ermanogilda

May 18, 2017
I have reached the event with offer Fedor 'everything' and I have spied on Victoria a few times when he came over, but I cant seem to progress the event chain. I tried looking for conversation options with Nicolas/Julia/Fedor/Victoria. I am clueless at this point.
did you play Poker with Victoria for Wish? if you didnt offer her to play poker ? choose for playing "wish" you if you win go to principle. you can also loose if you want and wait for Veronica to make a wish!

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Even tho it was a mad grind, I liked BB. I liked the story progress. You got to see and advance with women slowly and I like that. It seems its a bit faster here, I already see my girl nude when taking the shower as well as the other girls in the locker room. I also see theres grind but Im fine with it. Two things:

I wish there was an actual guide with point form, like someone made for BB.

Grammatical errors and sentence structure (Im a non native speaker) are the biggest problem with the game. There are many spelling mistakes but they dont bother me. Its just some of the sentences are so weird. For example, "how many money do you have?" Then the next line will be, "dont be prude, our society exists through freedom of speech and we can be nude..." I feel like two different people are writing the lines here. The first sentence you can see how simple of a mistake it is. But the next sentence you can see the sentence has meaning and depth to it.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
did you play Poker with Victoria for Wish? if you didnt offer her to play poker ? choose for playing "wish" you if you win go to principle. you can also loose if you want and wait for Veronica to make a wish!
I already Won poke vs and lost poker on the 'wish.' I don't know how to trigger event for Veronica to use her wish on me.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Guys can you help me? i am stuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am afraid im missing something, like i didn't take a quest that i need to talk with someone? maybe? i don't know, i just can't go on

about filtring side quests i ve seen all scenes and now i can go inside the room and have sex, I've seen people talk about other things, even in the first post there is the scene between fedor and lien
also, veronica have won the fish but she doesn't ask for anything never, i've already talked to her after losing, any help?

Reactions: asd33asd33

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
И это тоже сделано для Unity3D :oops: как и эта игра
And this is also done for Unity3D :oops: like this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balara

May 12, 2017
How to get threesmoe with kate nick julia.. done but still no sex with kate...

nenesio

Jun 22, 2019
I've gotten to the quest i can get everyone except julia to teach me how to flirt
at Candy's quest at some point you need to flirt with Andrew to convince him to hack Nicolas's computer, there will be available to learn how to fliter with Julia.

Alan Ghost

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that your flirting side quest ist not finished, try to speak with Classmates, Vicky (Barista), Candy. Maybe you need some Arousal to get Results.
clip01.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes