dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I can't meet Fujoki in the main hail school and i don't know why :(
Have you waited until after 8:30 to enter the school? I think you have to wait until then to enter, not enter and leave, then come back after 8:30.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Problems getting Glassix to start.
I successfully played an earlier version (30ish) but had to leave it for a while. I have recently downloaded v 40 but I cannot get it to load.
It starts loading but goes to a black full screen and hangs.
I have run dxwebsetup.exe and momentarily had the main title screen then blank again.
I have tried searching this thread but found nothing - perhaps using the wrong terms.
I have just DL and tried v35 with a settings.json found earlier in this thread.
Starts off loading then jump to full screen Black.

Can anybody help?
Black screen is strange. I know there's a bug with the french language in 0.40 but it should not trigger a black screen. Try to launch the game to get the black screen then open the debug.txt file in the game folder and check the last message to see if it gives more info.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Black screen is strange. I know there's a bug with the french language in 0.40 but it should not trigger a black screen. Try to launch the game to get the black screen then open the debug.txt file in the game folder and check the last message to see if it gives more info.
Thank you Daedolon for replying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This has no meaning for me. I have had a different log report when I tried a settings.json file provided in a posting in this thread (cannot remember where) which was something like something or other is not version 1. But otherwise the game did not progress further with that file in the saves folder.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
This doesn't look like the regular content of my debug.txt. It seems to be the bug report log from Nwjs directly but I'm afraid I have no solution to offer you as this concerns the engine directly rather than my code and I have no way to fix it myself.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
This doesn't look like the regular content of my debug.txt. It seems to be the bug report log from Nwjs directly but I'm afraid I have no solution to offer you as this concerns the engine directly rather than my code and I have no way to fix it myself.
Thanks for trying.
I have tried my download on another computer running the same version of Win10 and it works. So my problem is specific to my computer - an old laptop with only 4mb of ram with only about 2mb available. I suspect this is the issue. There is at least one other game on this site that will not run with this spec.
Oh well, back to The Harem Hotel which does run.

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
I cant change the lenguage of the game anyone know how to solve? I click on the flags and nothing change and they appear greyed out

Nvm fixed

Last edited:

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
I launch the game but there was a terrible ticking noise and didn't stop even if I turn of sound.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I launch the game but there was a terrible ticking noise and didn't stop even if I turn of sound.
Another player had this problem but not sure what causes this. Maybe you could try to open the package.nw with a zip software and delete the click1.ogg and click2.ogg files to see if that solves the issue.

witteb

May 3, 2019
changelog for 0.41.1
Changelog:
  • Added kissing command for Kumiko, Utako, Ryoko, Hanae, Fujiko, Yatsumi, Marylin, Eimi, Yae, Emiri, Okimi, Sarah, Shizuru, Kristina
  • English translation, Aiko's file, improved by Spectre
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed missing translation for Eimi's chair boobjob (Thanks Son_ic!)
  • Fixed bug skipping day during afternoon class (Thanks Mikilande!)
  • Fixed bug with afternoon gym and swim classes not working (Thanks Salking!)
Two important things for this patch. All girls now have the kissing command available now and the 2 annoying bugs (skipping days as + not working) for afternoon classes.
Thanks for the reports and enjoy!

witteb

May 3, 2019
Did this game ever get a map system instead of a maze like walking simulator?
yes it's right corner city map or the button F2. with cheats or the required skill you can manually teleport.

Last edited:

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
guys need a help...how to get nabilla to level 2?? no matter what i do , i never get the option for upgrade..plz help

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Another player had this problem but not sure what causes this. Maybe you could try to open the package.nw with a zip software and delete the click1.ogg and click2.ogg files to see if that solves the issue.
It did not work

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes