clf99

May 21, 2022
你好,我是中国人,我的英语水平很差。我无法理解。这游戏有汉化补丁吗?o_Oo_O

Hello, I am Chinese and my English is very poor. I can not understand. Is there a localization patch for this game?

Last edited by a moderator:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Somehow my saves for this game are gone ....Could anyone share a savefile from whatever earlier release?
I don't think your game save are gone. Check Disk C, they are located at the following address:
glamour-updater---Local Storage---leveldb
The glamour-updater folder itself, you can find it through the built-in search on your PC
So it should work as intended now, hotfix is coming soon.
Here, many complain that their progress has stopped at 53%. My game won't load at all. And in the evening everything worked and version 55 was launched. Now the game won't start, the loading screen keeps hanging. But the most interesting thing is different. deleted all save files (folder glamor-updater) from Disk C. Copied the old saves of version 54 to disk C, launched version 54. Now version 54 does not want to boot either. Beauty.
P.S. I checked the save jivkotodorov84, on my version 54. The game does not want to load. Now, I know for sure that the problem is not in my save files.
你好,我是中国人,我的英语水平很差。我无法理解。这游戏有汉化补丁吗?
Hello, I am Chinese and my English is very poor. I can not understand. Is there a Chinese patch for this game?
There is no Chinese patch in the game. Only RU and ENG versions of the Game

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
can you tell me the location please?
glamour-updater---Local Storage---leveldb - put them in leveldb and then load the game
Check my files on your version of the game, if you don't mind. I'm wondering if the Game will load with my saves. With your save files, the game did not load for me (launched on version 54). But it is possible to load a clean game without save files.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Check my files on your version of the game, if you don't mind. I'm wondering if the Game will load with my saves. With your save files, the game did not load for me (launched on version 54). But it is possible to load a clean game without save files.
Not the original commenter, but I wanted a fresh save since my Kate save is glitched. I'm not able to replace my files with yours, I get stuck in an infinite loading screen.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Not the original commenter, but I wanted a fresh save since my Kate save is glitched. I'm not able to replace my files with yours, I get stuck in an infinite loading screen.
Short. Yesterday the version of the game 55.1 started, today when you start 55.1 the loading screen (like yours). version 54 with save files from version 54 didn't want to load either.
By manipulation, I launched version 54 with save files (version 54). Then I finished the quest "Support Team" in version 54. I ran version 55.1 with save files of version 54. Everything works.

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Short. Yesterday the version of the game 55.1 started, today when you start 55.1 the loading screen (like yours). version 54 with save files from version 54 didn't want to load either.
By manipulation, I launched version 54 with save files (version 54). Then I finished the quest "Support Team" in version 54. I ran version 55.1 with save files of version 54. Everything works.
i am so confused of your whole text...i read it for about 9 times now and my head is like ???
could you be so awesome and explain it for dumb-people? maybe then i can understand anything

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus
Jan 31, 2018
I used clean game downlodes from here and it worked

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
yes, I've used the search, but didn't find any answers. I can't get past the loading screen, I've turned off every firewall and antivirus, but the game just sits on the loading screen...any ideas on how to move forward? Thanks

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i remember the good old days when i was looking forward to the next update...then the brother who should not be named came and ruined it for me...They could just added ``the brother`` as crossover and make everbody happy(more or less) now i see the update and ask myself is this the year Kate gets an update?
I hear you. I was enjoying Kate's story, then "the brother" crossed over and dominated both sides of the game. The game has dropped in my priority because of that.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes