chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
I tried at 0:00. (nothing happens.)
I tried at 1:42AM (Because at 1:43 she comes back to her room.)

But also doesn't trigger the scene.

As you can see in the images above.
Do you have the right timing, and also which day is the best?

nim

May 6, 2017
I tried at 0:00. (nothing happens.)
I tried at 1:42AM (Because at 1:43 she comes back to her room.)

But also doesn't trigger the scene.

As you can see in the images above.
Do you have the right timing, and also which day is the best?
In BB, the scared Alice scenes were random. The best chance was when the spider was placed in her bed as late as possible. Max also has to go to sleep for the chance.

Reactions: hashie5

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Now that story sounds interesting! + I can chose if I want to play male or female!! marvellous! You are a great example for other creators imho. Just wish the girl would be much curvier but maybe I am here in the minority :/

Reactions: gost2005

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Now that story sounds interesting! + I can chose if I want to play male or female!! marvellous! You are a great example for other creators imho. Just wish the girl would be much curvier but maybe I am here in the minority :/
Max has very little content and is kinda pointless to play imho. Got a long way to go before max's content is caught up. I believe we're ona k/k/m release cycle and v21 is max I believe. I just want some lisa content. :cry: She is one of my favorite models (top five)....every game that uses those assets always has almost no H conent with that character....it drives me mad:LOL:

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
In BB, the scared Alice scenes were random. The best chance was when the spider was placed in her bed as late as possible. Max also has to go to sleep for the chance.
Oke, thanks for the reply.
I'll try to put the spider in Alice room at 1:41AM
And go back to my room 1:42AM
And then go sleep.

I hope it will trigger the scene then.
I will let you know if it worked or not.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Ok, It worked.
She was watching TV at 0:00AM.
And that was the timing I putted the Spider into her room.

I also fast forwarded it.
And she would go back to her room at 0:20AM.

I did it at Thursday night. (Not that it really matters. But for those who wants to know(s) it.)

For those who still needs to do this "quest"
I'll keep you guys up to date with this quest.
Since I have to do it another few times.
1577311488424.png

As long as you put the Spider in Alice room at 0:00AM.
And go to bed right away.
It will trigger the scene.
1577313121742.png

If 0:00AM doesn't work.
Try to put the Spider at 1:42AM.
Alice will go back to her room at 1:43/1:44AM.
So after you throw the spider into her room and go back to your room to sleep.
It also trigger the scene.
It worked for me though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatanka

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Could anyone help? Currently i play the last update with Max. I cannot klick for example bathroom, or pool, patio... i get always Max bed?! Does anyone have the same problem?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Could anyone help? Currently i play the last update with Max. I cannot klick for example bathroom, or pool, patio... i get always Max bed?! Does anyone have the same problem?
No.I don't remember to have such a problem.Did you try to restart?Maybe reinstall?

Reactions: Hlextor

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
It might be a resolution issue, try running windowed 1080p or something similar with 16:9 aspect ratio. I had same problems in the past and resolution solved this.

Reactions: Hlextor

Bekas

Sep 6, 2018
Okay here's the thing, I played this game over a year ago when there was basically no content, and now that I'm trying it again after playing a few more games, all I can say is that while the scenes and characters look AMAZING, the dialogue is just pure garbage. I'm not even talking about the typos, most are small ones and you can always understand what the dev actually meant, but the way most characters talk feel everything but human... Most of the times it's way too formal for the situation or it just feels like the character is a straight up retard (like the way the question things)... it's so weird.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes