Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It's still skipping days in the morning. .41, Went to bed on day 18, woke on Day 20.
Yeha, it's been reported. I'll check what's happening since it appears to happen when sleeping, not going to class this time.

I have an identical problem:

I go to the gym on day 4 Thursday at 2:00 pm and I find myself at the pool Friday 5 at 12:00 am!
Ah yeah, I forgot I made the same mistake for the afternoon classes. Will fix it in next patch, thanks!

Reactions: Mikilande

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
40 worked fine applied 41.0 patch..won't open...downloaded complete 41.0..won't open?????? Any ideas!!!!

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
is there a way to advance the scenes with space instead of the mouse ?
need my right hand if ya know what I mean xD

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Did you play the tutorial? Normally if there're any girls in the same room as you, press the right button on your mouse without interacting with anybody.
Yes, I played the tutorial, but now.... (after the tutorial) when I try to right-click whenever there is a girl on the screen, nothing happens.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Problems getting Glassix to start.
I successfully played an earlier version (30ish) but had to leave it for a while. I have recently downloaded v 40 but I cannot get it to load.
It starts loading but goes to a black full screen and hangs.
I have run dxwebsetup.exe and momentarily had the main title screen then blank again.
I have tried searching this thread but found nothing - perhaps using the wrong terms.
I have just DL and tried v35 with a settings.json found earlier in this thread.
Starts off loading then jump to full screen Black.

Can anybody help?

Last edited:

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
How to disable a trigger "<Protagonist> must not have found the way to control Anael's spell yet" in a save (for a secret girl quest)?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How can I get the pimping scenes?
That's been answered already, by me in fact, just use the search bar next time. To get the pimping scenes, go to the abandoned shrine after you have warned Lily about Anael. Buy the Devil's Lust spell, get an applicable girl, the list of applicable girls can be found in the change logs for versions that updated pimping both on OP and on the main menu change log option, though this part won't be necessary at some point in the future since all girls will probably eventually be applicable, they just aren't all in yet, then take the girl you chose to the Hostel lobby at the airport and it will prompt you about whether to activate Devil's Lust. Peek when given the option after activating the spell and sending her in and it will start the scene.

Reactions: witteb

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
That's been answered already, by me in fact, just use the search bar next time. To get the pimping scenes, go to the abandoned shrine after you have warned Lily about Anael. Buy the Devil's Lust spell, get an applicable girl, the list of applicable girls can be found in the change logs for versions that updated pimping both on OP and on the main menu change log option, though this part won't be necessary at some point in the future since all girls will probably eventually be applicable, they just aren't all in yet, then take the girl you chose to the Hostel lobby at the airport and it will prompt you about whether to activate Devil's Lust. Peek when given the option after activating the spell and sending her in and it will start the scene.
Thnx man.By the way I have searched befoe asking the question but didn't find any good answer

Reactions: alex2011
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes