Shape

Dec 7, 2017
If we can really change settings that Max call Ann like "Mom", so we see in text that Max call Ann like "Mom", or whats the point that settings change? I really hope that we can see in text that Max call Ann like "Mom" and maybe Alice and Lisa like "Sister". And Ann call Max like "Son" and girls call Max like "Brother".

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Ok so the hint system is in 0.21. Which means it will finally be worth coming back. I was tired of not knowing what to do. BB had a guide so I loved going thru that game, even tho it was grindy. This game tho, with no guide, I just gave up. I really hope the hint system is good enough to lead u thru all the content.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Oh look, another sub-5 poster that thinks anal play is disgusting and only for gay men.
Where are we getting these trolls?
Probably only made the account to complain in the first place.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, it looks like Silver isn't going to give us Offliners a Christmas Present.
That's actually okay. The season of goodwill and all that jazz.

• Sad
Reactions: Galin

zelga

Oct 31, 2017
The wardrobe bug fix for Glamour-0.18-offline. The bug has been fixed in 0.19.

Replace these two files with the patched versions from the attached zip:
1) Glamour-0.18-offline\Glamour_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
2) C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\scripts.dll

View attachment 441378
Bro I replaced the files in 0.19 offline version but wardrobe remains the same. Kate still has to go through morning checking without being punished.

• Angry
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes