Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
does anybody know how to use the special pills i cant seem to find the button for it
Go back like a page or two and it talks about, if that doesn't answer, try searching or reading back through the last 5-10 pages. It's probably only covered like 10 0000 times in the whole thread.

For those waiting for Nick to come before taking the pill, I don't *think* you have to wait for him to come. I had the option when going to sleep one night to take it, even though nick had not come around that night. It still triggered the event with him and there was a line about Kate not hearing him come in.

It was after 22:00 or 23:00 but before midnight and I'd obviously met all the other requirements for it it.

Reactions: F2J412Ark

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, I can't change any clothes, I go to the wardrobe to change the house or casual clothes but they don't stay changed.
That's what I'm saying! What you're trying to do hasn't been implemented yet. You're not going to be able to do it ... yet

jorge14

Aug 20, 2017
How can I fix that annoying bug that happens when you change scenes? everytime I move to other room in the house it goes back to the laptop. Its unplayable...

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
How can I fix that annoying bug that happens when you change scenes? everytime I move to other room in the house it goes back to the laptop. Its unplayable...
I believe you might be playing an unsupported resolution. Change to a full screen resolution that's supported, and if you want to play windowed type alt-enter.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
So, I love and I also hate this game, because of all the fucking STUCK STUCK all the time. I spent 4 days to finish up to the most recent version 0.17, no matter what I did , I could never get the phone from Sophie, I think I spent 1 year ( in-game days trying to get it) nothing, if anyone could please explain what u need to do to get the phone from Sophie or get the phone from where ever u get it.

Also, i could never even start the cheerleading quest, at all from Angela, it says I need to take off the female MC`s panties, before going to class, and the only way to do that is to go to the bathroom before class and take them off, however the female bathroom u can not enter, u can only enter male bathroom and the women's locker room. And the game glitched like 2x and i repeated things i already did, i managed to finish the main questline, all the way up to 0.17 but getting the phone and starting the cheerleading quest, remain uncompleted ( and there is no dialogue saying they are not completed yet or wait for future updates),

I could not even take the female mc`s panties off before class to get caught by Karen (which is supposed to start the cheerleading quest), no option in women's locker room to take them off before class, and no option in male bathroom, female bathroom u can not enter.. which is super weird.

So if anyone is able to tell me what to complete or to get the above things completed. If no one does i will start a new game and try again and probably drive myself into madness.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
methix - I can't help you with the phone from Sophie issue, but I have encountered similar problems with saves - I can't take the pill in one of them. Still trying to get that one to work since many people seem to have the problem. But I started a new save and it worked fine on my second save.

In terms of the cheerleader quest from Angela, I don't think it's been implemented yet - DS mentioned that much of the 0.17 update was setup for implementing content in 0.18. But it needed to be introduced in order to progress in College Committee. I ran into my own bug for that, but emailed DS, so hopefully it'll be fixed for 0.18

ermanogilda - just 2 posts above yours we said 0.16 offline doesn't come out until the end of the month. And I believe that is required to put it up for nopy or upload haven. But by then you may as well just download it from DS' Patreon page.

sahran7 - if you're a Patron, you get access to the online versions which come out sooner, and the saves are stored on DS' server so they can be used on more than one device. For example, 0.16 has been out for Patrons for weeks now, but offline only comes out on the 30th

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
1566381158011.png

some help please? i know there is content between fedor and masseur but im totally blockd, and what about veronica wish? she just doesn't ask anything never, im always passing days in vain, I've seen every scene of julia and nick whatching at the bath, and im free to go there and have sex with julia and nick, does it continue? is there bdsm scenes? how to proceed for fedor quest? i have totally no idea what im missing

sahran7

Nov 7, 2018
methix - I can't help you with the phone from Sophie issue, but I have encountered similar problems with saves - I can't take the pill in one of them. Still trying to get that one to work since many people seem to have the problem. But I started a new save and it worked fine on my second save.

In terms of the cheerleader quest from Angela, I don't think it's been implemented yet - DS mentioned that much of the 0.17 update was setup for implementing content in 0.18. But it needed to be introduced in order to progress in College Committee. I ran into my own bug for that, but emailed DS, so hopefully it'll be fixed for 0.18

ermanogilda - just 2 posts above yours we said 0.16 offline doesn't come out until the end of the month. And I believe that is required to put it up for nopy or upload haven. But by then you may as well just download it from DS' Patreon page.

sahran7 - if you're a Patron, you get access to the online versions which come out sooner, and the saves are stored on DS' server so they can be used on more than one device. For example, 0.16 has been out for Patrons for weeks now, but offline only comes out on the 30th
Thanks and appreciate your reply

dickermax

May 18, 2017
i can't load old saves (end of 0.13) after the windows reinstalling - and so i have to start that GRINDING from the beginning.

nu ego nahui.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes