Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Nice. Milking the last few updates as much as possible I see... and I thought better of this dev... well, guess that's on me for trusting in any patreon creator for once.
Sorry you feel that way but this is absolutely not about milking as much as possible.
  1. I'm not the one working on the last 4 remaining girls, it's CarpeNoctem and he's working on it on his free time, mainly evenings and week-ends but he also has a family to take care of so even all this free time is not spent on the game.
  2. Level 4 DOES include much more content than other levels because it also includes both endings for the girl + other high level events such as possession, pimping and such.
  3. I've switched my focus to Lust Complex now (been on it for several months actually) and plan to complete it asap, hopefully 2 or 3 more versions for completion, one each month. This means patrons actually get 2 games each month at the moment. It also mean I plan to reach Lust Complex 1.0 BEFORE Glassix 1.0. Glassix 1.0 is expected at the end of the year.
I try to be as transparent as I can in my projects but it's true I might not communicate regularly enough about my plans with my patrons compared to other creators, sorry about that. But I did release some important posts regarding my long term goals with this Patreon campaign and I think it's worth mentioning. When you pledge to me, at the moment, it's indeed only about Glassix and Lust Complex but my long term goal will be to make more community oriented games.
  • (though a bit outdated, Dec 2020 :x)
  • which will be reused for my next games
  • My next planned games: , , - Each of them will be in real time 3D and share some core similarities while the gameplay will be very different. A poll will be opened this month or next one to let patrons vote for which one I'll begin with.
Again, my aim is not to milk my patrons. I'm going at my own pace, maybe a bit slow at the moment since 3D is quite different from 2D but in the long run, my plan is to deliver some really interesting games with proper gameplay to my patrons and not just some visual novel, so this takes more time.

Sorry again you felt that way, though it's understandable to feel this way when creators extend their game content but again, this is not on purpose but simply because there is much more content in level 4.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What the.... No one here is willing to share his/her save files?
No wonder why there are comparatively such a few postings in this thread when there is no sharing.
It looks like most of the people think like this guy here....
This is simply because the game has way too much content + some bugs which prevented some events to be properly unlocked. I would be surprised if anybody was able to deliver a 100% save.
You can simply unlock all events in the gallery by clicking on the lock icon if you want to get a quick access to most events in the game.

Reactions: morphnet

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I love this game, and have for about 3 years, I think. Originally, the game used a different walkthrough format that I found easy and fun to use. I hate to say it, but I find this wiki format is too unwieldy and difficult. So, I have taken that wiki, and the original and combined them into a walkthrough that I think some of you may enjoy. It is attached. Try it, and let me know in the comments if it's a benefit to you. If we get enough likes I will continue to update it, and maybe the moderator will post it to the OP's page.
Thanks, I'll take a look at your walkthrough. I still haven't decided how I feel about the game. So far, it seems to be primarily a corruption game with little story otherwise. I'm finding I like a little extra story with my lewds.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.60 is supposed to be released tomorrow for the fans but there's already a changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Supporter builds 21st May.
Public release expected 1st June.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone know how to progress hanae 4th event? In the wiki i need to raise the cop/shizuru to level 3 which i already did, and the wiki said i need to be on the hospital on 12-13 shizuru should be in the hospital, but i got nothing.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know how to progress hanae 4th event? In the wiki i need to raise the cop/shizuru to level 3 which i already did, and the wiki said i need to be on the hospital on 12-13 shizuru should be in the hospital, but i got nothing.
Hospital lobby @ 1PM and after. You can always center click on either (or both) character to bring them to you and trigger the event.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there no actual fullscreen in this game? 1920x1080p
There are no Widescreen Fill options. The game was made when 4:3 was still a thing.
Instead of them using development time to incorporate 16:9 resolutions (or even wholesale switch) they chose to press forward and devote more time to the game itself.
I love when games can take up the full screen so if I can put up with dirty great big black borders on the left and right of the screen, anybody can.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
Hello fellow kids perverted degenerates

I went full autist so here's an incest mod.

It's only good for 0.59 as the files in question are updated regularly and has to be changed manually each time. I'm just starting the game, so absolutely no testing beyond the tutorial. If it explodes your computer and takes out the city block, I am not to be held liable (though I will happily take care of your grieving sister). That is, however, unlikely as I only changed text strings (an utter shitload of them). Hopefully, I've not missed too many immersion breaks.

The background story is also slightly "improved"

Version 0.59 of the game

mega
--------
Torrent
Compressed

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
By the way, this game is like Lab Rats 2 in that you're trying to make a management game in an engine that is completely unsuited for it. I have to wait 3 seconds for each scene or menu change and that shit gets annoying quite fast. Devs, if you're spending more than a couple of months on a game, you'd be so much better off just learning a proper engine (Godot, Unity ...for fucks sake, even javascript).

Whatever your profession is, always be curios at new technologies and ideas if you want to make it big in the long run. Trust me, I'm a duck.

edit: seems like I'm the only one experiencing performance issues

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
By the way, this game is like Lab Rats 2 in that you're trying to make a management game in an engine that is completely unsuited for it. I have to wait 3 seconds for each scene or menu change and that shit gets annoying quite fast. Devs, if you're spending more than a couple of months on a game, you'd be so much better off just learning a proper engine (Godot, Unity ...for fucks sake, even javascript).

Whatever your profession is, always be curios at new technologies and ideas if you want to make it big in the long run. Trust me, I'm a duck.
Or it might be because your hardware/software is a bit slow or old.
Images are loaded on the fly whenever they are requested then put in cache.
If it takes 3 seconds to load the first time for each, then either the game folder is on your main hard drive and this hard drive is quite old or has too many files on it making the game access the file quite slow, or the game is on a separate hard drive and loading between the drives is slow to for reasons you need to check.
How much time does it take to load the images with an image preview software ? From what you said, I would guess it also take several seconds when any recent set up should open that instantly. Can you play recent 3D games on your set up ? Do you only have troubles with the games you mentioned or other visual novel games also load slowly ?
And it's not about using Unity or Construct 2 since both softwares would load the images the same way, on the fly.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017

Since my graphic died in my gaming pc i am forced to use this crappy 8gb ddr2 celeron machine with IGP...use the compressed version and it works well, even on such a dinosaur and it dont looks bad.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT GLASSIX V.0.60 FULL+PATCH
zip Glassix 0.60.0.zip (5.88 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.58.0 to 0.59.0.zip (75.2 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.59.0 to 0.60.0.zip (87.89 Mb)

Changelog

Jan 14, 2018
Or it might be because your hardware/software is a bit slow or old.
Images are loaded on the fly whenever they are requested then put in cache.
If it takes 3 seconds to load the first time for each, then either the game folder is on your main hard drive and this hard drive is quite old or has too many files on it making the game access the file quite slow, or the game is on a separate hard drive and loading between the drives is slow to for reasons you need to check.
How much time does it take to load the images with an image preview software ? From what you said, I would guess it also take several seconds when any recent set up should open that instantly. Can you play recent 3D games on your set up ? Do you only have troubles with the games you mentioned or other visual novel games also load slowly ?
And it's not about using Unity or Construct 2 since both softwares would load the images the same way, on the fly.
Other games runs fine, so did glassix in the past and the performance issues of LR2 are shared by others. However, since I'm the only one here, I agree the problem must be on my side despite otherwise decent hardware and SSD.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
TORRENT GLASSIX V.0.60 FULL+PATCH
zip Glassix 0.60.0.zip (5.88 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.58.0 to 0.59.0.zip (75.2 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.59.0 to 0.60.0.zip (87.89 Mb)

Changelog
Thanks for posting that. Unfortunately, the last time I used a torrent client was three computers ago. Not sure if I want to return to that platform.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for posting that. Unfortunately, the last time I used a torrent client was three computers ago. Not sure if I want to return to that platform.
What's wrong with the torrent client? How does this affect computers?
This is a common program of which there are many. It is downloaded from the official site and used. Now, on the contrary, there are more and more games, and large sizes are inconvenient to place on something other than a torrent.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes