Risqus

Jul 21, 2017
yea,how women have sex with men is beyond me,ughh...
Well its basically a get hit on by men simulator. Then you just control this character to have sex with them and this is somehow fun? Your just some voyeur watching this women get fucked by various dudes. Usually I like to play games were I can sort of vicariously be the main character. With this if I try to be the women its pretty gay.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well its basically a get hit on my men simulator. Then you just control this character to have sex with them and this is somehow fun? Your just some voyeur watching this women get fucked by various dudes. Usually I like to play games were I can sort of vicariously be the main character. With this if I try to be the women its pretty gay.
Not a game for you then. Not even gay would identified himself with a woman in such game. It's just an observer type of game. They're quite popular if you look anywhere - there is probably more female protags than males in Japanese industry and we're not that far behind. Nothing uncommon or gay but if you can't feel it it's fine to skip such a games.

Reactions: mbRjpZLD

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
This is why the battle was fucking lost in the first place. People just accepting what is forced on them. Shame on you, mate.

The war, however, is never over. Never give up, never surrender.
There's more important stuff out there than a computer game that talks to other computers. Move on and focus on something important. Complaining about a game that you never are going to play will not make your life better, man

tefanga

Apr 30, 2018
Pardon me if its already answered, checked most of the answer had no found one for my question.
Tha game is DRM protected, that means I cannot play it if I dont pay it?
Or there is a way to play it for free? Thanks in advance.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Pardon me if its already answered, checked most of the answer had no found one for my question.
Tha game is DRM protected, that means I cannot play it if I dont pay it?
Or there is a way to play it for free? Thanks in advance.
Not just DRM, always online DRM, you always need to be connected to their server (is it secure, who knows), without internet connection no one can play.

Game will have guest login option for free users, this option will have much less content than paying patrons.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Got to hand it to you @kansasdude, you are commited. Always posting news to the game, meanwhile most people just come here to circle jerk: mimimi BB, mimimi DMR, etc.

tefanga

Apr 30, 2018
Not just DRM, always online DRM, you always need to be connected to their server (is it secure, who knows), without internet connection no one can play.

Game will have guest login option for free users, this option will have much less content than paying patrons.
Thanks for the answering, well I guess there is not other way for now, I dunno if its permited to talk piracy in this forums, but actually, it shouldnt be very easy to simulate the server... (multiple games hve done it) patch the game or crack it, end of story...

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
There's more important stuff out there than a computer game that talks to other computers. Move on and focus on something important. Complaining about a game that you never are going to play will not make your life better, man
Bullshit. You don't ignore smaller issues that might turn really ugly just because there are more important things. By that logic every doctor in existance should be working on a cure for cancer and ignore everyone else.

You work on what you can work, and human beings have the magical ability to work on multiple things at a time.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the answering, well I guess there is not other way for now, I dunno if its permited to talk piracy in this forums, but actually, it shouldnt be very easy to simulate the server... (multiple games hve done it) patch the game or crack it, end of story...
I do not know if it's easy, because the game does not look simply if it has access to the website , but I think that every time we press a button, the game "downloads" a file update with the dialog and images to display

Google translate is my god <3

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
10 people in the hallway doing their business... looking into the void.
Nothing to say, just a friendly class.
Two girls admiring the lockers, two boys scratching their backs in the wall, the one with the glasses is thinking of something diabolical and one that is thinking if there is water or vodka in that container,

o_O

Reactions: Andarilho and smd90

tefanga

Apr 30, 2018
no,we are innocent people,piracy on this site is a taboo №1
not that we basically pirate every single game here.
Haha, dont come with that. I dont know! I have been places that were full piracy sites, they wont talk about it.. or post cracks (direct link of cracks) (the game or whatever could have it inside with it, without any problem). So now... I mistrust haha :D

I do not know if it's easy, because the game does not look simply if it has access to the website , but I think that every time we press a button, the game "downloads" a file update with the dialog and images to display

Google translate is my god <3
GTA servers have been cracked... you can play online gta v piratly.. (a game that always requieres internet connection for online playing), WoW has been cracked.. for online play (we always talk of private servers), lineage, and a lot more... I assume this would be similar... (the only difference its the games I named are like worldwide knowlege, this type of game its more like "private" or unique pleople, maybe its more difficult to find someone who could do the private server system etc, or just crack it... but the system its almost the same.. needs to connect to the internet to do the work.. blabla..

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes