Ric

Oct 21, 2016
In addition to the language change methods listed in the topic, there is another Checked for torrent version #4,617
When replacing / changing a file, the game must be turned off. Also, before changes, the game needs to be updated to version 0.48.1

The problem is in the file "config.xml"
The path (main folder with the game) Glassix \ data \ config.xml
The specified file contains such parameters for the language:

<languages>
<en customname="1" />
<fr customname="1" />
<ch customname="1" />
<!-- <ru customname="1" />
<de customname="1" />
<pl customname="0" />-->
</languages>
If you change the values by removing the extra symbol, then all 6 languages will be available will change through the main menu
(delete <!-- and -->) it should be:

<languages>
<en customname="1" />
<fr customname="1" />
<ch customname="1" />
<ru customname="1" />
<de customname="1" />
<pl customname="0" />
</languages>
You can change through notepad yourself. Or use the attached already modified file config.xml. Place file in the "data" folder with replacement. Attached file for version 0.48.1
(if you are afraid that the method will not work, copy the original file to a separate place before the changes and you can always return the original)

333.jpg

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Really, can you tell me where to get her? It is hard to guess given how events that require such upgrade require often specific place, hour and sometimes even only on specific days (like on saturdays and sundays).

I got no hint neither in the hint section in the game nor from her words.
You should look at the Event list menu in the top right sliding menu. It'll give you the complete list of events in the game. Simply filter by girls : Daisuki and you'll have all the required conditions for all her events.
I'll add a new tutorial event to introduce this since it's indeed not explained in game, it was only shown in a patch note long ago.

I really wanted to like this game, but every time I just end up frustrated that I lock myself out of events because everything requires specific levels and if you do an event and are under/over that level then you can't repeat it. I shouldn't be locked out of events for having too much obedience level
You can simply replay this event in Gallery mode after unlocking it once and all choices should be available so you don't have to worry so much about missing content. The only restriction I remember is Utako wedding ceremony which is timed and you have to complete her story line before her wedding if you want to unlock her other events.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
havent played in a long time but want to get some answers before i decide to jump back in.

1.is the succubus avoidable now? I hate how i was forced to do something or else its game over

2.before I stopped the game was heavily hinted towards pimping girls out, is that a thing now?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
havent played in a long time but want to get some answers before i decide to jump back in.

1.is the succubus avoidable now? I hate how i was forced to do something or else its game over

2.before I stopped the game was heavily hinted towards pimping girls out, is that a thing now?
1. Not avoidable, but if you quickly train her her demands become optional and you dont have to worry 'bout the game over anymore.

2.Pimping the girls out is in the game but completely optional except the 2-4 girls you have to bring to the succubus till you've done her obidience events.
Nontheless, ~98% of the game it's you fucking the girls.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
You can simply replay this event in Gallery mode after unlocking it once and all choices should be available so you don't have to worry so much about missing content. The only restriction I remember is Utako wedding ceremony which is timed and you have to complete her story line before her wedding if you want to unlock her other events.
locked out of events means I didn't unlock them once. If you let girls levels be lowered in the cheat menu it would solve the problem

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
locked out of events means I didn't unlock them once. If you let girls levels be lowered in the cheat menu it would solve the problem
I'll have to double check. I remember some events added by CarpeNoctem were indeed locked after leveling up too high but it would indeed be better to not lock them. I'll double check the requirements. Would you have a list of such events so I can speed up the process?

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
Can anyone help or give a hint with the nun? I've played this game so many times but she keeps hunting me down, I guess it has to do with aneal but I can't find her after I find the church that first time.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'll have to double check. I remember some events added by CarpeNoctem were indeed locked after leveling up too high but it would indeed be better to not lock them. I'll double check the requirements. Would you have a list of such events so I can speed up the process?
I removed the game a while ago, but from what I remembered pretty much every event that had an obedience or affection requirement had them set to "must be x" instead of "must be x or higher".

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
why don't you add all that stuff to the O.P.
Because none of those posters have privileges to edit the OP?

Nothing stopping you from reporting those posts to the mods and asking them to add them to the OP though.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Can anyone help or give a hint with the nun? I've played this game so many times but she keeps hunting me down, I guess it has to do with aneal but I can't find her after I find the church that first time.
Thats because your suspicion get's too high. Certain events, sex acts etc (almost everything outdoors, public places and so on) give you +Suspicion and if it gets too much = It's nun time!
You can check your suspicion under My Status.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Can anyone pls drop a crunched version. Both the zip and the game itself are more than the 12 gig space I have on my pad. Thanks!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
ok i have question so could someone answer me , is this game worth playing ? what femdom conten is in this game ?

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
VER. 0.48.1 FIXED CONFIG XLM SO ALL LANGUAGES ARE AVAILABLE UNZIP AND REPLACE Glassix \ data \ config.xml

Last edited:
Reactions: kandile80
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes