• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT V.0.48.0 FULL+PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip Glassix_0480.zip (4.52 Gb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0.46.1_to_0.47.0.zip (108.64 Mb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0.47.0_to_0.47.1.zip (5.2 Mb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0471_to_0480.zip (42.73 Mb)

Language Change Instructions #4,638

alternative method #4,542

Last edited:

ErVaquilla

Oct 7, 2017
Help please... I'm stuff on Russian I think...
I tried pressing the 3rd Box... and then the English Flag, then the save button...
But its still in Russian
Search "settings.json" in the "saves" directory, delete it or change the name. The game probably doesn't have the permissions to overwrite.

Reactions: Gtg Gtg

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Qlipse I know, I followed your instructions and uploaded the settings so that people can download and replace the ru settings with english ones. One handed gaming before the game is even loaded up.

Reactions: Qlipse

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
So, there's no event to order Iyo to pimp herself at the airport. I assumed that her already being undercover as a prostitute would be enough, but it won't trigger any events in the bedrooms.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
are there cheats to this game?
be VERY careful when cheating, you will lock yourself out of event by maxing out the girls right away. There is an ingame list of all events and how to trigger them, so if you cheat it become: pick a girl, set the requirements for an event, find the trigger for the event, repeat. You can't lower stats once you've raised them. (being able to lower stats as well as raise them would actually fix my problems with the game I think)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes