• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Gotta say, I really love the hybrid BB/Glamour direction this game is heading. And now that we're getting regular offline versions on a proper schedule, this game went straight to my favourites. :)

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
@All with troubles with long loading/starting.... Maybe that is the problem?
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

In my case it starts immediatly

Reactions: jekrump

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
so what is going on with most of other stories opened at v0.10? Sophie and trp to beach, Veronica (and Fedor) and stripping, Candy and school mystery and peeping neighbour with hot mother? Professor Adam? Is any of these stories alive?
Nothing in v0.12. From what we know so far, v0.13 will focus mostly on Kate's new relationship with Alice. Your point is exactly why I lowered my pledge a couple months ago. I was annoyed that DS was creating and then abandoning all these potentially interesting story lines to focus on a Big Brother remake. But I kinda like how's he doing it so far, so I'm not going to complain anymore....yet :).

This is purely speculation, but 0.14 will most likely focus on Max/BigBrother content, then we'll see whether Kate's story continues with Julia, Nick, Adam, Veronica, Oscar, Sophie (let alone Dennis, Mike, Jane, Helen, et al) in 0.15.

did the dev merge this game with BB?
LOL Yes, as has been discussed ad nauseum for the last 40 pages or more.

But Lisa, Alice, and Aunt Kira were characters in this game since v0.1, so it's always been merged with BB. It's just that now you can choose to play the game as Max with an intentional BB reboot. Before, Max had been sent to the army and the events were after the events of BB. Now, it's "more merged" I guess you could say :).

Reactions: leg28

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok, so Katie is a virgin but in this "sandbox" game we will have 4 option to follow:
- lose it with Max
- lose it with Alice (can't imagine how does it even count)
- lose it with Julia (same as above)
- or lose it in a threesome Julia + her bf
Sandbox as hell. Not only we're following premade routes but we have barely any choice. Erotic sandbox game with tons of characters but we can really lose our virginity only with Max or sister's bf. Most likely it's forced as well.
Damn, I love the concept but I guess game is completely done for me. Initially I imagined something like Girl Life with decent renders and some storyline but I guess DS just can't create something that's not linear. What a let down

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Is that every time you want to play or just once.
The client is v0.10 and has to download all the later stuff to uppgrade itself to v0.11.
Once was enuff and the next time i started it i had no download time. This should probably be explained in the OP.
To many think it's about blocking the download but if they do they won't get v0.11. They will be stuck with 0.10.

Reactions: madmit
Jul 30, 2018
well i guess this is the end of the game for me says offline in the title try to launch the game then my firewall comes up with a warning about Node.js wanting access to my network goodbye game welcome to the recycle bin

Reactions: camberhorse

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The client is v0.10 and has to download all the later stuff to uppgrade itself to v0.11.
Once was enuff and the next time i started it i had no download time. This should probably be explained in the OP.
To many think it's about blocking the download but if they do they won't get v0.11. They will be stuck with 0.10.
I will wait till BB Max and family is in before I try it again.

Reactions: CSNRC

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
To TS about OP ..
The info is all wrong. It tells people to stop the download. The Client is v0.10. The first download adds the version 0.11 files. OP is currently telling people to not get the latest version and stick with 0.10. (Maby a panic plan from DS to add the offline version quick after the poll. But once you have all the files the Client starts and runs with no more uppdates after that)
It still reads as v0.10 but new quests are added, so again a sign of stressed release.

Reactions: madmit

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
how long do you ahve to wait for Alice to invite you to her house? It's just not happening... I've finished every other quest

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes