Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
New character: Mercedes, Maria's Aunt.
For now I'm just working on the story and assembling the story plays. I also renamed the word "book/act" to season to make it more professional. I intend to write/create 4 seasons of the game and the last (fourth) in part two we will have Maria. I still don't know if it will be worth it because the fourth season, part two, will be quite different from the others.
maria&mercedes.png
katherine (nopiercing)season1-part1.png Alice(girlfriend)season2part2.png
JANE_BBEroticNovel_Season3.png

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
In the meantime, I wasn't able to enjoy the Christmas and New Year holidays because I was working.
In addition, this was also taking up all my time, as I had to rework some characters that were ''outdated''. I had also lost all my progress but I kept a backup but it was very old, I'm still rebuilding Ann because as I said I lost all my progress from before. I was having problems with Kira's model and I managed to fix it.
Kira (season).png Ann (season).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucy&Alice.png

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
The main page of this thread needs to be updated. There are some mistakes for sure.

1. Ann has Brady Hair in BB. But there is a Glamour assets thread. And in Glamour her hair looks more like (i'm not 100% sure, though).

2. Lisa... Bonny Hair are from BB, not Glamour.

3. Zoe... Looks like she had Harley's Body and Elsa's skin. What about head morphs - it seems to me, that there is combination of Harley's and Elsa's heads. But i don't know, which values should be there. 50/50? 60/40? 70/40? I didn't figure that out. And yes, the makeup changes look very much (i'm not sure, which MU should be applied).

4. Alice... Eliya is Vicky's base model. At least if we're talking about head morphs.

By the way, Imogen is pretty much lookalike too.

5. Kira... There were many discussions about her. But look at these pictures:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Which one is more lookalike? And be honest with your answers. Click Red Heart, if the first one. Click Haha, if the second one. Click Angry, if the third one. These emotes looks different from each other, so it will be easy to count. I will tell you about head morphs, i used for these renders, later, when there will be at least 10 opinions.
And yes, the makeup changes the look a lot.

Also look at her breasts shape. Even if her body is Tess, her breasts have some difference for sure. If you set Breasts Downward Slope at 100%, the breasts will look more similar. But the size will be smaller, than in the game. I tried some morphs like Breasts Diameter, Breasts Implants, Breasts Natural, Breasts Heavy, Breasts Shape 01-08, Breasts Size, etc., but the result was pretty bad. Maybe someone can figure something out about that? The BB model have same issues, and i think, that for Kira Glamour model looks same, as BB model. And there are many pictures from BB with good angles to the Kira's breasts, you could use for reference.

That's all for now. Of course, i may be wrong. And if i am, correct me.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
kira-jokester.png
Kira in my story will be totally different from the original story.
I want to make it more present, more interactive and of course giving it a new personality.
(although she doesn't have any in any game).
Kira will have a somewhat jokester mood with more protagonism, thus making it more interesting.

Here's a little story, a draft of the fourth season. But it won't be exactly like that, why? character that is not from BB.
But I hope you like it and enjoy!

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 3254266
Kira in my story will be totally different from the original story.
I want to make it more present, more interactive and of course giving it a new personality.
(although she doesn't have any in any game).
Kira will have a somewhat jokester mood with more protagonism, thus making it more interesting.

Here's a little story, a draft of the fourth season. But it won't be exactly like that, why? character that is not from BB.
But I hope you like it and enjoy!
Funny story and good facial expressions, and I like auburn-haired Ann. Good luck with your project, Man.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Funny story and good facial expressions, and I like auburn-haired Ann. Good luck with your project, Man.
Thank you so much! I'm always grateful for opinions :love: very very much! I'm still doing everything in the testing phase and defining certain things that work or don't work. But I'm glad you liked it and I'll always be open to opinions, really.
About Ann's hair, I was looking for a new ideal hair for her and I ended up leaving this as the default as well as the color.

Reactions: Manifold

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
New Diane
I had to change a little. The old Diane doesn't have many characteristics of a woman who has children. Now she is perfectly. Diane is a married woman, unlike Ann who never married. Furthermore, her and Olivia's backstory will be different from the old version of BB. I had a script almost ready for Diane but as I changed her look I will have to do another one again.
Feline-Diane.png
Diane1.png