xw1

Sep 21, 2017
But do you need all that power in a VN? Look at Milfy City - does Glamour need more than that?
Of course I don't need all Unity features to make GUI, but I'll spend less time to make it and result will be better. GUI in Glamour is not ideal, but I like it more then any RenPy game.

It depends on your creativity and skills really. Even if you use unity, and you suck at designing, it will still be shiet.
Agree. If you are Paganini you can play in one string violin, but do you realy need it? )))

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Don't suppose we could get a walk through put on Mega?
The only walkthrough I'm aware of only goes through v.05. But there really isn't anything after that requires a walkthrough--just a lot of grind. I don't know why it's hosted as a file when it's a public link on DS's Patreon page:

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
I had the problem with Julia not talking to me with the learning tease but i talked to the nerd dude and then Julia told me after that before i talked to him she would not

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Of course I don't need all Unity features to make GUI, but I'll spend less time to make it and result will be better. GUI in Glamour is not ideal, but I like it more then any RenPy game.
You like the GUI in Glamour more than any Ren'Py game? Really?

So it's better than Sakura Dungeon's GUI? I don't think so. And, to be honest, Sakura Dungeon could have used some help in the GUI department. And how's that save GUI in Glamour?

And you'll spend less time to make a better GUI for a VN in Unity? Sorry, man, but you're uniformed here. The best VN Unity engine, VNGINE, isn't as good as Ren'Py, nor is its GUI better than Milfy City's (picking the best sandbox Ren'Py game). You want to change the GUI in a Ren'Py game and you

Glamour, as I've said before, is a web browser. It's not rocket science, and could be implemented in a better way using Ren'Py, GUI and all.

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
now i download glamour 12 ofline butcompletly my save is deleted and i cant load my saves how i can load may saves?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why this happend occurred game save isnt cloud and when we connect internt dont save automatically?
The Offline version stores saves locally, and encrypted to be specific to that machine.
The normal version stores saves on DS's server, which requires the client being online to play and use "their" saves, which are not on their machine.

The Offline version utilises a mock server that makes the game think it is connected online, when it isn't.
The mock server is literally called Glamour Server, and runs as part of the Offline version.

Reactions: alexo2341

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
The Offline version stores saves locally, and encrypted to be specific to that machine.
The normal version stores saves on DS's server, which requires the client being online to play and use "their" saves, which are not on their machine.

The Offline version utilises a mock server that makes the game think it is connected online, when it isn't.
The mock server is literally called Glamour Server, and runs as part of the Offline version.
Is it possible to use another player save ? Like another games put save in folder

Zeeahh

Mar 26, 2019
I'm currently on step 4/6 on progress for Julia story but can't seem to progress more? Tried watching her with Nick at night ect but everytime i talk to her there is nothing to say.

Trem

Nov 5, 2017
I'm currently on step 4/6 on progress for Julia story but can't seem to progress more? Tried watching her with Nick at night ect but everytime i talk to her there is nothing to say.
can you post a screenshot of your quest log? Usually this is because you haven't started any quests that are necessary to continue the Julia quest.

MrTomS

May 1, 2019
How do I take the Pill for Special Chemistry ?
Stuck at 4/6 . Wich Mission is needed to go on ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes