triumvirate

Jan 16, 2018
So after 2 Max and one Kate update we will again have a Max update (since the 40$ patrons seem to heavily favor Max).
I guess my prediction that he will abandon Kate sometime this year gets more likely with each update. Sad, but no surprise after last year. Well, it was fun while it lasted.
Unfortunately it seems that way. I really like the lesbian content in this game. I'd like to see what this update has in store for Kate and Julia and more. I would like to see development in Kate and Angelica's relationship that leads to hostile lesbian sex. I'd like to see Kate get it on with Sophie in a risque casual romance. I'd like for Kate to team up with Veronica against Karen and it turning out in Veronica casually out-domming Karen. Stuff like that. To hell with that incestuous peeping creep.

My hope is that since it did seem the devs favoured Kate so maybe they won't completely abandon what they themselves want to do instead.

Last edited:

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
I still think DarkSilver missed the opportunity to make Eric the male MC in Glamour - it would have been still with the girls from BB (for the fans), but with a different player (who has the look and attitude) to believably fuck all the women in town and who could have put Max in his rightful place (Military Academy says "Hi!") :D

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Unfortunately it seems that way. I really like the lesbian content in this game. I'd like to see what this update has in store for Kate and Julia and more. I would like to see development in Kate and Angelica's relationship that leads to hostile lesbian sex. I'd like to see Kate get it on with Sophie in a risque casual romance. I'd like for Kate to team up with Veronica against Karen and it turning out in Veronica casually out-domming Karen. Stuff like that. To hell with that incestuous peeping creep.

My hope is that since it did seem the devs favoured Kate so maybe they won't completely abandon what they themselves want to do instead.
Honestly, I would prefer it by now if he would officially abandon Kate. Imo it's better than the current slow-death situation. I mean seriously, from a Kate perspective: what's the point?
You may get a half-hearted update every 3 or 4 months so he won't loose the remaining Kate fans, but as long as he keeps giving the 40$ patrons that much power, Kate will always come second. There are so many unfinished plotlines in Kate's path, at this rate the game will never be finished.

He may have favoured Kate in the beginning (that's why he made the game in the first place), but he gave up all ambitions he may have had at the time when he decided to let the 40$ determine the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So after 2 Max and one Kate update we will again have a Max update (since the 40$ patrons seem to heavily favor Max).
I guess my prediction that he will abandon Kate sometime this year gets more likely with each update. Sad, but no surprise after last year. Well, it was fun while it lasted.
No, DS should still be going off the last update schedule vote. which is suppose to be 1:1 max/Kate updates but the months are broken up into completed arcs. So if DS had planned for and completed 3 arcs for a month then there would be 3 updates for the character. However, the problem arose when DS had a vote where he asked if anyone actually cared about the month constraint and the supporters thinking he meant 1-2 weeks over not 1-2 months over voted in favor of DS taking his time. So we quickly went from a 1:1 monthly update schedule to a 2 arcs:2 arcs schedule and the time is irrelevant. So if DS is still following this there should be another Kate update after this one with an unknown time frame before the next Max update.

Edit: didn't realize you were replying to a copy?paste of DS's post. Dis-regard my comments.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for the links, but you won't be able to download from MEGA if you don't have a paid account. I tried to download the online version but the download stops at 4GB
You can hold onto your uncomplete download until your limit is reset. I'm not sure if it's 24 hours or less.

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, maybe someone could help me... there are so many times i can´t interact with npc, like i have to talk to ann about alice´s girlfriend, but i can´t interact with her, it´s even not possible to study with lisa, when she is sitting at homework? :-(

Nirobi

Apr 27, 2020
Hey guys, maybe someone could help me... there are so many times i can´t interact with npc, like i have to talk to ann about alice´s girlfriend, but i can´t interact with her, it´s even not possible to study with lisa, when she is sitting at homework? :-(
That can be a network issue. Try offline.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Have you tried either looking back a couple of pages to see the responses given to others with your issue or checking the FAQ linked in the OP?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes