handsoap

May 20, 2017
Has anyone worked out how to get Kate to clean Max's room in 0.30? I seem to be stuck on spying on Alice and Kate after 1am...

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
EDIT: Updated bugfix for Glamour-0.31 HERE

Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour 0.30 offline

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.30 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't notice any bugs in the new content. These fixes are necessary only if you're playing the older (pre 0.30) content, and haven't yet progressed enough in your playthrough to reach the new content. Or if you do a fresh playthrough.

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ. Maybe send DS another reminder about the remaining bugs too :p

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018
Can someone put all pictures from all the scenes in 0.30 - i think i miss something but i am not sure. Do it as a spoiler.
Thank you in advance.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I play the Kate path and am a bit worried, because the villa path seems to be finished, she got paid and can't clean any longer - does the cleaning start again someday or am I out?

I really must say - again - that even with the walkthrough this game is pain in the ass. Its content is great, but to get it is just terrible.

Reactions: afterlights

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I play the Kate path and am a bit worried, because the villa path seems to be finished, she got paid and can't clean any longer - does the cleaning start again someday or am I out?

I really must say - again - that even with the walkthrough this game is pain in the ass. Its content is great, but to get it is just terrible.
Since 0.28 Kate has been able to clean at the Villa for payment.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Since 0.28 Kate has been able to clean at the Villa for payment.
Thanks for the quick answer - I know that and I did it, but it stopped. So my question is how to start it again, how to be able to clean at the villa again?

EDIT: It seems I found it in the hints of the game, though it does not explicitly point out that she will start cleaning again. I will have to grind and see...

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thanks again. I have already finished special chemistry and ... oh no... found it in the quuestlog desriptions... grind again and no hint about getting back to cleaning. I love the content, I hate the game...

It is really terrible - I don't even have an idea who NEIL might be...

EDIT: found it in this thread. Grindy fucking hell! I've cleaned these rooms about a hundred times, found enough bottles to drink myself to death. Nthing happened with a NEIL so far. So I am going to try another hundred times... I understood that another prerequisite is to continue the committee story line. Okaaaaay.

EDIT 2: I mean really, it is such a disgrace. I grinded to the point in which Kate can go commando, which will hopefully finally open up the routes which will keep me from speed clicking through the boring daily routine to open up new (great) content. And they just don't check anymore!!! I am so bored and annoyed, it defies description. Once again - contentwise it's a great game, gamewise it is the worst game I ever played, even worse than Fashion Business.

EDIT 3: I am getting crazy! Finally there WAS the panty check, but it vanished once she got rid of them. I mean really, what an annoying stupif´d game. Great content , but time consuming and totally lack of gameplay that could make sense. Terrible. Worse than terrible.

Please, anybody help me, just how do I unfold the story in this fuckingly annoying game (without repeating everything literally over a hundred times!)?

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of Kate's route, but I've been reading the update on 0.30 and it says kate will clean max n lisa room and have fun together, that means I must play all Kate's route just to be able to see those scenes ? what a bummer....

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour 0.30 offline

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.30 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

I didn't notice any bugs in the new content. These fixes are necessary only if you're playing the older (pre 0.30) content, and haven't yet progressed enough in your playthrough to reach the new content. Or if you do a fresh playthrough.

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ. Maybe send DS another reminder about the remaining bugs too :p
Can I use the 0.30 bugfix also for the 0.29 update?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes