Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Evénement répétitif:
Cela fait plusieurs fois différents jours que je vais dans la boutique de lingerie de NABILA et que chaque fois que je suis sur le point de me proposer un nouvel ensemble de pure salope de 400 $ pour MARYLIN alors que j'ai déjà acheter cet ensemble et que je lui ai déjà offert.

Événement répétitif:
Je suis allée au magasin de lingerie NABILA plusieurs fois à des jours différents et à chaque fois on me propose d'acheter à nouveau un ensemble de salopes à 400 $ pour MARYLIN, alors que j'ai déjà acheté cet ensemble et que je le lui ai déjà donné.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rakja

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Good day! Maybe I'm wrong, but there seems to be a failure in the dialogue system with Aiko: she freely speaks phrases that she must speak at the third and fourth levels of submission even at level zero ... A trifle, but spoils the sensations from the plot ...

Reactions: Mikilande

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Apathie démoniaque (v0.41.1) :

Il n'y a plus de coffre dans l'église (centre-ville) pour réduire l'apathie démoniaque par un don ?

Normal ou pas ?
--------------------------------------
Demonic apathy (v0.41.1):

There is no longer a trunk in the church (downtown) to reduce demonic apathy through a donation?

Normal or not?

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Good afternoon! I continue to observe the dependence of the response of girls in the dialogs on the level of subordination on the example of Aiko. In sex scenes, where her reaction depends on the level of her subordination, checking the meaning of “obedience” does not work, as in everyday dialogs ...

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
should they add a reverse harem tag on this game?
I choose Yatsumi's lover ending and he got the MC and the DR lol, not knowing also who impregnated her lol (or maybe that's it to you if you switch with the doctor and you dont allow him to come inside her lol)..
2 or more lover's is a harem right? (-_-)
I also want and ending the MC can have Yatsumi all by herself, no sharing lol... level 3 scene is forgiven as long as he can have her all for himself, (slave ending also has her being shared with her son xD)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Debug pour Marylin a placer dans data\events

Debug for Marylin place in data \events
Thanks for the fix ;)

Evénement répétitif:
Cela fait plusieurs fois différents jours que je vais dans la boutique de lingerie de NABILA et que chaque fois que je suis sur le point de me proposer un nouvel ensemble de pure salope de 400 $ pour MARYLIN alors que j'ai déjà acheter cet ensemble et que je lui ai déjà offert.

Événement répétitif:
Je suis allée au magasin de lingerie NABILA plusieurs fois à des jours différents et à chaque fois on me propose d'acheter à nouveau un ensemble de salopes à 400 $ pour MARYLIN, alors que j'ai déjà acheté cet ensemble et que je le lui ai déjà donné.
OK, je vais corriger dans la prochaine version. Merci du rapport :)

Good day! Maybe I'm wrong, but there seems to be a failure in the dialogue system with Aiko: she freely speaks phrases that she must speak at the third and fourth levels of submission even at level zero ... A trifle, but spoils the sensations from the plot ...
Got it, I'll check what's happening, thanks for the feedback.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What patch? I downloaded the full version. Do not know of any patch.
Well it's fixed in patch 0.41.1 available for patrons. If' you're using a hacked version, I'm not responsible for the problems, sorry.

I go through the whole thing of me telling her than it freezes. Also I tried to see if it would work on another day so I went to school and she appeared there and it froze
Which girl?

Apathie démoniaque (v0.41.1) :

Il n'y a plus de coffre dans l'église (centre-ville) pour réduire l'apathie démoniaque par un don ?

Normal ou pas ?
--------------------------------------
Demonic apathy (v0.41.1):

There is no longer a trunk in the church (downtown) to reduce demonic apathy through a donation?

Normal or not?
L'option ne devrait apparaitra qu'apres l'event lorsque la suspicion est trop haute, 20 il me semble. Anael apparait et suggere cette solution.

Exisy a mod, or will be debeloped, pregnan te Mode? IT would be wonderful
Pregnancy is only shown quickly during endings. No plans to make it work during gameplay.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Well it's fixed in patch 0.41.1 available for patrons. If' you're using a hacked version, I'm not responsible for the problems, sorry.

Which girl?

L'option ne devrait apparaitra qu'apres l'event lorsque la suspicion est trop haute, 20 il me semble. Anael apparait et suggere cette solution.

Pregnancy is only shown quickly during endings. No plans to make it work during gameplay.
It’s my tablet not the game sorry.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
It's okay, ty

Which girl?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger Utako´s fourth level? I can´t get it. Hint: "In front of Kei's house week days 17:00 to 18:00. The person interrupting is the same as level 2."
I walk around MC´s house entry at 17:00 to 18:00. But she doesn´t appear. What should i exactly do?

witteb

May 3, 2019
How can i trigger Utako´s fourth level? I can´t get it. Hint: "In front of Kei's house week days 17:00 to 18:00. The person interrupting is the same as level 2."
I walk around MC´s house entry at 17:00 to 18:00. But she doesn´t appear. What should i exactly do?
It happens between monday - friday, she can't be a faithfull wife. Her obedience level must be 3. Her obedience equal or greater than 100. For an better event: the owner of the clothes must be level 4 . And 17:00-18:00

Reactions: Hlextor

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I am having difficulty raising Lily's obedience. I am only able to get to 6/10. Any and all help will be appreciated.

witteb

May 3, 2019
I am having difficulty raising Lily's obedience. I am only able to get to 6/10. Any and all help will be appreciated.
Lily is very difficult to rise, for a lot of reasons. First of all, she can become playable during the 8th day. On top of that, she never goes to pee or bath: the “follow me” order is the only way to gain Obedience during weeks, so she progresses very slowly at the beginning : source=

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Lily is very difficult to rise, for a lot of reasons. First of all, she can become playable during the 8th day. On top of that, she never goes to pee or bath: the “follow me” order is the only way to gain Obedience during weeks, so she progresses very slowly at the beginning : source=
What exactly do you mean by "progresses very slowly"? Is this weeks or even months paying this in game time? Cannot go on to the "Lilyplan" without getting her obedience level up. I realize she is not like the other girls. There has to be more to be done with her to getting past 6/10 as I stated above is where I am. I even restarted the game with version 0.41. Right now I am on day 138. Frustrated.

witteb

May 3, 2019
What exactly do you mean by "progresses very slowly"? Is this weeks or even months paying this in game time? Cannot go on to the "Lilyplan" without getting her obedience level up. I realize she is not like the other girls. There has to be more to be done with her to getting past 6/10 as I stated above is where I am. I even restarted the game with version 0.41. Right now I am on day 138. Frustrated.
it would take 4 ingame days for raising her to level 1. ( each day command her to follow you). With other girls you can stumble on them while they are peeing. After certain events it 'll be easyer to raise girls obedience. Personnaly i just raise their obedience with cheats + sex scenes. I almost completed the game in 40 days. (with endings remaining)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
it would take 4 ingame days for raising her to level 1. ( each day command her to follow you). With other girls you can stumble on them while they are peeing. After certain events it 'll be easyer to raise girls obedience. Personnaly i just raise their obedience with cheats + sex scenes. I almost completed the game in 40 days. (with endings remaining)
I finally read all what you said. I missed the part about using cheats as I was trying tp play the game without using them. I now see that this is not possible. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes