Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Your c:/windows/system32/cmd.exe seems to be missing, but looks like is working. I'm confused. Could you check, when you run the command prompt what is the exact program that's running?

cmd.PNG system32.PNG

If it's a normal command prompt, 'open file location' should bring you to c:/windows/system32/cmd.exe
If the location is different, I would suggest to upload this file to , just in case.

I also find it suspicious that the command prompt's title bar on your screenshot ends with the word 'Shortcut'.

PS
Another option to run the System File Check utility (sfc.exe) is to do it via PowerShell. Run PowerShell as administrator and type sfc /scannow there.
powershell.png sfc.PNG

I deleted the original cmd.exe on a test virtual machine and the SFC utility successfully brought it back (shown on the last screenshot).

Last edited:
Reactions: markeen

AstroBunny

Dec 4, 2019
Quest log.png I am comfused where I go from here. I am guessing Nick and juilia in the bathtub. I can't seem to know the time when they are together on what day.

And what do I do at 3/4 pills

Last edited:

markeen

May 2, 2018
Your c:/windows/system32/cmd.exe seems to be missing, but looks like is working. I'm confused. Could you check, when you run the command prompt what is the exact program that's running?

View attachment 477548 View attachment 477562

If it's a normal command prompt, 'open file location' should bring you to c:/windows/system32/cmd.exe
If the location is different, I would suggest to upload this file to , just in case.

I also find it suspicious that the command prompt's title bar on your screenshot ends with the word 'Shortcut'.

PS
Another option to run the System File Check utility (sfc.exe) is to do it via PowerShell. Run PowerShell as administrator and type sfc /scannow there.
View attachment 477654 View attachment 477687

I deleted the original cmd.exe on a test virtual machine and the SFC utility successfully brought it back (shown on the last screenshot).
thanks man, here it is.. when i restart my pc, there is fttcrvec command prompt pop-up...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 477882 I am comfused where I go from here. I am guessing Nick and juilia in the bathtub. I can't seem to know the time when they are together on what day.

And what do I do at 3/4 pills
The best time to try the Nick and Julia events would be in the morning when Nick stays over. Get to the bathroom just before 7AM (about 6:55AM works for me) and just PRAY. Trying to savescum the events doesn't work.
The pills quest will fire another event that'll be the conclusion of it eventually, so don't worry about that.
i;m stuck at midnight event please help
The whole problem with anything involving the Progress Quest is that it was supposed to encompass a large amount of the actual game. Sometimes Midnight events fire all the time and sometimes they hardly ever fire. Not much anyone can really do to encourage/force them to activate.

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
thanks man, here it is.. when i restart my pc, there is fttcrvec command prompt pop-up...
What is fttcrvec?
I suspect, your system is either infected or was infected earlier and now is somewhat damaged.

As to the error on the screenshot, add at least one space after sfc
Code:
sfc    /scannow

Last edited:

AstroBunny

Dec 4, 2019
The best time to try the Nick and Julia events would be in the morning when Nick stays over. Get to the bathroom just before 7AM (about 6:55AM works for me) and just PRAY. Trying to savescum the events doesn't work.
The pills quest will fire another event that'll be the conclusion of it eventually, so don't worry about that.
The whole problem with anything involving the Progress Quest is that it was supposed to encompass a large amount of the actual game. Sometimes Midnight events fire all the time and sometimes they hardly ever fire. Not much anyone can really do to encourage/force them to activate.
Yeah I managed it, but so far only got up to 2 or 3 with the bath. I don't know what I am missing. Do I have to talk to them afterwards. or sex scene im missing in their bed. The hints are not really Hintful. I though I have gone through all that. I just took a break from that and work on the school scenes.

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
well i did have midnight stats at full but i still done it and plus i'm stuck with three quests 1 of them next patch the main quest about voting and stuff and this i dont know what i should do next

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I have all the prerequits but i don't know how take the pill, when i sleep after 23h, i just sleep
A different button appears when you can take the pill. Try skipping time after 23h, if ithe button doesn't appear, you're missing something.

markeen

May 2, 2018
What is fttcrvec?
I suspect, your system is either infected or was infected earlier and now is somewhat damaged.

As to the error on the screenshot, add at least one space after sfc
Code:
sfc    /scannow
TBH. my pc was infected and I delete it manually without the aid of anti-virus or windwos bit defender...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
NPC Mapping only has Kate's sister in it.

Shouldn't there be options for Max as well?
Which version are you playing? I just checked mine, and NPC mapping has options for Max. But until NPC mapping is actually actually implemented in the game, what does it matter anyway?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Which version are you playing? I just checked mine, and NPC mapping has options for Max. But until NPC mapping is actually actually implemented in the game, what does it matter anyway?
I'm playing what's currently linked in the OP. I suppose it doesn't matter yet but I'm really only interested in Max's side of the game so I was expecting it to work.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes