Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Krugger what is your Diane made from if I may ask?
Sorry about it but you are helping the BBAS developer and working with them, right? Wouldn't it be weird to use my Olivia and Diane or any other character I made in your game? It's the same thing as me using your characters in mine so it doesn't make sense. I'm not being rude but I can't share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigIrishLug

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Sorry about it but you are helping the BBAS developer and working with them, right? Wouldn't it be weird to use my Olivia and Diane or any other character I made in your game? It's the same thing as me using your characters in mine so it doesn't make sense. I'm not being rude but I can't share.
I am working on a version of Diane, but I want to design my own, but I want to make sure I don't use any similar characters that other may be working on. In a way she will be as unique as Alexandra in BBAS, so I understand your view as i would not share her, worked too hard on her haha

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I am working on a version of Diane, but I want to design my own, but I want to make sure I don't use any similar characters that other may be working on. In a way she will be as unique as Alexandra in BBAS, so I understand your view as i would not share her, worked too hard on her haha
But if you are working on your version it doesn't make sense to ask a character to make sure won't do the same, right?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
But if you are working on your version it doesn't make sense to ask a character to make sure won't do the same, right?
Sometimes yes & sometimes no, I've already got a design in mind using a G8 FWSA Character. But I just want to make sure you & I are using the same character. But I understand you not wanting to share. Thanks anyways

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019