Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
It's better to wait months than play content from few to a few, because it's not worth it. It will give Kate content and then Max, so it will be a long time before the game has enough content to be better exploited.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
From Patreon
0.21 is available on December 16th for $40 Patrons, will become available on 19th for $20 Patrons, on 22nd for $10 Patrons, and on 27th for $5 Patrons. Since we're releasing 0.21 later in the month, this time we've decided to cut the delay between $20 and $10 Patrons. The offline version of 0.20 will be released on the same day.

myniwt

May 6, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm playing the 0.19 offline version and am having difficulty saving the game (started as Max, haven't checked Kate). There's a plus that I can hover over, but it doesn't create a new save. Hitting the save button in the lower right just takes me back to the main menu, but doesn't save anything. There's nothing to load, and there are also no autosaves made or loadable.

I've tried searching but can only find people asking for savegames... That's not my issue.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm playing the 0.19 offline version and am having difficulty saving the game (started as Max, haven't checked Kate). There's a plus that I can hover over, but it doesn't create a new save. Hitting the save button in the lower right just takes me back to the main menu, but doesn't save anything. There's nothing to load, and there are also no autosaves made or loadable.

I've tried searching but can only find people asking for savegames... That's not my issue.
I think I can help. When saving as Max, it's a little weird.
Don't click the + next to New Game and instead look at the bottom right corner of the screen and hit the Save icon there. That should actually save your game. It worked for me, at least.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
you know what you're doing at 0.20 (new college rules) related to punishments?

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
any sex scene for female protagonist in this game?
This game is a little stopped in this regard. The sex scenes you encounter with Kate are moderate (few). A tip, when you find Fedor in paying the rent, stop paying. The 0.20 update will be a punishment update where it will focus on the basement. At 0.21 will be the fitness club and new character in history, 0.22 will focus on Max's story. Trust me, this game will only be good after version 0.30 .

Reactions: Lore19 and Yu Dono

Yu Dono

Nov 7, 2018
This game is a little stopped in this regard. The sex scenes you encounter with Kate are moderate (few). A tip, when you find Fedor in paying the rent, stop paying. The 0.20 update will be a punishment update where it will focus on the basement. At 0.21 will be the fitness club and new character in history, 0.22 will focus on Max's story. Trust me, this game will only be good after version 0.30 .
thank for advice.

myniwt

May 6, 2018
I think I can help. When saving as Max, it's a little weird.
Don't click the + next to New Game and instead look at the bottom right corner of the screen and hit the Save icon there. That should actually save your game. It worked for me, at least.
Thanks, I did try pushing that too, to no avail. So overnight I sort of lost my progress. Kind of frustrating...

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Now, about 0.22. It's going to be focused on Max. This time we're aiming for two smaller storylines: mostly around Lisa, Kira, and Ann. A good chunk of the story beats will be really different from BB, hopefully for the better. We're not going to set any strict deadlines, but we'll try to release it as early as possible. Definitely sooner than this one. We will also try to post a lot more new images and news.
I wait.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks, I did try pushing that too, to no avail. So overnight I sort of lost my progress. Kind of frustrating...
Some people have blocked the Offline version from connecting out.
Have you? It's not needed on the Offline versions.

Reading the Ann's current dialogue, I see she makes references to Eric.
Fuck me. I still want to hang that shit while slapping Ann until she's pink everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes