• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

25-massage-31.jpg

We've never delayed an update this much before, but we've never had an update this big either. We've had updates with more dialogs, or more event lines, or maybe more images, but 0.25 has on average something live 50% more images, and more dialogs, AND more events than usual.
0.25 is mostly ready and tested. We're finishing up the translation and—unless something goes horribly wrong—we'll be releasing 0.25 tomorrow.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 626266

We've never delayed an update this much before, but we've never had an update this big either. We've had updates with more dialogs, or more event lines, or maybe more images, but 0.25 has on average something live 50% more images, and more dialogs, AND more events than usual.
0.25 is mostly ready and tested. We're finishing up the translation and—unless something goes horribly wrong—we'll be releasing 0.25 tomorrow.
Let's hope it's not just rehash of the same event with different characters.
I remember the biggest update of BB-going to the shop.Almost 50 outfits but that was the only change between the renders.

Reactions: KaiserST

Dhruv Shetty

Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys I have a question, currently I'm playing version 0.23 and I'm wondering if v23 save can be carry forward to v25 when it releases. I'm asking this, because I've done most of the quests.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys I have a question, currently I'm playing version 0.23 and I'm wondering if v23 save can be carry forward to v25 when it releases. I'm asking this, because I've done most of the quests.
Saves remain automatically after deleting the game. If you yourself do not delete them manually.
After deleting the game and installing the new version, previous saves will be available to you.
Save path
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour

+
https://f95zone.to/search/53824747/?q=save&t=post&c[thread]=10579&o=relevance

Reactions: Dhruv Shetty

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
so when will it be max and ann ? T_T
From what I understand.

The next ONLINE update is Kate. At the same time we get the 0.24 OFFLINE update and that is Max. So if you play OFFLINE it's Max next, then a multiple month wait.

That MAY be wrong, but it's what I THINK from past posts.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: groq
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes