Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
sahran7 - I believe v0.16 offline will have the same content as v0.16 did. That is how the offline and online versions have worked previously.

dickermax - it is the nature of WIP games that code changes between versions, so there is no guarantee saves will work. Is that last comment in Russian?

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
That's what I'm saying! What you're trying to do hasn't been implemented yet. You're not going to be able to do it ... yet
I started playing the offline version and I was able to wear any of the casual outfits, and any of the home outfits. but the online version you can't?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
$Natalia$ - are you trying to play v0.16 online or 0.15 offline?

hele melekele - are you trying to play Glamour or BB? If you're asking about the Max route in Glamour, that's kicking a dead horse. Come back in a few years.

Blackicexone - without knowing what clothes and which versions you are talking about, I have no idea, and is likely impossible for me to determine. But so far, generally speaking, anything you could do it say v0.15 online, you can do in v0.15 offline.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
$Natalia$ - are you trying to play v0.16 online or 0.15 offline?

hele melekele - are you trying to play Glamour or BB? If you're asking about the Max route in Glamour, that's kicking a dead horse. Come back in a few years.

Blackicexone - without knowing what clothes and which versions you are talking about, I have no idea, and is likely impossible for me to determine. But so far, generally speaking, anything you could do it say v0.15 online, you can do in v0.15 offline.
BB in Glamour actually. Yeah, I guessed it. Thanks for the answer anyway.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
methix - I can't help you with the phone from Sophie issue, but I have encountered similar problems with saves - I can't take the pill in one of them. Still trying to get that one to work since many people seem to have the problem. But I started a new save and it worked fine on my second save.

In terms of the cheerleader quest from Angela, I don't think it's been implemented yet - DS mentioned that much of the 0.17 update was setup for implementing content in 0.18. But it needed to be introduced in order to progress in College Committee. I ran into my own bug for that, but emailed DS, so hopefully it'll be fixed for 0.18

ermanogilda - just 2 posts above yours we said 0.16 offline doesn't come out until the end of the month. And I believe that is required to put it up for nopy or upload haven. But by then you may as well just download it from DS' Patreon page.

sahran7 - if you're a Patron, you get access to the online versions which come out sooner, and the saves are stored on DS' server so they can be used on more than one device. For example, 0.16 has been out for Patrons for weeks now, but offline only comes out on the 30th
So at the end of 0.17 do u have the phone? and how did u get it of sophie u must remember somewhat, or is this another thing that is not implemented in the game yet, and they forgot to put that in the quest?

methix

Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 377185

some help please? i know there is content between fedor and masseur but im totally blockd, and what about veronica wish? she just doesn't ask anything never, im always passing days in vain, I've seen every scene of julia and nick whatching at the bath, and im free to go there and have sex with julia and nick, does it continue? is there bdsm scenes? how to proceed for fedor quest? i have totally no idea what im missing
Hello,

In terms of julia and nick, I completed every single event 100% for them, 11 out of 11 7 out of 7 etc and nothing happens, u just repeatedly keep having sex with them I dont think anything new has been implemented for that yet. I also finished the fedor veronica part, but, I had to restart the game due to glitches in other things and when I did, I noticed new events that didint happen before with Fedor and veronica so, I would advise u to restart if u feel u r missing something and u cant find a way to get to it, cause for me I think it worked.

P.S would u also tell me if u have gotten the phone from Sophie at where u r up to in the game yet? and if so how did u get it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
At the start of the 0.16 content you get approached by Sophie in the hallway asking if she can sit next to you. Then you just keep talking to her in class. I'm just guessing, but you might need to progress in the Adam and Zoe quests to complete the Sophie one. If you haven't been approached by Sophie, you might need to go to the principal's office and back again just to trigger it.

The Sophie phone quest has nothing to do with 0.17 content. At least not directly. I'm a little impressed you managed to complete the Progress quest - I haven't even got that far. I've completed everything I'm aware of except a few of the Progress events with Nick entering when Kate is in the bathroom

methix

Aug 17, 2019
At the start of the 0.16 content you get approached by Sophie in the hallway asking if she can sit next to you. Then you just keep talking to her in class. I'm just guessing, but you might need to progress in the Adam and Zoe quests to complete the Sophie one. If you haven't been approached by Sophie, you might need to go to the principal's office and back again just to trigger it.

The Sophie phone quest has nothing to do with 0.17 content. At least not directly. I'm a little impressed you managed to complete the Progress quest - I haven't even got that far. I've completed everything I'm aware of except a few of the Progress events with Nick entering when Kate is in the bathroom
I have completed the Sophie quest, but i dont have the phone. do u have the phone in your game i.e Sophie has given u a phone that u can use? and the phone bar at the top with the others is no longer grayed out? or is the content for actually using the phone still not added yet?

I went commando and played the game for like 18 hours straight to complete fully all the nick and julia events 100% cause i thought it was stopping 0.17 content from coming ;P a little trick to complete the hardest one, which is nick entering while kate is in the bath is to go in the bathroom and get it to around 6:00 or 6:01 to get the nick icon as he is in the bathroom then take the bath.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The sophie quest to get the phone is from update 0.09. You access this quest by reaching the end of the Candy quest, the girl in the hotel looking for her sister. The sophie quest starts when she talks to you in the hallway or classroom, then to progress in her quest, you just keep talking to her during class.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
The sophie quest to get the phone is from update 0.09. You access this quest by reaching the end of the Candy quest, the girl in the hotel looking for her sister. The sophie quest starts when she talks to you in the hallway or classroom, then to progress in her quest, you just keep talking to her during class.
Thanks! seems I did not talk to her in class enough! I finished the candy quest and I finished the Sophie quest but I still did not have the phone may have been a bug of some kind ill see if on my new playthrough it happens again.

Last edited:

scpdeezy

Feb 21, 2018
Hey gents!
Just wanted to ask how can I unlock the hot shower with Julia? I've made all the other stuff in the quest log, but I can't really get this one.

Thanks!

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Hello,

In terms of julia and nick, I completed every single event 100% for them, 11 out of 11 7 out of 7 etc and nothing happens, u just repeatedly keep having sex with them I dont think anything new has been implemented for that yet. I also finished the fedor veronica part, but, I had to restart the game due to glitches in other things and when I did, I noticed new events that didint happen before with Fedor and veronica so, I would advise u to restart if u feel u r missing something and u cant find a way to get to it, cause for me I think it worked.

P.S would u also tell me if u have gotten the phone from Sophie at where u r up to in the game yet? and if so how did u get it.
i got the phone, i don't remember how tho.. i think at school talking to her??

but i can't click on the phone in the menu but still i remember the dialogue about the phone

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
scpdeezy - I don't remember if you have to walk in on Julia or she walks in on you, but it's one or the other. To get her to walk in on you, the times are around 6:15am, 14:00pm and 22:50pm.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
i got the phone, i don't remember how tho.. i think at school talking to her??

but i can't click on the phone in the menu but still i remember the dialogue about the phone
Ahh that must be what it is they just have not implemented the phone yet in the menue to click on.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes