Oct 5, 2017
so you cant use anyone elses save? some say you can with a save transfer program. others say it doesnt work and i really dont want to start from the beginning

zerorushi

Jul 29, 2019
How do you even go to different places after school? I can only go home and there's no option to go to the mall or the hotel. I tried clicking the pictures but nothing is happening.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
hi, im stuck in sophies quest, is says i hope she doesnt catch us specially in her class but she caught us many times already and the quest doesnt progress, sophie licks kate in the corridor and thats all, everytime.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I wonder why we are dealing with a game that was very good(kate) and the last two upgrades it became completely stupid.where this idiot is involved Max the game gets worse.
history has to go back to university, there a lot of nice things can be done.and to god NO MORE STUPID boy MAX.
I agree !
More perspectives at University, the BDSM club, the Cheerleader's group etc...
For me, Max, is just a snaphead, no more...
The problem, for DS, is to unify both stories...
For me, Max at University is a losing bet...

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
This is a lie for quite some time now. You can just copy saves without any problems at this point. There are custom FAQs with saves in this thread. Just search
Considering it is on the first page, presumably from the games creator if it is no longer true, why has that not been changed then?

To be honest personally I do not care about if other peoples saves can be used, I see no point in getting a game just to ask for a save as soon as I have downloaded it, using one to pass by bug or so maybe, there again other peoples saves may not do things the way I want to either depending on the game and how it works.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Considering it is on the first page, presumably from the games creator if it is no longer true, why has that not been changed then?

To be honest personally I do not care about if other peoples saves can be used, I see no point in getting a game just to ask for a save as soon as I have downloaded it, using one to pass by bug or so maybe, there again other peoples saves may not do things the way I want to either depending on the game and how it works.
At First, this Page is created by the Staff, and it needs a Report to be updated. But the FAQ that is quite up to Date is linked there.

For quite some Time I have shared a Save with some Money in it, and no Decisions made so far. I cuts the grinding a bit nothing more. It is linked in the FAQ (And they are linked on the First Page, and some People have it linked in her Signature, like me)

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
HI there, i have two issues with the Sophie Side Quest.
But some could see the questions and the desription as a spoiler so i will hide it under a warning :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would be glad if someone could help :p

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes