less space on screen.
We're going to change that. Glamour will have two kinds of dialogs. This is how non-event dialogs (like when you just meet someone on the street) are gonna look: character we're speaking with is on the left, the main character is on the right, their entire conversation in the middle. And not just the last line either, you'll be able to scroll to any point of the conversation whenever you want. We're dropping meaningless choices, you will only see dialog options when your choice actually matters.

Event dialogs are going to look differently, but we'll talk about them another time.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Dialog UI

Today I'm going to tell you about new dialogs. We completely reworked its design and functionality. If you've played Big Brother you've seen the game had a lot of dialog options like “yeah” and “continue” that were there just to break someone else's dialog in two because the dialogs were taking only about 1/5th of the game's screen. Also the game had a lot of meaningless choices that didn't lead anywhere and it didn't matter what you pick. And Max barely ever said more than one sentence at once because his lines had even less space on screen.
We're going to change that. Glamour will have two kinds of dialogs. This is how non-event dialogs (like when you just meet someone on the street) are gonna look: character we're speaking with is on the left, the main character is on the right, their entire conversation in the middle. And not just the last line either, you'll be able to scroll to any point of the conversation whenever you want. We're dropping meaningless choices, you will only see dialog options when your choice actually matters.

Event dialogs are going to look differently, but we'll talk about them another time.
Looks like a much better system than BB. The design looks good aswell. Plus points for allowing us to scroll back in the conversation.

Reactions: KaiserST

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I really want to see if the dialogues will be better and actually matter in Glamour since that those in BB were quite the opposite. The dialogue were always weird and the options never had any difference so I hope this will be better in this new game. And maybe hire someone who knows English better than DS and his team to fix any gramar mistakes.

Also aren't those two sisters? If so why is DS teasing incest like this, he really shouldn't test patreon rules until he has a way to collect pledges on his own.

Edit: Insert here obligatory praise about how good DS models and render skills are.
The sisters will only be naked around each other, they won't have sex. DS has said that that's apparently not against the rules, so we'll see.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
DS said on Discord that he maybe switch von Patreon to another Site but not anytime soon

U

User_215882

I dont think anyone is going to knock on DS when it comes to game design. He really shot himself in the foot by having the MC stay with her sister leaving some players wanting action between siblings. Should have been friend instead

Reactions: KaiserST

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
>"All games with male protagonists can be boiled down to just one formula: you create a perfect alpha-male who fucks everything in his path."

>"the core theme in all of these was to fuck all the girls that came your way."

ofc the core theme of those games was to fuck all the Girls, most of those games are harem style. a guy who fucks all the Girls isnt the same as a guy who is "a perfect alpha-male". i did over 50 game Reviews on this site, on of my most used sentences in those Reviews is: "the mc who acted like a stupid beta bitch".

Gates: The Opening has a mc that i would call "a perfect alpha-male". but do you really think BB max or that stupid cunt ethan in "Ethan's Legacy" are "Alpha males". ethan was the most beta male EVER. the mc's in the incestor games are often FAR from perfect, but still find a way to fuck all the Girls.

and also there are games where the Focus is more on 1 or 2 Girls, where again the mc is far from Alpha and only fucks 1 or 2 Girls. like tangled up.

so if you want i can look at all the games i played and Name every game thatdidn't have a "perfect Alpha male".
MC from gates is the best 100% :FeelsGoodMan:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Dialog UI

This reminds me of why I was drawn to BB in the first place, as were many others as evidenced by the number of patrons it quickly brought on board (not to mention the millions of views on this site for its main thread). There are a never-ending number of valid criticisms about the story-telling or plot direction or character development or whatever ways BB disappointed some people, but the renders were so professional and polished, the GUI was so basic and intuitive and snappy. The game felt expensive, if that makes sense, and these previews of Glamour seem to up the ante even higher. Time will tell whether DS and his design team have learned from some past "mistakes" (opinions will vary), but I'm looking forward to this new project.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
This reminds me of why I was drawn to BB in the first place, as were many others as evidenced by the number of patrons it quickly brought on board (not to mention the millions of views on this site for its main thread). There are a never-ending number of valid criticisms about the story-telling or plot direction or character development or whatever ways BB disappointed some people, but the renders were so professional and polished, the GUI was so basic and intuitive and snappy. The game felt expensive, if that makes sense, and these previews of Glamour seem to up the ante even higher. Time will tell whether DS and his design team have learned from some past "mistakes" (opinions will vary), but I'm looking forward to this new project.
Same here. I liked the original glamour and I am looking forward to the new one. Is there an ETA for a first version arleady?

Reactions: JasonJemodah

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Same here. I liked the original glamour and I am looking forward to the new one. Is there an ETA for a first version arleady?
Probably March 2nd. But it will more likely be a showcase of technical things and won't have that much content yet.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

GUI

Since we're planning to release the game on mobile devices along with PC and Macs, we're reworking the interface so it has good usability whether you use a mouse or your finger.
Top part of the screen has important information you want to see at all times: your status bar (I'll tell you more about it later), your money, the main menu, current time and location.

Structurally, the game is made out of hubs with several locations in each one. If you're unfamiliar with this terms, think Kate's house is a hub and every room is a location. Outside of events and dialogs you'll be able to see all locations that are available from the one you're in. You'll see the map icon in the bottom left corner whenever you're in a location that lets you move go to another hub (like the hall in Kate's house). If a location is a dead end and you can only go back (like bathroom), there will be a button to go back.

Bottom right corner has all available objects in the current location and “wait” button. I'll tell you more about objects in the future.

U

User_215882

If DS is smart he is going to have to release a meaty first launch to keep people pledging. No here is basic game and some teasing scenes. Especially since its looking like it's not going to be out till March.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote