sargom

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry for this question as it's probably repetitive but is this game worth it already as a substitute for Big Brother a.i. does it have a good storyline / gameplay for Max?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
How to trigger Max, Lisa & Oliva's scene?
Lisa keep telling Max that they can't have fun.
Don't try to to sleep in Ann's bed until 1:30 am. That worked every time to trigger the Olivia/Lisa event.

Nobody knows how to pass "Alice came up with a new way to punish Lisa"?
If I remember right its part of Alice's Big Brother quest line so you are going to have to wait for Lisa to invite you at night after you go to sleep for Alice's show. Sooner or later that should trigger if my memory is correct.

Also spamming questions is rude and doesn't incline people to help you.

Reactions: water221

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Sorry for this question as it's probably repetitive but is this game worth it already as a substitute for Big Brother a.i. does it have a good storyline / gameplay for Max?
In terms of Max content I would say yes and as a added bonus you get Kate's story lines as well. It certainly updates regularly enough that its better than average.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
fsck Do you know where the saves are stored in Linux (Ubuntu)? There is nothing in .local/share nor in .config. :unsure:

Saves show up in the game but I can't locate them on my system.

1640884225191.png

I used the latest Win build (0.44) to build a native Linux version using Electron 16.0.2 based on your instructions and others.

xfishermanx

Sep 27, 2017
i am stuck here , finished everything , but now she never go for sun bath always in her room
and i was able to sleep beside her but nothing else happened ...... any help

ChokeItOn

Aug 3, 2018
Don't try to to sleep in Ann's bed until 1:30 am. That worked every time to trigger the Olivia/Lisa event.

If I remember right its part of Alice's Big Brother quest line so you are going to have to wait for Lisa to invite you at night after you go to sleep for Alice's show. Sooner or later that should trigger if my memory is correct.

Also spamming questions is rude and doesn't incline people to help you.
Thank you i will try. And yes you're right about spamming. I was just so annoyed that it wouldn't trigger no matter what i did

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck Do you know where the saves are stored in Linux (Ubuntu)? There is nothing in .local/share nor in .config. :unsure:

Saves show up in the game but I can't locate them on my system.

View attachment 1571132

I used the latest Win build (0.44) to build a native Linux version using Electron 16.0.2 based on your instructions and others.
It's at ~/.config/glamour-updater/Local Storage/leveldb/ on my computer. I haven't played the game since 3~4 updates ago, though it's unlikely it would have changed :unsure:

I'm using Arch Linux, but I doubt that would make a difference. Basically, it'll be wherever electron is configured to put that directory by default.

Reactions: cold_arctus

elyn24

Dec 30, 2021
Hey Devs :),

I found a small, but annoying bug. I got locked out of this quest line, because Alice will only tan when noone is home. At some point Ann is home all the time, which blocks the event.
1640885360544.png

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Yes, it has a lot of content for Max, the renders look great and polished. The only thing that big brother did better in my opinion were the post 'scene' dialogues, I mean after a couple of days Max talked with the girls about 'what happened the other day' and I think that was great, that is almost absent in this one.
There are not many games were I read the entire dialogues but I always thought there was something really hot about Max interaction with the villa girls and that could never be matched in other games or mods, I can say 'that' is present in this game, not as good as the original BB but close enough.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
I'm seeing on many screenshots that some of you guys already have the main story quest with the name "New World Order". But in my end, it's still called "Big Brother". Last task is related to sleeping to Alice, which I already did, but no further progress.

Any idea how to have available the quest with the new name (and, more importantly, with the corresponding quest log)?
I was able to do some tasks from that new quest (ann cleaning, alice punishing lisa, etc) but the damn quest log won't update.

Many thanks in advance, and wishes of a happy new year for all.

Reactions: jinmaik

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
i want to play this game on pc because i was playing on laptop so i dont know where are the saves to transfere them from laptop to pc, can someone help me?
It's in C:\Users\***username**\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb
just copy the whole folder and you should be fine..

I'm seeing on many screenshots that some of you guys already have the main story quest with the name "New World Order". But in my end, it's still called "Big Brother". Last task is related to sleeping to Alice, which I already did, but no further progress.

Any idea how to have available the quest with the new name (and, more importantly, with the corresponding quest log)?
I was able to do some tasks from that new quest (ann cleaning, alice punishing lisa, etc) but the damn quest log won't update.

Many thanks in advance, and wishes of a happy new year for all.
I think you have to finish the previous questline(Big brother) before it changes to the new one.. just keep repeating the events until they say completed..

same problem any solves?
Go to Ann's room after 14:30(noon) to complete the last part..

Last edited:

bydlo222

Jul 14, 2020
So this game is where the author is actually getting NTRed and cucked by the patrons? First those forced him to abandon the big brother all over main gameplay feature - competition with the alpha. And now they are still forcing the collective will over the artistic vision?

• Haha
Reactions: leg28

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's at ~/.config/glamour-updater/Local Storage/leveldb/ on my computer. I haven't played the game since 3~4 updates ago, though it's unlikely it would have changed :unsure:

I'm using Arch Linux, but I doubt that would make a difference. Basically, it'll be wherever electron is configured to put that directory by default.
Ah! I see! Thanks. I was looking for my save name and couldn't find it. Shortly after I posted my question I found your post where you explain how to edit variables via Chromium's dev-tool console (in reference to l8rdude's post here). I assume saves in 'Local Storage/leveldb' are encrypted because all I get are some strange artifacts when I try to open any of the files with ATOM.

Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes