Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, there goes my hope for us lowly plebs getting 0.20 Offline for Christmas.
I just read Silver's post on his plans for 0.20 and 0.21.
I'm glad something's going to be done with the basement (0.20) and the fitness club is coming back (0.21).
Right now he's focused on the story (Yay!) so we mightn't see much to do with the new locations but at least the groundwork will be laid for content.
The fitness club apparently will be relevant to the story. It's about bloody time too. I've been playing versions since 0.14 Offline (I think) and the first time I was left thinking: "Where the fuck is the fitness club Julia mentioned?"
Rats. And I wanted beach dates with Sophie. At least I'll get those sometime. (I actually love the side effects mini-events)
And then there's all those other characters at the school, the mandatory health checks, the rest of the rule changes, some meaningful content for Max...
And so much more Veronica planned, I'll wager.

I still remember one conversation between Alice and Kate in the pool regarding why Ann won't let Lisa join them:
Alice: "She's worried we'll corrupt her."
Kate: "Can we?"

I live in hope. I like Lisa.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi there.How to start cheerleaders quest and what happens after new punishment rules
The current end of the Cheerleader quest is pretty much when Angela says that she'll let you know about the next step. If your Quest Log (top centre bar, third from the right, just left of the bell) has a small amount of green text that reads "That's the end of this quest for now. Stay tuned for more!" when you click on Cheerleading, that's all there is in that chain at the moment.
whens this months update?
If you mean the 0.20 Online version, $5 patrons got it on the 19th of November which means that the Offline version is probably around the 19th of this month.

Can anyone tell me which build a free version of 0.20 Online would be? I'm convinced the free (Guest login) builds are a couple of releases behind.

Reactions: kobetti

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Does this game still have the heavy content bias towards a female MC.
Games with Female MC do literally nothing for me

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does this game still have the heavy content bias towards a female MC.
Yes, and will do for quite some time.
It was a female protagonist only game in concept, and actual content for a male MC didn't really start being done until this year, with 2 Kate to 1 Max updates.

Games with Female MC do literally nothing for me
Then don't play this one, because, brace yourself now, it's got a female MC!!!!!!!!!

slpppp

Sep 24, 2019
any advice how to take pill in "special chemistry?". Adam and other side quests completed, Julia's relationship is 5\6 if it matters

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
any advice how to take pill in "special chemistry?". Adam and other side quests completed, Julia's relationship is 5\6 if it matters
You should increase the relationship between Julia and Nick in the quest "spoilers". There will come a time when Kate goes to sleep she will have the option of using a drug. Then you will have her choice to do it again and then she will go to the bathroom and take selfies. This game is like this, quite slow and time consuming.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes