Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Before things go overboard on this specific subject... The point that was trying to be made is that companies like Ubisoft, Steam, Origin, etc... Those are big name Commercial grade corporations, who are following strict guidelines and held accountable to strict communications guidelines when it comes to internet communication with their software and games... Where as games like this one are built and ran usually by an individual or small set of individuals typically not held accountable in the same ways that a Main Stream Commercial Game Producer is... It's like offering up two way communication between your computer and some stranger you just met off the street... They may promise not to do anything bad, but there are no guarantees, no accountability, and no way of knowing what may happen in the future... So then it's up to you as the player/reader/user of that program to decide, "do I take that chance?"

You can't really compare Commercial level companies to this industry... It's an apples to tangerines situation...
At least someone who isnt as retarded as some other folks here. Nice explanation :)

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
There will be nothing but blackmailing in this game.

1. The school will blackmail in a sort of way to get you naked and BDSM and sex.
2. Mafia will sex you with blackmail and is already blackmailing your sister.
3. Landlord once he finds out your there will raise the rent again to blackmail for sex.

There is no telling what other blackmailing that will go on but its already in the game.
what can i say? i will still play but less enjoying.. blackmailing is too easy way for sex, i got you now on your knees.. puff..

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
OMG but how old are you?
if you like pizza and I do not, you eat pizza and I order something else or go out of the pizzeria.
if instead I put myself in the middle of a pizzeria where everyone eats pizza and I protest that I do not like pizza and nobody should eat it and that place should make sandwiches instead of pizza ... I call it imposition.
here we are in the pizzeria (Glamor) where we serve pizza (MC female) and all eat pizza (MC female) we discuss if it is well cooked, well stuffed ... YOU are in this pizzera (Glamor) and protest because this place (Glamor) ) makes pizza (MC female) and not the sandwiches (MC male) that you like so much.
do You understand now?
if you've got it right, otherwise I'm sorry, but I've already lost too much time with obvious and elementary explanations.

Attacking my age gets you nowhere other then making you look running out of arguments.

Pizza is a refference and not meant literally. Your argument therefore is non existent as you constantly try to make your opinion more valid then the next guys about a topic which has nothing to do with pizza. You just try to lure the argument away from the topic cause you have no argument.

BB was made by DS with a Male MC for a Male audience with an Incest Storyline and gained a Fanbase of almost a bit over 3k people.

Now the same DS made a game with a Female MC with no Incest Storyline and lost alot of his fans in the process including me.

I have the same right to post here and share my opinion in this as you have about yours. Your constant explanation that i or others have no right to post here make you ignorant af as you only want ppl here who share your sight on Glamour.

I dont like a Female MC which is my right to say and to post.
I dont like Glamour with no Incest and no actual content so far aside from a very dubious always online issue.

You like a Female MC which is your right to say and to post.
You like Glamour with no incest and dont care about the dubius alway online isse.

Both of us have a right to be here and to post. I dont know where you live but im sure wherever that is you wont just find ppl who agree with you on everything and share your opinion.
If you cant accept a different opinion then your own on some topics i suggest you seek help as reality aint for you then.

Feb 1, 2018
Have only seen the screenshots, and I can tell you right now: There is a big difference between "Strawberry Cake" and "Strawberry Cheesecake".

I don't want us to go down the slippery slope of confusing the two as this thing unfolds.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
If the internet connection wouldnt be enough to scare me away, Dark Silver definitly is. Hopefully someone will mod this *thing* into something playable just like they did for BB

Reactions: Khada

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If the internet connection wouldnt be enough to scare me away, Dark Silver definitly is. Hopefully someone will mod this *thing* into something playable just like they did for BB
Nope looks like that's how the game will be updated so to mod it would break the game updates

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Have only seen the screenshots, and I can tell you right now: There is a big difference between "Strawberry Cake" and "Strawberry Cheesecake".

I don't want us to go down the slippery slope of confusing the two as this thing unfolds.
I could murder a strawberry cheesecake about now

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The only thing this game might have interesting is that you control her, so you can probably make her a real cum slut lol...
Probaly will need to wait at least 1 year before even hit something like that.Don't forget there is two MC and that will slow the progress even more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what can i say? i will still play but less enjoying.. blackmailing is too easy way for sex, i got you now on your knees.. puff..
No you got it all wrong you have no choice because you as the MC is and will be blackmailed for sex.

You do not get to blackmail anyone and it is you who is blackmailed.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Even though I am pissed off at the choice of DRM, I must say the graphics are very good. It is wierd that he is using the same program as many of the other developers here and in many cases the same models, but still it ends up looking better than the other games. Maybe it is some skill involved in using Daz.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
cool Dark silver ... i cant wait when this Glamour progress far enough ... and then he might be developed BB again ... and maybe combine both of them as one :)

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
did anyone pass the blue screen 1st day? I tried 4 times still coming blue screen at 2300. How to solve that?

Reactions: Burai

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
There will be nothing but blackmailing in this game.

1. The school will blackmail in a sort of way to get you naked and BDSM and sex.
2. Mafia will sex you with blackmail and is already blackmailing your sister.
3. Landlord once he finds out your there will raise the rent again to blackmail for sex.

There is no telling what other blackmailing that will go on but its already in the game.
well snap got my attention. i likes me lots of blackmail, "is already blackmailing your sister." hahaha. however... between his server authentication drm attempts, and knowing how grindy grindy BB was, IF this game ever gets popular enough to warrant a cracked version and/or playability mods, then i'll check it out. otherwise i'm just going to hang tight and poke my nose in from time to time to see how its going

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
No you got it all wrong you have no choice because you as the MC is and will be blackmailed for sex.

You do not get to blackmail anyone and it is you who is blackmailed.
Can't remember any kind of blackmail in the old Glamour.
It wasn't ever about college guys forcing you to do something - it was always about the MC using the college rules in her own schemes.
Don't rly understand why this one should be different.
I bet it would be exactly the same - basic college rules would be very tame and boring. And it would be up to the player whether to spice things up or leave them as they are.

Mafia thingie - I bet it would be more like a door leading to a criminal career option for MC. Prostitution? Drug trafficking?

Landlord thingie - well, keep in mind that there are ppl out there who might enjoy something like this. Personally - let's hope it would be skippable/avoidable.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Yo,

- As a slow reader (even in my native language, so in English...), the dialog system is really a pain.
- Time passes when you travel between location, not when you talk for.. well..? ~10mn with your sister?
- You ask her to search for a job during a discussion, right after that dialog, you can ask her if she have find a jog for you (without the passage of time, huhu).
- No option menu at all? Nearly pressed all keys on my keyboard without poped it (to adjust the dialog speed!!!! :mad:)

I know it's first release and they haven't put all the things they have in mind in so little time...
But beside the very good renders, and a pretty interface, it's a bit hard to enjoy the game actually.
Fortunatly they have years to improve it!

Kate said that you can shape her the way you want. If we quit the school at the first day, we don't have to pay anything I suppose? Like that I think I will start to put some cam in the sister room and make a little website to earn money...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes