armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So... Because he's not following your plan, 0.18 is bullshit?
Am I the only one confused by your "logic"?
It would be fair but he only included a male MC because enough people wanted it. He wasn't selectable in the beginning.
0.18 was realy not good,but not because of the reason he have posted.
Actualy at least half of the updates so far are not realy good.

Reactions: Eandrid

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Unlocked
0.19 for patrons $5+ and 0.18 (offline)
Today's 25th, so our $5 Patrons get access to 0.19 ( )
As always, your client will update to version 0.19 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client, you can download it from .
Today is also the day we release an offline version (0.18). .

So, here's the change log:

Cameras. Now Max has a quest that will unlock an option to install hidden cameras all over house. For now they don't earn any money since Max doesn't really have many ways to spend it. Max will start earning money once he'll start buying presents, inviting people to expensive dates, etc.

For now you can just buy first three cameras on a sale and install them in the three rooms with most action. Spying through cameras is already implemented, even in the bathroom.

Online shop is now working. You can order a couple of new things (like cameras) once you unlock them. Max will be able to order sunscreen if he didn't get one for free in 0.16.

In house delivery. New character Sarah (you've already heard about her). Funny girl with her own story, there will be more content with her both with Max and with Kate in the future. For now she'll only be delivering stuff for Max.

Telescope. Max can order one on Epay and Sarah will deliver it. Since the cameras don't earn anything yet, the telescope is on a huge sale so you don't have to grind ridiculous amount of time. If you haven't seen our previous posts, we'll let you figure out how Max will use it for yourselves.

Peeking in the shower. Now Max can peek on Alice, Lisa, and Ann through the window. Sometimes he'll get caught. At some point Ann will decide she's had enough and Max will have to face consequences.

Punishments. Eventually Ann will announce the new punishment system. Lisa will be punished for failing grades, Alice for smoking, and Max for peeking. Max has an exception with two warning system. Once there's been 5 punishments before breakfast/dinner, Ann will make punishments more severe, and she'll do it once more after 10.

From now on Max can make mistakes in Lisa's homework and look for Alice's cigarettes so she gets caught by Ann.

Spiders and Alice. Max can now throw spiders in Alice's room. She will run to Max for help. There's a series of events, keep throwing new spiders until the quest log tells you there's no more content.

Yoga. Ann had a change in schedule so now she does yoga about an hour before dinner. Max can join and have lots of fun. For now this storyline doesn't have a lot of content, but there will be much more in the future.

Sounds. We've done a lot of work implementing sounds into the game. They help with living up the game and adding atmosphere. It's also completely optional and you can turn it off, if you want. Unfortunately, we've hit a small snag and decided not to delay the whole update just for sounds since they're not absolutely necessary. For now all sounds are turned off, but we will turn them on in a couple of days.

NPC mapping. Technically, it was added in 0.18, but now you can actually see it in new dialogs and events. There will be a dedicated post going into more details about it soon.

As you can see, we've done a lot of work. The poll is still open, but it looks like the next update will be focused on the basement, Julia, and home punishments (new college rule). If we have enough time, Kate will be able to invite Alice or Sophie to her house.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
V.0.18 OFFLINE + CG + WALKTHROUGH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip Glamour-0.18-offline.zip (2.77 Gb)
pdf Glamour_guide.pdf (298.14 Kb)
zip IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL.zip (9.72 Kb)
zip glamour-017-cg.zip (2.5 Gb)
pdf glamourwalkthrough.pdf (8.8 Mb)

Glamour 0.18 change log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kkmk

May 16, 2017
I played the .18 offline version and found it still has a wardrobe bug. Is this a save file problem? Do I have to play a new game?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I played the .18 offline version and found it still has a wardrobe bug. Is this a save file problem? Do I have to play a new game?
Only way to be sure is to try a new game. If it still persists in the new game, then it's probably not save related.

Reactions: kkmk

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Opening post needs an update but why bother, seeing as the one major bug still lives.

*checks wardrobe*
0.17 Offline Save -> 0.18 Offline: Exists
0.18 Offline New Game: Exists

*removes all existing saves and tries again*
Nope.

FFS, SILVER! FIX YOUR GOD DAMN WARDROBE!

I mean, I was thinking about supporting him on Patreon, but if he can't even be bothered to fix his shit...
At this point, I'd welcome someone to delve into his code using the Unity Editor and figure out wtf is going on there.
I don't normally advocate this sort of thing but not bothering his hole even issue a hotfix for the previous version is a bit ridiculous!

Latest changelog:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed the bug where Kate's energy didn't recover properly if Kate was staying overnight at Veronica's. (This is welcome. Good job.)

Fixed the bug where the game lost skill caps. For example communication skill is capped at 100. We will increase the cap when we add more functionality to skills.

Fixed the bug where the game didn't show characters correctly if you click on them during PE.

We added sound in the villa. For now the villa is the only location with the sounds, so currently Kate playthrough doesn't have any sounds. We hope to implement sounds everywhere in the game in 0.20. Sounds can be turned off in settings, if you want.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still no fix issued for wardrobe. Does it not exist in the Online versions or something? It's not a minor niggle either, it's a game-breaking bug. Does this also exist in the Online versions?
He said we can PM him about bugs but is that an option only open to patrons?
I know that someone here has issued a workaround but it really isn't the fans' job to fix developer cockups. After all, Sandlust Games isn't a certain other developer that shall remain nameless but obvious to all...

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes