• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Well it seems like it's taking me a long time to start creating the game but several unforeseen events happened. At times I thought about giving up everything, I can't say but this is taking up a lot of my time. Yesterday Sunday I was trying to put internal lighting in the pool, I remember that in Glamour there was one and I also wanted to include this because I intend to create scenes of Katherine (Kate) at night in the pool (after sex with Alice she will go for a swim) so I intend to create a lot of content about this. Also, I'm looking to change some things around the house. I noticed that the bathroom doesn't have a washing machine, but will that make a difference in the game? not much but I like to add some details and there are also a lot of props that are heavy to render, maybe it's the textures or something else.
pool_nolight.png Pool_Light.png
I also need to build Diane/Olivia's house, create high school (Lisa /Restroom-Classroom) and college scenarios (Alice/Max); Alice will be at college but not at Glamour College, this will happen later.

lisa1.png
lisa2.png
Another thing is that the story will not be 100% focused on Max, there will be story scenes about Lisa and Alice, Lisa in high school and Alice at the nightclub. As for Alice I'm thinking, but about Lisa there will be some chit-chat and some will be important to read. The girls will be talking about everything, even incest, which will arouse Lisa's curiosity.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I've been doing tests and the bathroom is very worrying. It took around 18 min with +10k iterations. As I will be making a VN game I will need to create several interactive scenes and I need to find a way to reduce time so I can create at least 20 renders a day. That's because the beginning of the game I'm planning will be a little long, this worries me because I want to be as quick as possible to bring updates faster but I'll try to find a way.
Another thing to say is that I'm doing tests and showing some results, this means that I am showing transparency in the work I am developing therefore, the game will have 4 seasons (+ content from Eric) about Eric, I'll be leaving it until the end, Eric will appear in the second season in the final part but I'll only work on this content when I'm finishing the second part of season 4.
The second part of season 4 will have an involvement with Maria, but it looks like it will be a long road to get there.
Season 2 will feature Alice as the highlight since in season 1 there will be very few sex scenes between Alice and Max.
max-ann(bathroom).jpg
Ann: Max, I didn't order you to lower your shorts
Max: Sorry mom I thought that...
Ann: Listen, let's do as the doctor said and talking about this I want to impose three rules on you
Ann: Rule number one, your sisters can't know about this
Ann: Rule number two, this will stay between us. Rule number three, keep looking up..
Ann: I hope this is quick cause I don't have all night
Max: Yes...
Ann: One day on and one day off as the doctor said, so every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Max: What about Friday and Saturday?
Ann: Don't push your luck boy.
max-kate.jpg
Here I tried to make a lunar glow and the result was that I had these frames in the water.
(Season 2)
basement-julia.jpg
Julia: Here, take. You wanna try?

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
I've been doing tests and the bathroom is very worrying. It took around 18 min with +10k iterations. As I will be making a VN game I will need to create several interactive scenes and I need to find a way to reduce time so I can create at least 20 renders a day. That's because the beginning of the game I'm planning will be a little long, this worries me because I want to be as quick as possible to bring updates faster but I'll try to find a way.
Another thing to say is that I'm doing tests and showing some results, this means that I am showing transparency in the work I am developing therefore, the game will have 4 seasons (+ content from Eric) about Eric, I'll be leaving it until the end, Eric will appear in the second season in the final part but I'll only work on this content when I'm finishing the second part of season 4.
The second part of season 4 will have an involvement with Maria, but it looks like it will be a long road to get there.
Season 2 will feature Alice as the highlight since in season 1 there will be very few sex scenes between Alice and Max.
View attachment 3305436
Ann: Max, I didn't order you to lower your shorts
Max: Sorry mom I thought that...
Ann: Listen, let's do as the doctor said and talking about this I want to impose three rules on you
Ann: Rule number one, your sisters can't know about this
Ann: Rule number two, this will stay between us. Rule number three, keep looking up..
Ann: I hope this is quick cause I don't have all night
Max: Yes...
Ann: One day on and one day off as the doctor said, so every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Max: What about Friday and Saturday?
Ann: Don't push your luck boy.
View attachment 3305460
Here I tried to make a lunar glow and the result was that I had these frames in the water.
(Season 2)
View attachment 3305463
Julia: Here, take. You wanna try?
I am no expert in daz but from my experience in daz I would suggest to use darker color walls instead of white as White color reflect light much more than other colors so it takes more time.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Book 4 spoilers, part II - Episode: The lost daughter
She never knew her real mother (Karen) but always called Maria of "aunt", Aunt Maria.
View attachment 3181336 View attachment 3183667
I still haven't defined the character or even the name. I'm still developing.
Hey man i noticed that you're creating or planning a supposed daughter of Karen from the glamour game so in bbas they introduced a new character who would be Kira's daughter. My question would be if you wouldn't be copying their content? i also noticed that you're planning to add bbs characters to ur game and wouldn't that sound strange? like there are bbs games in development so the game would be a big brother with bad bobby saga? i hope you're careful in what you're planning and publishing because i noticed that bbas members tend to take ur ideas and discuss them with the devs.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I am no expert in daz but from my experience in daz I would suggest to use darker color walls instead of white as White color reflect light much more than other colors so it takes more time.
I believe my problem is the driver since I changed gpu just as there are things that are taking a long time or taking many unusual iterations. I believe this doesn't have much to do with white walls reflecting more and demanding more but I will do other tests, especially because I've seen many renderings in the bathroom, including characters near the mirror.

Hey man i noticed that you're creating or planning a supposed daughter of Karen from the glamour game so in bbas they introduced a new character who would be Kira's daughter. My question would be if you wouldn't be copying their content? i also noticed that you're planning to add bbs characters to ur game and wouldn't that sound strange? like there are bbs games in development so the game would be a big brother with bad bobby saga? i hope you're careful in what you're planning and publishing because i noticed that bbas members tend to take ur ideas and discuss them with the devs.
No, absolutely not.
part4-chess.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
This is and will be the beginning of a dream of me and finally being able to write a work, I know it took me a year to be able to produce this is because I saved money because I had to spend it on my reserves due to layoffs at work. Finally I will be trying and trying to bring the best content and the best story to you. Unfortunately I couldn't buy a good enough computer and so it will take me a while to release the pilot version of the game. BB_EROTIC NOVEL_ beginning_1.jpg
BB_EROTIC NOVEL_ beginning_2.jpg
BB_EROTIC NOVEL_ beginning_3.jpg

powa99

Jan 19, 2024
This is and will be the beginning of a dream of me and finally being able to write a work, I know it took me a year to be able to produce this is because I saved money because I had to spend it on my reserves due to layoffs at work. Finally I will be trying and trying to bring the best content and the best story to you. Unfortunately I couldn't buy a good enough computer and so it will take me a while to release the pilot version of the game. View attachment 3308174
View attachment 3308175
View attachment 3308177
View attachment 3311054
View attachment 3311055
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice more spanking please!

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Kiss training, it took me about 1 hour or a little more to assemble the entire base structure. It's not perfect yet but I've managed to get more practice + an hour and a bit to render these three images, the quality and time worries me a little.
Don't worry, I will always be looking for possible ways to speed up and improve. Regarding the three renders of Max and Veronica, it's just training because I want to make the game a little realistic, I mean, sex scenes, etc.
max-veronica1.jpg
max-veronica2.jpg
max-veronica3.jpg

About spanking scenes I still need to build Julia's basement, but during the first season I won't use spanking as much as it was in the old BB, I think this works better in sand-box games.

Last edited:

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
The kiss isn't perfect but it's good now you just need to improve the lighting cuz in the last pic it looks like someone is shining a flashlight on Max's back.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Krugger
I also tried to do Julia's basement. Used this set https://f95zone.to/threads/fg-brick-basement.96318/
The texture of the walls is similar only in blue color added to the Daz

View attachment 3330011
That wouldn't be the right basement, the correct one is this .
paint-day-1-step-2.jpg
Note that there is a layer of cement in the lower left part of the wall in front. He added this layer to the entire wall and then painted it with blue paint.
paint-day-3-step-2.jpg paint-day-5-step-0.jpg
I just found out he used these props but not 100% sure. I can't find this type of material.
Here is my basement for anyone who wants it and there is also the cross pose. I was building Julia's basement but ended up putting it aside at the time.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Lighting test completed, better to say no yet 100% but the rendering took me less than 10 minutes and that's what I wanted.
I still have to improve the lighting in the bathroom and also improve the reflection of the mirror, another thing is to learn how to use the camera's depth field, this is getting a little boring for me and something else, did you notice the stairs? has a lighting and handrail! I'm still building all the rooms, in the kitchen and bathroom it's being a little difficult for me, I have to find a right sink and all those props that may fit.
mistress_alice_season2.jpg
I didn't like Ann's Apron so I'm doing some clothes testing and removing some.